Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (28944 Views)

Pot Belly Girls / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2012
cheesy
AB10: But how many of these girls have flat tummies? Just saying.
Meeeeee! My tummy is so flat,I can take in A big bowl of eba and banga soup,two cups of rice and beans,a small tuber of yam,popcorn and icecream,and it still remains flat and I still remain thin,6 packs all the way,that's why I havent.......in skul
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: :DMeeeeee! My tummy is so flat,I can take in A big bowl of eba and banga soup,two cups of rice and beans,a small tuber of yam,popcorn and icecream,and it still remains flat and I still remain thin,6 packs all the way,that's why I havent.......in skul
proof? show us naaah...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Airller(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
come! the tins on the pics above no be pot belly again o, na drum belle be dat.how i go take like dat kind tin? imagine his wife being pregoss and they are both strolling? wink wink winkhilarious abi? and pls the rick ross pix is disastrous to the eyes! he sure is looking like a big piggy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: :DMeeeeee! My tummy is so flat,I can take in A big bowl of eba and banga soup,two cups of rice and beans,a small tuber of yam,popcorn and icecream,and it still remains flat and I still remain thin,6 packs all the way,that's why I havent.......in skul

Ahh! Make God no carry person like you give me ooooo. Else, I go just run leave you. Lol
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
baddiguy:
proof? show us naaah...
show you what? Remove your eyes jor
dmcdad:

Ahh! Make God no carry person like you give me ooooo. Else, I go just run leave you. Lol
lol...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: as if some of u wouldnt kill for this lmao
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: as if some of u wouldnt kill for this lmao
hm i wonder why IT took off that flabby disgusting body photo IT uploaded before.
shame on behalf of rick ross i imagine??

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by oduz: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sweet Six

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by oduz: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Super One

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
baddiguy:
hm i wonder why IT took off that flabby disgusting body photo IT uploaded before.
shame on behalf of rick ross i imagine??
a decade later and u are still on the same sh*t
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
a decade later and u are still on the same sh*t
...exactly wat IT gets when IT starts wat IT canNOT finish.
you're right though. white flag?
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2012
baddiguy:
...exactly wat IT gets when IT starts wat IT canNOT finish.
you're right though. white flag?
go sleep
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
go sleep
we're awake, to set the night to music...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by CzarChris(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2012
baddiguy:
we're awake, to set the night to music...
mondi_cheeks:
go sleep

Hey you guys, GO GET A ROOM.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by njaluv(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
I love my mans belly.. its not gross. He has awesome shoulders,chest ,bum and everything else. Its his shoulders i find sexy! Now if he had man boobs and junk then not so much.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by toyoC1(f): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Nothing great about hanging saggy stomachs

http://lfe.me/burn-fat

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by OlayemiKing(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hey guy!
I think we are missing the big picture here beyond looks and the status they portray.
What about the health side of it. I mean what is the average life expectancy of a port-bellied man compare to a six-packed tommy guy.
One stands the risk of various heart ailments, type II diabetes, arthritis and so on while the other stands a great chance of living a long healthy and normal life. for more info, pls visit www.enaijasolutions.com/thetruthaboutweightloss.html OR www.enaijasolutions.com/ebooks.html
Peace out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? / Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.