Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (24637 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Signs Of The End Times / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
.tis all in the mind and its unclaimed vastness, the more of life's experiences, the better the experience
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nmeri17: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

1) the council of elders is made of very advanced souls who had completed their lessons a very long time ago, at the same time that the soul that had its last incarnation on earth as Jesus did. The soul that was to become Jesus Christ on earth is the epitome of what the creator wants each journeying soul to be and became an example for us to follow. The last incarnation of this soul as Jesus was to be an example for souls on earth to look up to. However, his message and teachings were heavily distorted and a distant version of his original message remains in the so-called history. The council of elders are advanced souls or sages. Given their advanced wisdom and deep experience of the earth plane. these souls have become mentors or super-guides for less-advanced souls. They evaluate just-concluded lives, and based on their wisdom and experience suggest new possible life paths and life conditions best suited for one's particular lesson.
awesome smiley so the council of elders completed theirs a long time ago?? is this because they began their journeys before us or because they finished their journeys with distinction?? if it's the former, who/what dictates when a soul begins it's journey??

how can you tell that the accounts of Jesus while on/off the earth was being distorted?? I don't suppose you have met him and he gave you an autographed CD of his life and times on/off the earth but I'll be pleasantly surprised if you two have met , nevertheless.

when we too eventually complete our own journeys, what becomes of the ancient 'sages'?? do they induct us into the great council too or they then pass on ??

2) All souls were created out of the life source. For example, imagine an ocean. Now take a spoonful of its water and drop inside small several cups of different colours - black cups, brown cups, yellow cups, pink cups. Each cup contains exactly the same volume of ocean droplet, and each ocean droplet in each cup is an exact replica of the other. The small ocean droplets are exact mini-version replicas of their parent water body, and exactly the same in composition and mix as the original parent body. Those ocean droplets refer to our souls and the cups with different colours refer to the human body and its different races. Take any droplet at any time and measure it, it is exactly of the same composition as the parent body. This means that souls are exactly as the creator, however mini-versions of the creator. This is exactly the same concept Jesus, who was known to speak in parables, meant when he said 'whatsoever you do to the least of man, that you do unto me'. Or in John 10:34 that 'you are gods'. Jesus here can be likened to the ocean, and the least of man to, say, a beggar or crippled. Whatever kind action you perform towards the soul incarnated into the body of a beggar or crippled, is the same as performing the act of kindness unto the creator for the soul is a mini version of the creator, an extension of the creator. All souls are one. We are all one as we all proceed from the same source. Acts of kindness performed towards one another are felt by other souls and the creator, so are acts of wickedness. Millions of human beings are yet to realize the transcendental nature of souls and the far-reaching effects of little acts of kindness towards one another. What exactly would you like to be proud of when watching your entire life play from beginning to end?
if I get you clearly, you're saying there's a Creator who owns a life source and also a death sourcewink now, what's the role of this Almighty Creator in the scheme of things??

act of kindness and wickedness are felt by the Creator?? I would not buy the idea that we were born just be kind or wicked. so does he also feel pleasurewink disillusion, satisfaction and other such sensations??

3) No, faces are not re-used. For what? What is the need? This is of entirely no use to the purpose of death and rebirth. However, people often tend to look like the other from time to time but no two persons are exactly the same. Human bodies are merely vehicles by which souls express themselves on earth. We are all souls on a physical journey and not physical beings who their lives started at birth and chanced upon to have souls residing within them.
you didn't seem to get my question so lemmi rephrase it; there has been cases in my locality where an older person dies with a scar and the child of one of the relatives of this older person doesn't just look like them but also retains said scar. what exchange occurred at this point

4) There are more souls than available human bodies on earth and many souls willing to incarnate on earth. The world's population has never been 7 billion but much less than that in ancient times. As the world's population increases, there will always be more souls willing to inhabit those bodies. I don't know where you got your idea of recycling from, but there is no recycling. When a soul has completed its earthly journey, it sorts of 'graduates' from the earth plane and never returns to it except it chooses to for the purpose of teaching other souls still incarnating.
didn't know there was a difference between recycling and reincarnation

after said graduation, what happens to us?? oh it seems I've asked this question before sad

5) That passage could mean anything. On the literal side, the passage was referring to the human body and each human body does die once during each life cycle after which it undergoes 'judgment' in the form of its life review in the presence of the council of elders. However, the soul itself never dies. It is immortal and merely takes on new bodies life after life until its life lessons are completed.
you cannot believe in Jesus and rebirth at the same time. Jesus preached resurrection so I brought up this verse to see what part of the bridge it is you stand on or if there's a chord stringing both phenomena together

*pheeeewww....
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
awesome smiley so the council of elders completed theirs a long time ago?? is this because they began their journeys before us or because they finished their journeys with distinction?? if it's the former, who/what dictates when a soul begins it's journey??

how can you tell that the accounts of Jesus while on/off the earth was being distorted?? I don't suppose you have met him and he gave you an autographed CD of his life and times on/off the earth but I'll be pleasantly surprised if you two have met , nevertheless.

when we too eventually complete our own journeys, what becomes of the ancient 'sages'?? do they induct us into the great council too or they then pass on ??

if I get you clearly, you're saying there's a Creator who owns a life source and also a death sourcewink now, what's the role of this Almighty Creator in the scheme of things??

act of kindness and wickedness are felt by the Creator?? I would not buy the idea that we were born just be kind or wicked. so does he also feel pleasurewink disillusion, satisfaction and other such sensations??

you didn't seem to get my question so lemmi rephrase it; there has been cases in my locality where an older person dies with a scar and the child of one of the relatives of this older person doesn't just look like them but also retains said scar. what exchange occurred at this point

didn't know there was a difference between recycling and reincarnation

after said graduation, what happens to us?? oh it seems I've asked this question before sad

you cannot believe in Jesus and rebirth at the same time. Jesus preached resurrection so I brought up this verse to see what part of the bridge it is you stand on or if there's a chord stringing both phenomena together

*pheeeewww....

You're not out to learn anything new but you come off with cynicism. This is knowledge which you already know anyway, buried deep within your consciousness but temporarily forgotten due to the veil of forgetfulness which ensures that. You don't have to listen to me anyway. The soul evolves whenever it is ready. There is no force in love.

1 Like

Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nmeri17: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You're not out to learn anything new but you come off with cynicism. This is knowledge which you already know anyway, buried deep within your consciousness but temporarily forgotten due to the veil of forgetfulness which ensures that. You don't have to listen to me anyway. The soul evolves whenever it is ready. There is no force in love.
not at all. on the contrary, I am open to seeing things from your point of view. there's just so many questions in my post coz I seem to find that much contradictory portions deeply seethed in your posts so I'm trying to put the big picture together. the least you could do is help make things clearer sad

I'm on your side Frank wink
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by bigfrancis21: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
not at all. on the contrary, I am open to seeing things from your point of view. there's just so many questions in my post coz I seem to find that much contradictory portions deeply seethed in your posts so I'm trying to put the big picture together. the least you could do is help make things clearer sad

I'm on your side Frank wink

Well, if you are truly out to learn something new, you would need to learn how to express your question the proper way.
Re: The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) by Nmeri17: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Well, if you are truly out to learn something new, you would need to learn how to express your question the proper way.
there's a "17" in my moniker coz I think this is my seventeenth incarnation. convinced now?? kindly answer the questions in that post if u will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.