Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (24638 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Signs Of The End Times / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beautiful topic. smiley
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by zionzoe(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
OMo , u spoke by the HolySpirit.........what of if all u believed was wrong? It came loud in my mind and then I saw it on ur post and I literarly JuMPEd.......lol
caye:
What if EVERYTHING YOU BELEIVED was wrong? What if all our religions have been distorted, with the main message;LOVE, lost due to human greed for power and possessions. What if there's no heaven or hell? What if?
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
SweetJoystick:
I find the part of playing back on screen your life time on earth very funny n unrealistic. If one lives to be hundred years of age befor dying, does it mean his/her life entire journey would be on screen?

Everybody on earth goes through the life review stage: your entire life is reviewed before the council of elders, irrespective of how long you spent. Your life will be evaluated based on the lessons you learned and did not learn, and if your life went as originally intended before you incarnated on earth or if you learned the lessons you were supposed to learn.

If you learned your lessons, and have other lessons to learn, you will reincarnate in subsequent lives with different lesson themes for those lives. Each lesson learned adds to your soul growth until all lessons are learned and you no longer need to incarnate on earth, a process called the end of the cycle of death and rebirth or graduation from the earth plane.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
wahles:
I find t inspirational and soul lifting# I believe personally we all have missions here on earth. The whole coming to life and dying makes no sense except if I was here in d first place for sumtyn important#just my personal thought#

That's right.

The veil of forgetfulness placed over our memories prevent souls on earth from remembering pre-birth memories and experiences. However, through hypnotism one can pierce through the veil to get back one's memories.

1 Like

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by pomsky: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bifwoli:

Yeah,May God help us coz Buhari's incompetent govt will surely take Nigeria thru a near death experience in these 4yrs

[size=14pt]......mind paralysis & polio of the mind. Mumu![/size] angry
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Everybody on earth goes through the life review stage: your entire life is reviewed before the council of elders, irrespective of how long you spent. Your life will be evaluated based on the lessons you learned and did not learn, and if your life went as originally intended before you incarnated on earth or if you learned the lessons you were supposed to learn.

If you learned your lessons, and have other lessons to learn, you will reincarnate in subsequent lives with different lesson themes for those lives. Each lesson learned adds to your soul growth until all lessons are learned and you no longer need to incarnate on earth, a process called the end of the cycle of death and rebirth or graduation from the earth plane.
bro are u telling the truth or u'r just saying?, i need proof bro.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by nwaobitex: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dead thread borough back to life hmm i see. The thread also experienced NDE

4 Likes

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Dereformer(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Unmitigated rubbish.

There's nothing like reincarnation.

If there is, we wont have a growing world population.

I say again, what you wrote is from the pit of hell.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by nwaobitex: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
hustla:
i actually believe the OP for some reason I dont know
me too
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by OgologoDimkpa: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
nwaobitex:
Dead thread borough back to life hmm i see. The thread also experienced NDE
SO true! A thread of almost 3 years resurrected today smiley
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
benodic:

i did not need a near death experience to see most of those things described by the man who had a near death experience. soul travel as thought in Eckankar does that for you.
you travel to these heavens and see things for yourself. while those who rely only on books keeps on arguing and debating over what is truth and what is not. the unfortunate thing is that you can not go to a place when you do not even know how to get there in the first place.

that is why a lot of people on earth when they die become lost and earth bound, roaming round the earth as a formless spirit shouting for help and some preying on their fellow souls. of course the choice will always remain yours. but those who knows know through their hard earned experience which becomes their authority.
expantiate bro
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
leocolin:
bro are u telling the truth or u'r just saying?, i need proof bro.

That's a spiritual truth.

Life doesn't start at birth. We all existed in the afterlife before deciding to incarnate on earth. Life on earth is temporary forgetfulness of our immortal existence and origin in the afterlife.

It may sound shocking to you as it goes against what you have been brought up to believe since your childhood days. Take a brief moment away from religion and all its human dogmas, and you shall find true spiritual truth.

1 Like

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Dexema(m): 1:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Konjour:
[b]We can all choose to deny it, but there's never been anything ordinary and definitively logical about the way the world works and has worked over time. There is nothing ordinary about what life is and the unseen, unwritten laws that govern it. You might not want to believe in any particular religion but you'd be fooling yourself if you think the complexity inherent in the design of every natural thing around us just fell into place by the systemic functions of randomness and probability.

In my field whilst traveling at sea, straddling those screaming waves, listening to the lapping of the waters from dusk till dawn as they have been since the beginning of time itself, watching the sun rise and set in its full glory, seeing some of the planets flash in the sky and disappear again, in those places at sea where men fear to tread and angels seem to lurk, i have come to realize without a hint of a doubt that there is an almighty creator behind all that there is, he cannot be fully understood, trying to read his mind via the works of his hands is impossible, as the human brain and mind themselves have got their own limits of contemplation...but he surely exists and there's nothing we as humans can do about it.[/b]

Grand suMmary Thumbs up.
I. Wud love to listen to some of your deep sea experiences.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2015
SweetJoystick:
I find the part of playing back on screen your life time on earth very funny n unrealistic. If one lives to be hundred years of age before dying, does it mean his/her life entire journey would be on screen?

Yes... Many NDE accounts I've read describe this episode. A kind of 'Life Review' in which you view your entire earth life pass by on a sort of panoramic screen. Apparently it all happens in what we would term a matter of seconds. But the information accessed couldn't require less than 2000 hrs of our time. During the Life Review you could get to a point where say, you'd hurt someone, either physically or emotionally, and you would feel that person's emotion exactly as they felt it when you committed the act against them. It's said to be a very humbling experience for souls, who become truly sorry for what they did, even trying to approach the other party for forgiveness (assuming they'd both passed on).
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Ishilove: 2:11am On Jun 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Yes... Many NDE accounts I've read describe this episode. A kind of 'Life Review' in which you view your entire earth life pass by on a sort of panoramic screen. Apparently it all happens in what we would term a matter of seconds. But the information accessed couldn't require less than 2000 hrs of our time. During the Life Review you could get to a point where say, you'd hurt someone, either physically or emotionally, and you would feel that person's emotion exactly as they felt it when you committed the act against them. It's said to be a very humbling experience for souls, who become truly sorry for what they did, even trying to approach the other party for forgiveness (assuming they'd both passed on).
Deep
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Hey Rossike, the type or level of life review often experienced during near death experiences isn't comprehensive nor is it the proper life review but one intended for letting the experiencer know the effects of give and take. The focus of the life review during NDE tends to be on our relationship with people and how our actions or words affected the other person, knowingly or unknowingly, for the experiencer to take back with him/her back to earth to live better and equally spread the truth to others still on earth. However, the proper life review conducted after death focuses on overall life lessons - did you learn the life lesson (s) intended for that life? Certain points in one's lifetime are paused and replayed to better understand the circumstances surrounding the event. How well did your life go as planned? Did your life and life lessons go as planned? Did you deviate from your intended life path? If yes, what factors made you deviate? How close you were to learning your lessons or not learning them at all determines if you proceed to the next level or not. Some souls learn their lessons much quicker than others and go through the earth plane faster and some souls spend a couple of lifetimes on a particular lesson, say overcoming envy and jealousy or learning compassion and charity, before they move on. There is no competition in the afterlife and every soul progresses at its own pace.

After death and the link between soul and body is severed completely, the proper life review is conducted in the presence of the council of elders and one's spirit guide, who often is a graduated soul from the earth plane who has concluded their earthly journey and serves as a guide to upcoming souls. Unlike the proper review conducted after death, the one conducted during the NDE takes place briefly and often without a spirit guide nor the council of elders but most times in the presence of a 'religious figure' the experiencer perceives based on their earthly religious belief.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by nagoma(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2015
David Oakford's story is clearly a drug induced psychedelic hallucination . It can be so vivid.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2015
Thanks @ bigfrancis21 and @ROSSIKE for spreading this message.

I can personally state that the entire write up is true. I have had near-death experience, but I chose not to call it near-death. I call it Soul Travel. I have experienced self as soul and journeyed a bit as soul. Its something that changes one's life automatically. I know that all that is written there is true. I knew without a doubt that the Earth is a Living Being. I knew that there are electrical grids around the earth that glows and powers every life form on Earth. I knew that there are layers of frequencies and wavelengths around the earth and beyond, and that each soul exist on a discrete frequency which defines exactly the hierarchy of soul in the waveband. I know without a single iota of doubts that we are here just for lessons and experiences that we need to project the universe. This is just a very temporal semester in the eternal existence of soul.

You can chose not to believe, this message is not evangelical. People actually pay lots of money to gain these insights. Yet its put out free here on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Abithel: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Dereformer:

Unmitigated rubbish.
There's nothing like reincarnation.
If there is, we wont have a growing world population.
I say again, what you wrote is from the pit of hell.
As a matter of fact there z
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Abithel: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

That's a spiritual truth.

Life doesn't start at birth. We all existed in the afterlife before deciding to incarnate on earth. Life on earth is temporary forgetfulness of our immortal existence and origin in the afterlife.

It may sound shocking to you as it goes against what you have been brought up to believe since your childhood days. Take a brief moment away from religion and all its human dogmas, and you shall find true spiritual truth.

Yea...
They all believe they are going somewhere (Heaven/Hell) aftr living here but couldn't come to the truth of knowing they were coming from somewhere.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Hey Rossike, the type or level of life review often experienced at near death experiences isn't comprehensive nor the proper life review but one intended for letting the experiencer know the effects of give and take. The focus of the life review during NDE tends to be on our relationship with people and how our actions or words affected the other person, knowingly or unknowingly, for the experiencer to take back with him/her back to earth to live better and equally spread the truth to others still on earth. However, the proper life review conducted after death focuses on overall life lessons - did you learn the life lesson (s) intended for that life? Certain points in one's lifetime are paused and replayed to better understand the circumstances surrounding the event. How well did your life go as planned? Did your life and life lessons go as planned? Did you deviate from your intended life path? If yes, what factors made you deviate? How close you were to learning your lessons or not learning them at all determines if you proceed to the next level or not. Some souls learn their lessons much quicker than others and go through the earth plane faster and some souls spend a couple of lifetimes on a particular lesson, say overcoming envy and jealousy or learning compassion and charity, before they move on. There is no competition in the afterlife and every soul progresses at its own pace.

After death and the link between soul and body is severed completely, the proper life review is conducted in the presence of the council of elders and one's spirit guide, who often is a graduated soul from the earth plane who has concluded their earthly journey and serve as guides to upcoming souls. Unlike the proper review conducted after death, the one conducted during the NDE takes place briefly and often without a spirit guide nor the council of elders but most times in the presence of a 'religious figure' the experiencer experiences based on their earthly religious belief.
There are some accounts by soul travellers which state that the entire cycle of tests and reincarnation can be broken, by the soul refusing to enter the Light. Apparently there is an alternative gateway always nearby through which the soul may enter, and become free of the death/rebirth cycle with its 'lessons' and so on. Thus the Light may be seen as a means to entrap souls in a needless matrix operated by indeterminate, and possibly sinister entities. The soul, emanating as it does from Ultimate Perfection, is not in need of any programme of 'lessons' etc, save that to which it has reduced itself - wittingly or otherwise - to requiring. I'm considering ignoring the Light and entering the alternative gateway when the time comes to pass over.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by damosky12(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
I have so many questions about my NDE that happen on 2007. Because of you and Rossik I was able to open up and for the first time talk to my husband about it. He is an evolved soul, but I was reluctant to talk to him because I thought he would not understand. But he does and he was happy that I finally spoke about it. I feel like crying tears of joy because until I joined this forum I felt so alone in my experience.
For real? You once had the experience?
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 5:03am On Jun 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:
There are some accounts by soul travellers which state that the entire cycle of tests and reincarnation can be broken, by the soul refusing to enter the Light. Apparently there is an alternative gateway always nearby through which the soul may enter, and become free of the death/rebirth cycle with its 'lessons' and so on. Thus the Light may be seen as a means to entrap souls in a needless matrix operated by indeterminate, and possibly sinister entities. The soul, emanating as it does from Ultimate Perfection, is not in need of any programme of 'lessons' etc, save that to which it has reduced itself - wittingly or otherwise - to requiring. I'm considering ignoring the Light and entering the alternative gateway when the time comes to pass over.

Actually, any soul refusing to enter the light upon severing its ties to the body after death chooses darkness over light. The soul would either wander around on the earth plane or in the planes below aka the void. Refusing to enter the light is not a recommended option for any soul.

As to breaking free from the cycle of rebirth, a soul in the afterlife, halfway into his earthly journey, can decide to stop re-incarnating on the earth plane and continue its lessons in the afterlife. However, lessons are learned quicker re-incarnating on earth than remaining in the afterlife because of the direct experience involved with re-incarnating on earth compared to learning in the afterlife by watching souls on earth or by merely being 'told'. Experience is always the best teacher, they say. Re-incarnating on earth is always recommended for souls, however it is optional if a soul chooses to incarnate at all, or incarnate on earth but balk halfway through or complete the full earthly journey. A close example using earthly standards would be the excitement and willingness to go to school, graduate in exchange for a better life of a good job or business, a car, a house, financial prosperity etc. The same goes for the spiritual plane. We are all here out of our free will. As pre-born souls, we were all excited to take human bodies so we can advance in soul growth and soul placement amongst our peers in the afterlife.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Actually, any soul refusing to enter the light upon severing its ties to the body after death chooses darkness over light. The soul would either wander around on the earth plane or in the planes below aka the void. Refusing to enter the light is not a recommended option for any soul.

As to breaking free from the cycle of rebirth, a soul in the afterlife, halfway into his earthly journey, can decide to stop re-incarnating on the earth plane and continue its lessons in the afterlife. However, lessons are learned quicker re-incarnating on earth than remaining in the afterlife because of the direct experience involved with re-incarnating on earth compared to learning in the afterlife by watching souls on earth or by merely being 'told'. Experience is always the best teacher, they say. Re-incarnating on earth is always recommended for souls, however it is optional if a soul chooses to incarnate at all, or incarnate on earth but balk halfway through or complete the full earthly journey. A close example using earthly standards would be the excitement and willingness to go to school, graduate in exchange for a better life of a good job or business, a car, a house, financial prosperity etc. The same goes for the spiritual plane. We are all here out of our free will. As pre-born souls, we were all excited to take human bodies so we can advance in soul growth and soul placement amongst our peers in the afterlife.

I think you may need to learn more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSq2qlwrs0
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by free37: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nmeri17: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bifwoli:

Yeah,May God help us coz Buhari's incompetent govt will surely take Nigeria thru a near death experience in these 4yrs
billyonaire is this you grin grin
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nmeri17: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

No, that isn't true. Your soul is more alive than you could ever be on earth. This belief could prove detrimental to you if you carry it over to the afterlife. In the afterlife, what you expect is what you see. What you imagine is what you meet, what you think is what appears before you.
so when I die, I can imagine that I'll inherit 250 virgins and so shall it be wink cheesy

oooooh be like die-die don dey hungry me o embarassed
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nmeri17: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

looooool.... you must be a professor/senior lecturer offering lessons at this university of souls in transit to be so knowledgeable.

I've got a few questions:
these council of elders, are they graduates of the aforementioned institute that came back to their alumni to judge souls with carryover and send them back to earth for a resit??

number two, these council of elders, and you(referring to your own self )how did you/we REALLY come about, before commencing to trek from life to life

3) are faces being reused?? like can soul A (23BC - 43AD) switch faces with soul B(1965 - 2002) during their incarnations cycles?

4) how come the world pop hasn't always seven billion why are some souls being UNLEASHED now since it's all a game of recycling? shouldnt we still be in intact or even less since some for don graj??

5)
bigfrancis21:

Definitely he is. But don't limit him to your narrow christian concept of him. Christians actually know very little about him. He's way much more than that.
you believe in Jesus?? this comes as a surprise shocked a Jesus inspired Hebrews 9:27 says "
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

so where do u stand exactly what theory are you peddling??

ps: take no heed to my condescending tone. I am sincerely curious
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 1:14am On Jun 22, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I think you may need to learn more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSq2qlwrs0

Rossike,

I don't know where you may be learning something different or picking up what you just said but let me make this clear. The light is where we all proceed from. In the light, souls were created, souls are nothing else but light, energy and vibration, and to the light shall we return. Anything other than the light is darkness. If a soul rejects the light for darkness or prefers to wander the earth plane rather than return to the light from whence it proceeds, there has their soul growth been stopped temporarily until it chooses to go back into the light. The creator's light is unconditional love. It is life, it is energy, it is compassion, it is vibration.

Addressing your earlier post, any soul who chooses not to enter the light has its soul growth temporarily suspended until it chooses to enter into the light and continue its cycle. Such soul may wander the earth plane for what seems like eternity or the void, if it had accumulated much negative energy during its last earthly life. Souls could spend eons of time in the void for what seems like eternity, finally realize their folly, call for help, reunite with the light and continue its cycle. There is no hurry or competition. Every soul evolves at its own pace. At no time nor no point is such alternative a 'better' option to entering the light. Even in the light, no soul is forced to begin incarnating on earth nor continuing the lessons if need be. A soul can choose at any point to stop incarnating on earth no more or not even incarnate on earth at all or incarnate on other planets in the galaxy. Life does not exist only on earth but also on other planets. However, earth life is highly regarded because it provides the ultimate and quickest pathways for growing souls.

There is ultimately no need to ignore the light simply because you wish to escape the cycle of death and rebirth. Out of your own volition, while in the light you chose to incarnate on earth in the first place for the sole reason of soul growth and higher placement in the afterlife. Advanced souls have higher placements and responsibilities in the afterlife than less advanced souls. At any point in the afterlife you can choose not to incarnate on earth anymore and be content with your progress so far. The light does not force you to re-incarnate on earth. Opting to ignore the light simply you want to avoid further re-incarnation on earth is folly.

In case you need to learn more:

http://www.afterlife101.com/Chapter5.html#_Toc1998631

2 Likes

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 1:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
looooool.... you must be a professor/senior lecturer offering lessons at this university of souls in transit to be so knowledgeable.

I've got a few questions:
these council of elders, are they graduates of the aforementioned institute that came back to their alumni to judge souls with carryover and send them back to earth for a resit??

number two, these council of elders, and you(referring to your own self )how did you/we REALLY come about, before commencing to trek from life to life

3) are faces being reused?? like can soul A (23BC - 43AD) switch faces with soul B(1965 - 2002) during their incarnations cycles?

4) how come the world pop hasn't always seven billion why are some souls being UNLEASHED now since it's all a game of recycling? shouldnt we still be in intact or even less since some for don graj??

5) you believe in Jesus?? this comes as a surprise shocked a Jesus inspired Hebrews 9:27 says "
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

so where do u stand exactly what theory are you peddling??

ps: take no heed to my condescending tone. I am sincerely curious

1) the council of elders is made of very advanced souls who had completed their lessons a very long time ago, at the same time that the soul that had its last incarnation on earth as Jesus did. The soul that was to become Jesus Christ on earth is the epitome of what the creator wants each journeying soul to be and became an example for us to follow. The last incarnation of this soul as Jesus was to be an example for souls on earth to look up to. However, his message and teachings were heavily distorted and a distant version of his original message remains in the so-called history. The council of elders are advanced souls or sages. Given their advanced wisdom and deep experience of the earth plane. these souls have become mentors or super-guides for less-advanced souls. They evaluate just-concluded lives, and based on their wisdom and experience suggest new possible life paths and life conditions best suited for one's particular lesson.

2) All souls were created out of the life source. For example, imagine an ocean. Now take a spoonful of its water and drop inside small several cups of different colours - black cups, brown cups, yellow cups, pink cups. Each cup contains exactly the same volume of ocean droplet, and each ocean droplet in each cup is an exact replica of the other. The small ocean droplets are exact mini-version replicas of their parent water body, and exactly the same in composition and mix as the original parent body. Those ocean droplets refer to our souls and the cups with different colours refer to the human body and its different races. Take any droplet at any time and measure it, it is exactly of the same composition as the parent body. This means that souls are exactly as the creator, however mini-versions of the creator. This is exactly the same concept Jesus, who was known to speak in parables, meant when he said 'whatsoever you do to the least of man, that you do unto me'. Or in John 10:34 that 'you are gods'. Jesus here can be likened to the ocean, and the least of man to, say, a beggar or crippled. Whatever kind action you perform towards the soul incarnated into the body of a beggar or crippled, is the same as performing the act of kindness unto the creator for the soul is a mini version of the creator, an extension of the creator. All souls are one. We are all one as we all proceed from the same source. Acts of kindness performed towards one another are felt by other souls and the creator, so are acts of wickedness. Millions of human beings are yet to realize the transcendental nature of souls and the far-reaching effects of little acts of kindness towards one another. What exactly would you like to be proud of when watching your entire life play from beginning to end?

3) No, faces are not re-used. For what? What is the need? This is of entirely no use to the purpose of death and rebirth. However, people often tend to look like the other from time to time but no two persons are exactly the same. Human bodies are merely vehicles by which souls express themselves on earth. We are all souls on a physical journey and not physical beings who their lives started at birth and chanced upon to have souls residing within them.

4) There are more souls than available human bodies on earth and many souls willing to incarnate on earth. The world's population has never been 7 billion but much less than that in ancient times. As the world's population increases, there will always be more souls willing to inhabit those bodies. I don't know where you got your idea of recycling from, but there is no recycling. When a soul has completed its earthly journey, it sorts of 'graduates' from the earth plane and never returns to it except it chooses to for the purpose of teaching other souls still incarnating.

5) That passage could mean anything. On the literal side, the passage was referring to the human body and each human body does die once during each life cycle after which it undergoes 'judgment' in the form of its life review in the presence of the council of elders. However, the soul itself never dies. It is immortal and merely takes on new bodies life after life until its life lessons are completed.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 1:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
so when I die, I can imagine that I'll inherit 250 virgins and so shall it be wink cheesy

oooooh be like die-die don dey hungry me o embarassed

That's totally false. Sex is a thing of the 3D earth plane and doesn't exist in the afterlife.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nmeri17: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

That's totally false. Sex is a thing of the 3D earth plane and doesn't exist in the afterlife.
ah! how saddening?? sad so what things were u referring to when you said one only had to imagine a scenario or occurrence, and it will be so??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.