Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (28942 Views)

Pot Belly Girls / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by mastersr95(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
speaking from a Naija girl point of view 80% of them dont know the sexiness in 6packs, so they dont even look at it twice

If you have 6packs in Naija it might be nothing but in Europe girls would be crazy over you

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by kq(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the one who can make me happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XPl6Pb8K4I

Lovely, Lovely and lovely song.............Girl you said it all.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Dabss(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Maxwell86: What shall it profit a dude to have six pack and have a small pen.is

From the last research i did, it was very obvious Naija girls prefer Pot bellied, rich politicians to a broke ni99ah with abs caused by hunger.
lmao f.y.i. rich gentlemen don't have pot-bellies only broke niggas who spend all their daily earnings drinking and have no time for exercise.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
mastersr95: speaking from a Naija girl point of view 80% of them dont know the sexiness in 6packs, so they dont even look at it twice

If you have 6packs in Naija it might be nothing but in Europe girls would be crazy over you
nice! at least you've made a lot of sense here, so i'll let your other comment slide

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by basisop(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
How many ladies raised our shirts to know our belly type before falling for our sweet lyrics.

The ones that fell for my money didn't also raise my shirt to check before accepting.

The question comes after the act; and after the act who cares. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Dabss(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
basisop: How many ladies raised our shirts to know our belly type before falling for our sweet lyrics.

The ones that fell for my money didn't also raise my shirt to check before acceptingThe question comes after the act; and after the act who cares. cool
dude, what are you saying? do you have to raise a guy's shirt to know that he has a pot belly?

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by mastersr95(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
basisop: How many ladies raised our shirts to know our belly type before falling for our sweet lyrics.

The ones that fell for my money didn't also raise my shirt to check before accepting.

The question comes after the act; and after the act who cares. cool

[quote author=Da_b¤§§.]dude, what are you saying? do you have to raise a guy's shirt to know that he has a pot belly?

grin grin grin
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by dmcdad: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy: Pot belly = Evidence of good living (by Nigerian standards, of course).
Six packs = The so-called sexy guy who works out a lot to stay fit (and attract women)

Both categories lick a lot of beer, devour isi-ewu like no man's business, and may or may not be rich/broke.
There is actually no real way to prove that men who have the belly of a 6-month pregnancy have more money than men who have relatively flat and sexy stomach, and vice-versa. But the issue here is about finding out which of the above will make a guy more attractive to our women.

Babes! Which of the two would you prefer?
Guys! Which of the two would you rather have?

Its not just between pot belly and 6pack. What about guyz with relatively flat bellies without the 6pack Abs??
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
dmcdad:

Its not just between pot belly and 6pack. What about guyz with relatively flat bellies without the 6pack Abs??

that you're asked if you prefer pounded yam to semovita does not discount amala, eba, akpu etc.
here we have no option C. pls choose either option A or B
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by dmcdad: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy:

that you're asked if you prefer pounded yam to semovita does not discount amala, eba, akpu etc.
here we have no option C. pls choose either option A or B

I wasnt opting for option C, just thought I should highlight it. Besides, I already chose mine earlier on...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
dmcdad:

I wasnt opting for option C, just thought I should highlight it. Besides, I already chose mine earlier on...

oh very well then. noted! thank you boss
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
candygosh:
Our naija dudes aren't dat sexy, save a few. Few of them have the sexy tins john cena or d rock have.
and how many nija gals are sexy? U will discover that those with hips do not have arse, and those with arse do not have hips. Those with breas't do not have arse and those with arse do not have braes't. Thats why u see most nija men dating 4-5 women at a time cos they are always lookingfor what is lacking in one gal and is available in another. If u get d one with hips, u go look for the one with arse to complete d picture. Its been a difficult task for nija men to get d full package from nija gals...but sha, we the manage what's available for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
caseless: and how many nija gals are sexy? U will discover that those with hips do not have arse, and those with arse do not have hips. Those with breas't do not have arse and those with arse do not have braes't. Thats why u see most nija men dating 4-5 women at a time cos they are always lookingfor what is lacking in one gal and is available in another. If u get d one with hips, u go look for the one with arse to complete d picture. Its been a difficult task for nija men to get d full package from nija gals...but sha, we the manage what's available for the fun of it.

thanks jare. you would think that that candygosh is a model of an ideal 9ja chic if she can run 9ja guys down like that. unfortunately, she fits your complaint here
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
i no get sixpacks sha because na bony chest i get but then my manhood dey drag height with NEPA electric pole cool
lolling and falling....
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by tommysparks: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
ladies prefer pot bellies... where my sugar daddies @ grin
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy:

thanks jare. you would think that that candygosh is a model of an ideal 9ja chic if she can run 9ja guys down like that. unfortunately, she fits your complaint here
no mind her. Most of them no get wetin nija men needs apart from that pothole in-between their legs. All they have are wavy belly, tyre-like waist, sagged breas'ts and asymmetrical arses.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by dmcdad: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
caseless: no mind her. Most of them no get wetin nija men needs apart from that pothole in-between their legs. All they have are wavy belly, tyre-like waist, sagged breas'ts and asymmetrical arses.

Sagged breas'ts? Ohh! U mean their breas'ts have low self-esteem? Lol
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Maxwell86: What shall it profit a dude to have six pack and have a small pen.is

From the last research i did, it was very obvious Naija girls prefer Pot bellied, rich politicians to a broke ni99ah with abs caused by hunger.
hmmm...if u have packs and ur thirdleg is just some CM long and mm wide then u're in trouble. Ur babe wil definately say 'save d packs for the picture times , i need satisfaction in d bedroom'.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
dmcdad:

Sagged breasts? Ohh! U mean their breasts have low self-esteem? Lol
exactly! Do ur survey well and u'l be suprised at ur result/outcome. Their breas'ts dont obey hooke's law or theory of elasticity.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
@candy whatever. Hope u marry a European. I'm sure you've dated several Naigerians b4.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by CzarChris(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
caseless: exactly! Do ur survey well and u'l be suprised at ur result/outcome. Their breas'ts dont obey hooke's law or theory of elasticity.
Guy dat really hurt, ouch. LWKMD
But its true, most of them boobs go pass dia elastic limit at age 17 and they have the guts to come here choosing between pot-belle and 6packs.
Coming soon, a thread on the different gadgets women deceive us with.
1. Heels
2. Cupped bra(made of metals)
3. Eye Lashes.
4. Fake Nails.
5. Pot belle
6. Fanta face, coka cola feet.
E.t.c.
Ok guys imagine ur girl without this gadgets. Ehwwww. You got that right, and this ladies have the guts to come here and talk about 6packs? Take a look in the mirror bîtche$.
Any more gadgets, hit me with it guys. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 30, 2012
Czar-Chris:

But its true, most of them boobs go pass dia elastic limit at age 17 and they have the guts to come here choosing between pot-belle and 6packs.
1. Heels
3. Eye Lashes.
4. Fake Nails.
5. Pot belle
E.t.c.
Ok guys imagine ur girl without this gadgets. Ehwwww. You got that right, and this ladies have the guts to come here and talk about 6packs? Take a look in the mirror bîtche$.

...brazilian/indian hair, mascara (or whatever kinds of paint for facial design) etc.
uhh no beef o me i just dey try contribute to ya list
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by CzarChris(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2012
baddiguy:

...brazilian/indian hair, mascara (or whatever kinds of paint for facial design) etc.
uhh no beef o me i just dey try contribute to ya list

Ahhh how could I forget the almigthy brazillian hair? Our ladies have gone crazy. More items needed 4 my list.
(Gawd go punish all of una, six pack ko, six crates ni. Mtchewww...smh)
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by WackyJ1(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2012
After all this topic and all that is being said here, our girls will still fall for politicians with their cash that can compensate for their big bellies. girls don't really care about that stuff, you might not have six pack abs but you'll be trim and at worst have just a SMALL protruding belly and they will still fall. to the girls it's not mainly your physical outlooks but your words or your cash that is why you can see a girl leave her six packed boyfriend for a politician or a filthy rich guy who can give her more money at once than her father or said boyfriend can. please don't mind the words of the ladies here, what they say here is very different from what they will do in real. i don't expect any girl to agree with this post but just like i have already said, what they say here is very different from what they do

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2012
ziqqz:
show ur face nah make we see. even if i no fine, i can swear dat ur mama can never produce the caliber of chics i pull tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin grin grin grin
Well u mother clearly cldnt lmao! Unlike u I don't suffer from a severe deformity...short, blue-black and ugly at the same time
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2012
ziqqz:
show ur face nah make we see. even if i no fine, i can swear dat ur mama can never produce the caliber of chics i pull tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin grin grin grin
Well ur mother clearly cldnt lmao! Unlike u I don't suffer from a severe deformity...short, blue-black and ugly all on one person...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2012
Czar-Chris:

1. Heels
3. Eye Lashes.
4. Fake Nails.
5. Pot belle
E.t.c.
when they've gone past their elastic limit u know wat happen next...their breas't undergo plasticity then, finally u find the breas't at the breaking point.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2012
Czar-Chris:

Ahhh how could I forget the almigthy brazillian hair? Our ladies have gone crazy. More items needed 4 my list.
(Gawd go punish all of una, six pack ko, six crates ni. Mtchewww...smh)
laff wan faint me for here..hahaha..no be only six pack, na na six carton. That fake hair they attach to their head gives one choking odour of some sort...when they move pass u, there is this unified and common odour that oozes out . I dont know if u hav noticed that..
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2012
rokiatu: What sort of dumb azzz thread is this?
ah-an! Madam e don tey wey i see u. Welcom! Ok, anwer the question...which do u prefer?
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
Well ur mother clearly cldnt lmao! Unlike u I don't suffer from a severe deformity...short, blue-black and ugly all on one person...
but wait o i thot ziqqz murdered dis thing talking here. clearly, he'll be needing an insecticide to finish d jod lol
talk is cheap. i'm quite sure ziqqz would be happy if it were confident enough to have a pic on its profile. until then, c'mon sharrap u bloody disaster!
we await ziqqz's response(s)...ahahahhhaa
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2012
And now they have joined forces kikiki
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Caseless: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: And now they have joined forces kikiki
who are those ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? / Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.