Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (24641 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Signs Of The End Times / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Thanks for educating these blind bats on what's going on. Of course they will reject the clear evidence of universal salvation here enunciated and attested to by thousands of people today, to hold on to their useless, stup.id myths and fables told by illiterate cattle rearers in the middle east 3000 years ago.

Please keep on coming with the research. I have repeatedly said that humans are powerful immortal spirits temporarily living a 'life' as humans, and when they 'die' are merely returning to the spirit world where we all came from.

In fact even animals survive 'death' and transit to their spirit world. It is in fact a NATURAL PROCESS that is INDEPENDENT of personal belief or religion. Consciousness is energy. Energy cannot be destroyed. It can only be transformed into another state. WE ALL SURVIVE DEATH AS A MATTER OF COURSE.

Again, thanks to the poster for this.
You're welcome.
It was my sincere wish to share the message for spiritually-minded people to read and better understand life. Definitely, there would be some people who wouldn't want to hear it and hence oppose it. But, that's their free-will.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
ROSSIKE: Thanks. One more thing. NDErs are known much more commonly for their change of personality after the experience. They become not more religious, but more spiritual. They shun materialism. Money and wealth means a lot less to them than before their experience. Some have been known to give away most of their wealth to the poor and needy after their NDE. Many have left high-flying careers for community service careers. Others devote themselves to science and research.

They've SEEN that this world is just a little game. In the real world of spirits - our true home - wealth is something you think of and it appears. If you want to live in twenty houses, you imagine it and they appear instantly. So what are we killing ourselves here for? Over what? Best to spend one's time helping the less fortunate. That's how they reason.

Exactly. My life has been impacted positively be NDEs. I've experienced much of the change NDERs experienced on return to earth. The purpose in life is but a simple thing - to learn to love.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
NDEs are exactly that, NDEs.

Strange people will place their faith in strange phenomena rather than the creator who has their brief life in his hands.

When you die, that's it , you become as a DEAD as a piece of PLANK !! grin
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
frosbel: NDEs are exactly that, NDEs.

Strange people will place their faith in strange phenomena rather than the creator who has their brief life in his hands.

When you die, that's it , you become as a DEAD as a piece of PLANK !! grin

No, that isn't true. Your soul is more alive than you could ever be on earth. This belief could prove detrimental to you if you carry it over to the afterlife. In the afterlife, what you expect is what you see. What you imagine is what you meet, what you think is what appears before you.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sweetnecta: why is everyone seeing the same script? satan has made it so that they must see "the light at the end of the tunnel".

in reality, true death is certain, fainting is not near death and it is only illusion which is the handwork of satan that folks see as their near death. i dare say the Mercy of God is upon the person who God has allowed to not end up with satan by this phenomenon.

people should seek God in His Path for man after it.

have you found a muslim hallucinating with such nonsense? Allah has protected the true worshipers among mankind not to be a prey to that type of trick. it is similar trick that satan uses on muslim who are truly not believing when he comes in to them in dreams saying he is Jesus. the point is no one can see the true picture of Jesus because he was long gone before the first photographic equipment was developed.

how can a raggedy nordic pass for the master, Jesus [as] is unbelievable.

This is a Muslim's near death experience whose ancestors was one of the best friend of your prophet Muhammad and who was the first Caliphate in the Muslim world. Listen to his story as it blows holes into your theory up there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TC-TLFYNCQ
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by waldigit: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2013
No controversy JESUS CHRIST is the Lord. John 16:4

1 Like

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2013
waldigit :
No controversy JESUS CHRIST is the Lord. John 16:4

Definitely he is. But don't limit him to your narrow christian concept of him. Christians actually know very little about him. He's way much more than that.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by cooljade(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hi bigfrancis 21. I read with great interest and I tell you that I am at the same stage you were in 2007.... Discovery of true meaning of spirituality. I would appreciate if you pm you email address so we could communicate for greater learning. Tx.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by biafranqueen: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
I have so many questions about my NDE that happen on 2007. Because of you and Rossik I was able to open up and for the first time talk to my husband about it. He is an evolved soul, but I was reluctant to talk to him because I thought he would not understand. But he does and he was happy that I finally spoke about it. I feel like crying tears of joy because until I joined this forum I felt so alone in my experience.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
cooljade: Hi bigfrancis 21. I read with great interest and I tell you that I am at the same stage you were in 2007.... Discovery of true meaning of spirituality. I would appreciate if you pm you email address so we could communicate for greater learning. Tx.

Beaudefrax@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
biafranqueen: I have so many questions about my NDE that happen on 2007. Because of you and Rossik I was able to open up and for the first time talk to my husband about it. He is an evolved soul, but I was reluctant to talk to him because I thought he would not understand. But he does and he was happy that I finally spoke about it. I feel like crying tears of joy because until I joined this forum I felt so alone in my experience.

That is so nice to hear that you finally got to open up to somebody about your NDE, and an added bonus he understood you. It must have been a very relieving experience for you. Your life shall never be the same again.

Where are you currently? Abroad or in Nigeria?
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Bifwoli: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
james1:
Hmmmmmmm.may God help us!

Yeah,May God help us coz Buhari's incompetent govt will surely take Nigeria thru a near death experience in these 4yrs

1 Like

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bqlekan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hahan, OP, I never bothered reading the whole piece... I will just wait for my time.. wether nah near death or death itself, it's inevitable.. thanks for the piece sha ..

1 Like

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Konjour(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
[b]We can all choose to deny it, but there's never been anything ordinary and definitively logical about the way the world works and has worked over time. There is nothing ordinary about what life is and the unseen, unwritten laws that govern it. You might not want to believe in any particular religion but you'd be fooling yourself if you think the complexity inherent in the design of every natural thing around us just fell into place by the systemic functions of randomness and probability.
In my field whilst traveling at sea, straddling those screaming waves, listening to the lapping of the waters from dusk till dawn as they have been since the beginning of time itself, watching the sun rise and set in its full glory, seeing some of the planets flash in the sky and disappear again, in those places at sea where men fear to tread and angels seem to lurk, i have come to realize without a hint of a doubt that there is an almighty creator behind all that there is, he cannot be fully understood, trying to read his mind via the works of his hands is impossible, as the human brain and mind themselves have got their own limits of contemplation...but he surely exists and there's nothing we as humans can do about it.[/b]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by professore(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
I love to love
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Because you're dumb, stup.id and brainwashed. And please do not blaspheme by claiming that hideous book full of bloodshed, slavery and ra.pe to be the ''word of God''.
dearest,please are you claiming the bible isnt the word of God and please do you know you have blasphemed by saying this?Please house, lets be careful on certain things we say. All those who speak against ELOHIM dont know what they are in for.Not believing in God doesnt call for insults on Him and His word.i shiver when i hear someone speak against JEHOVAH and it saddens me because i love HIM. JESUS LOVES YOU! DEAR
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sweetnecta:
why is everyone seeing the same script? satan has made it so that they must see "the light at the end of the tunnel".

in reality, true death is certain, fainting is not near death and it is only illusion which is the handwork of satan that folks see as their near death. i dare say the Mercy of God is upon the person who God has allowed to not end up with satan by this phenomenon.

have you found a muslim hallucinating with such nonsense? Allah has protected the true worshipers among mankind not to be a prey to that type of trick. it is similar trick that satan uses on muslim who are truly not believing when he comes in to them in dreams saying he is Jesus. the point is no one can see the true picture of Jesus because he was long gone before the first photographic equipment was developed.

You be confirm goaat
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by lastchild: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
seunmustwac:
^^^Interesting. It is an art of playing tricks on the mind by satan and his croonies. And in that state, a person is very vulnerable to demonic influences - due to the simple psychology of "mortal fear" of death.

What them dey see as the NDE na satan/ETs/aluminati people dey behind am. See the nonsense thing - you died, reached heaven and was sent back. Rubbish!

It makes no sense at all. I have read many accounts of these things, but i will say i strongly suspect demonic forces at work. I have heard accounts of those that say they floated to the ceiling and were watching doctors battling for their lives - and then, they float back into their bodies

I am not doubting what they see mind you, but the logic behind it? I believe it is a way for satan to shake your belief in God out of you.
if its actually the satan trying to shake your belief in God out of you like you said,then is that route going to achieve him that?satan will be stewpid to do that because that will make the person believe stronger in God,atleast knowing that heaven is real
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by hustla(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
i actually believe the OP for some reason I dont know

2 Likes

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Indeed this world is a mystery....things of the spirit can never be comprehended by the carnal mind.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
I find the part of playing back on screen your life time on earth very funny n unrealistic. If one lives to be hundred years of age befor dying, does it mean his/her life entire journey would be on screen?
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
one of the tricks of shaitan
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by wahles(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
I find t inspirational and soul lifting# I believe personally we all have missions here on earth. The whole coming to life and dying makes no sense except if I was here in d first place for sumtyn important#just my personal thought#
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joe4christ1:

You're actually the one under deception bro, i dont expect u to beleive me cos spiritually u've been blinded by the tricks of satan, in verge of finding God u fell into satans trap of deception which is the highest spiritual weapon for caging a soul unto destruction.
Allah as u call him is a demon, a servant of satan, mohammed your prophet was deceived by lucifer (satan) when he appeared to him as an angel of light (Angel of God) but actually was satan in disguise and handed unto your prophet written note of doctrines in written counterfeiting what God did in the days of moses when he appeard to Moses in form of a burning bush and gave him his laws, so satan also used similar medium to deceive mohammed and that was how islam was formed, i am not judging any religion here, but i would be doing u greater harm if i know the truth of the mysteries of your religion, knowing it's destroying the souls of all that cling to it and keep quiet about it.
But Jesus is real, he is the only one who can truly save your soul, u say might not take heed to my warning cos you're actually ignorant on what you've gotten yourself into. Only Jesus can save you, mohammed cannot, he himself is'nt sure of his eternal destination even while he was alive, Jesus was calling on him to repent but he chosed his ppath and died without the author of life (Jesus christ) in his life, he was actually lost, lost forever, dont make thesame mistake he made less u suffer thesame fate. Jesus is the only one that truly loves you despite your sins, and he is willing to wash away your sins and remember them no more and give u peace you've never felt before, i aint just speaking to him alone but to you, yes you also reading this, your time to make your eternal choice that would affect your eternal destiny is now cos the next minute might be too late.
Come to Jesus and he will give you life!!!
did u cook dis story or ur pastor told you or ur internet shows u,cos non of holly book said ur story even bible,check ur self up u'r suffering from dogmatism, d diffrnt btw muslim and christian we muslim don't bliv such lyk ur story from any scholar only if dat scholar show d proof. Bt despite we still av som ppl lyk u in islam too seek 4 more knowledge stop deceiving ur self
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
ok...
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by hamzeiy: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
my pple...the truth be said..as long as youre not dead..then you cant have a near dead experience...you can only comfirm whats a near dead experience from a person who is dieing and eventually dies ...you cant actually xperience a near something when you have not actually xperienced it...do not allow the devil to joke with your intelligence pls.. we might think we are smart but God is smarter...nd has made us knw what we think we knw
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by neocortex: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sweetnecta:
why is everyone seeing the same script? satan has made it so that they must see "the light at the end of the tunnel".

It is easy to dismiss anything that is against our believe as being " hallucinations " , "demons" or "devils" inspired.
The real question you should ask is : "how did you come about the knowledge of devils and demons existence" and "is there any chance your supposed reality is actually fake ?"

The truth is that we have been conditioned to believe , think and act in certain ways that we inevitably internalized to be "self".

How then do we free yourself from " self" ? , it is by observing oneself independent of "self" .

It might interest you to know that some animals do undergo some level of NDE.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Jaideyone(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
had one April. I was shot on the chest on April 10 just a day to the governorship elections.

watch this space. I might share my story later

edit ok my spirit didn't leave my body lol

1 Like

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by hamzeiy: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joe4christ1:

You're actually the one under deception bro, i dont expect u to beleive me cos spiritually u've been blinded by the tricks of satan, in verge of finding God u fell into satans trap of deception which is the highest spiritual weapon for caging a soul unto destruction.
Allah as u call him is a demon, a servant of satan, mohammed your prophet was deceived by lucifer (satan) when he appeared to him as an angel of light (Angel of God) but actually was satan in disguise and handed unto your prophet written note of doctrines in written counterfeiting what God did in the days of moses when he appeard to Moses in form of a burning bush and gave him his laws, so satan also used similar medium to deceive mohammed and that was how islam was formed, i am not judging any religion here, but i would be doing u greater harm if i know the truth of the mysteries of your religion, knowing it's destroying the souls of all that cling to it and keep quiet about it.
But Jesus is real, he is the only one who can truly save your soul, u say might not take heed to my warning cos you're actually ignorant on what you've gotten yourself into. Only Jesus can save you, mohammed cannot, he himself is'nt sure of his eternal destination even while he was alive, Jesus was calling on him to repent but he chosed his ppath and died without the author of life (Jesus christ) in his life, he was actually lost, lost forever, dont make thesame mistake he made less u suffer thesame fate. Jesus is the only one that truly loves you despite your sins, and he is willing to wash away your sins and remember them no more and give u peace you've never felt before, i aint just speaking to him alone but to you, yes you also reading this, your time to make your eternal choice that would affect your eternal destiny is now cos the next minute might be too late.
Come to Jesus and he will give you life!!!
your level of ignorance is alarming...even a chtistain from the northern region woud give you a slap for what you just call Allah (glory be to Him from all forms of imperfections) Allah simply means God..the One God...its like someone insulting ELEDUMARE IN yorubaor Chineke in igbo because you dont understand what it means...
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by 1miccza: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
seunmustwac:
^^^Interesting. It is an art of playing tricks on the mind by satan and his croonies. And in that state, a person is very vulnerable to demonic influences - due to the simple psychology of "mortal fear" of death.

What them dey see as the NDE na satan/ETs/aluminati people dey behind am. See the nonsense thing - you died, reached heaven and was sent back. Rubbish!

It makes no sense at all. I have read many accounts of these things, but i will say i strongly suspect demonic forces at work. I have heard accounts of those that say they floated to the ceiling and were watching doctors battling for their lives - and then, they float back into their bodies

I am not doubting what they see mind you, but the logic behind it? I believe it is a way for satan to shake your belief in God out of you.

If you have ever had such experience you would never believe all this stuffs you've written. Excuse my usage of the word;forgive me if i wrong you but what you've written is a bit more like balderdash... I've had one of these experiences and i'll tell you it's 100% real and true.. And i must say it has nothing to do with our belief and Satan..
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by darlenese(f): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.