Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon (27593 Views)

SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by kepsi123(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
For the records going through this thread hold the records of one of the most revolting reads in my lifetime
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by feminancy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Alxmyr:

You questions sparked ignorance.

then ur iq is not working
the sad news is that it wount work again im sorry
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by feminancy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
abouzaid: I'm happy that Gowon have finally accepted to face d icj. I will advise his legal team to prepare to answer this questions. 1) did he approve d bombing of bombing of schools,churches,markets and other civilian targets.2) was he aware that awolowo his vice president ordered a blockade of food and drugs against biafra and went on to say that hunger is a weapon of hunger among other genocidal things which was well reported in both local and foreign news media 3) did he break the aburi accord which led to the secession of biafra. 4) was he not aware that his generals engaged in mass execution of civillians in nigerian occupied areas 5) was he not aware of the widely reported execution of over 8000 igbo young men (civillians) in asaba by general murtala muhammed even though asaba was not part of biafra, their only offense was being igbo.6) was bakassi handed over to cameroon and the aborigines displaced by him in return for implementing food and medicine blockade 7) did he not approve the 20 pounds policy of awolowo knowing fully well that will lead to a lifetime of poverty and intergenerational poverty for a region ravaged by war cool did he not intentionally fan d embers of division in biafra leading to the abandoned property saga that dispossessed igbos of their houses and properties they have even in the north 9) did general adekunle refuse delivery of food and medicines to the starving biafran minorities (ogoni,anang,ibibio,efik,kalabari etc) he occupied their land 10) was he aware that top government officials repeatedly said that the igbo numbers must be drastically be reduced ? This was well reported in local and foreign media which led biafra to reject a land corridor when offered out of fear being poisoned. Even d usa government d usa government begged him to allow air delivery of foods from neutral countries but he refused. He was also asked to provide inspection officials but he refused. 11) was the said josina ship owned by the red cross and caritas and did the manifest say it's loaded with relief? Or was it privately owned 12) did the clearly marked red cross air plane he shot down at calabar killing all the crew contain any single round of ammunition 13) can he stand before the ICJ and tell the world that red cross and caritas ships and air planes were being used to smuggle weapons into biafra. 14) what was the government war theme songs being played on the northern radio stations 15) was he not aware of the ongoing executions at the markudi bridge. 16) did he not execute all eastern soldiers in the north while ojukwu safely transported northern soldiers and civillians in the east. I have more to add on that list but a sunday morning is not my best time to do so. However, i won't fail to make spirited efforts to contact the ICJ office for his investigation to proceed? I hope biafran and delta igbo legal experts should do so too.

all these wicked bigot are afraid to quote this post.
tank @ poster

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Stupid man!!! He will die a very painful and shameful death!!!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2013
Gowon seems to have inherited the cattle-brain gene that is prevalent in the north. His plateau kinsmen have paid dearly for it though. I hope he is enjoying the rewards of a united and indivisible nigeria
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2013
We have been waiting for Gowons book. It seems he is NOT writing. . . also out of (profound) ignorance.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by debetmx(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Uncanny Genius: Stupid man!!! He will die a very painful and shameful death!!!

How did the biafran rebel leader die?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2013
Gowon watching his kinsmen being butchered in Plateau is plenty punishment. One Nigeria...lolz
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by debetmx(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2013
quid: Gowon watching his kinsmen being butchered in Plateau is plenty punishment. One Nigeria...lolz

How many of his people did ojukwu ordered to be killed in Biafra?

Which of Gowon's family member has being butchered in Plateau State?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

How many of his people did ojukwu ordered to be killed in Biafra?

Which of Gowon's family member has being butchered in Plateau State?
Ermm, this is irrelevant to the issue at hand. The champion of One-Nigeria (Gowon) has woefully failed in keeping his own Plateau state One. What an anti-climax.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by debetmx(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2013
quid:
Ermm, this is irrelevant to the issue at hand. The champion of One-Nigeria (Gowon) has woefully failed in keeping his own Plateau state One. What an anti-climax.

You are just deluding yourself. So if Biafra had succeeded the ibos would have lived happily thereafter. Keep deceiving yourself. Am sure you are fantasying Alice (Quid) in wonderland (biafraland)
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

You are just deluding yourself. So if Biafra had succeeded the ibos would have lived happily thereafter. Keep deceiving yourself. Am sure you are fantasying Alice (Quid) in wonderland (biafraland)
We have seen how successful Nigeria is not so?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

How did the biafran rebel leader die?

He died deaf, dumb and lonely in London with a strange illness while his wife was ridden by everyone in the country
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by DerideGull(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
dayokanu:

He died deaf, dumb and lonely in London with a strange illness while his wife was ridden by everyone in the country

At least, she is attractive enough to attract onlookers. I know certain so-called Aare Ona kakanfo whose wives did not attract a second look. Should I inform you that their honey pots got dried and cobwebbed?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
DerideGull:

At least, she is attractive enough to attract onlookers. I know certain so-called Aare Ona kakanfo whose wives did not attract a second look. Should I inform you that their honey pots got dried and cobwebbed?

You mean the Eze wuruwuru child bride has now graduated from village bicycle to the national carrier

No wonder dem send am as Ambassador to Spain headquarter of Naija exported Ashawos.

She go fit relate with them wella
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by eggheaders(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
dayokanu:

You mean the Eze wuruwuru child bride has now graduated from village bicycle to the national carrier

No wonder dem send am as Ambassador to Spain headquarter of Naija exported Ashawos.

She go fit relate with them wella

ewoo shey she be bmx abi na mountain bike. or okada like bajaj and others.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by touch4mony: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Omexonomy: As an historian this is my first time of hearing an ex-warlord agreeing to face an international war crime tribunal. Me think their might be an iota of truth in his statement
since ur a historian tell us ur own version of the story from ur history view point,u come here to tell me that ojukwu peposely sterved his ppl and they we dying why not tell us that it was not the nigerian army that kill the igbos ojukwu short them all.i wounder the type of prayer group it that
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by eggheaders(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
DerideGull:

a perfect product of when contraceptives fails to work.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by success9(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
in my opinion, d war was a miscalculation on ojukwu'ss part. Blame him for the deaths... How can u decide to fight an army with a bunccch of untrained civilians?? I thought Herod tried to take away his problem from d roots

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
success_07: in my opinion, d war was a miscalculation on ojukwu'ss part. Blame him for the deaths... How can u decide to fight an army with a bunccch of untrained civilians?? I thought Herod tried to take away his problem from d roots
Yes, and Gowon is reaping the fruits of his own miscalculation in plateau state. So is the north-east, Buhari is already shedding tears and crying about metaphorical dogs and baboons. Bros, u never see miscalculation sef. . . lolz
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by hensben(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2013
berem: The animal has finally spoken! The seccession started the war but he failed to address what prompted the seccession.Ok so he is ready to face the ICC right? I hope he starts gathering evidence to prove himself right.what a buffoon! angry
na wa 4 una ooo so person wey experience everytin dey talk u wey nor dey dere dey prove point cos u read am 4rm google,naija n argument,u fit stand 4 court as him say make u go court,wetin u wan talk 'I read am 4 google say'pathetic.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by decepticos(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
i just hav to unfollow dis thread better i seek out the naruto thread or sumthing at least dat one brings ppl together. Too many kids here.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ejiyke2007(m): 3:15am On Jun 13, 2013
ANOTHER LIE BY CRIMINAL GOWON: “MY HEART BLEEDS TO SEE …THOSE KWASHIORKOR-STRICKEN CHILDREN. GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH EFFORT I MADE TO SEND FOOD TO THOSE CHILDREN, BUT IT WAS SABOTAGED BY PROPAGANDA THAT THE FEDERAL TROOPS HAD POISONED THE FOOD”. WASN'T IT THE SAME GOWON WHOSE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT POLICY AND MILITARY POLICY IS THAT “STARVATION IS A LEGITIMATE INSTRUMENT OF WAR” DURING THE NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR? DIDN'T HE SEND OUT EMISSARIES, INCLUDING LATE ENAHORO (WHO LATER PERSONALLY APOLOGIZED FOR THAT ROLE—THE ONLY PERSON FROM THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WHO DID) TO THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD TO PRESS AND SELL THAT POLICY? CAN IT REALLY BE THAT GOWON IS TOO DENSE TO UNDERSTAND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TOTAL BLOCKADE OF BIAFRA WHICH HE SUCCEEDED IN, WITH THE HELP OF HIS ALLIES, THE STARVATION THAT WOULD RESULT FROM THAT, AND THE VICTIMIZATION OF THE MOST VULNERABLE—CHILDREN, PREGNANT WOMEN, OLD MEN AND OLD PEOPLE? HE DOES NOT GET IT—EVEN NOW? GOWON IS EITHER A SICK MAN OR A SICK LIAR.

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2013
ejiyke2007: ANOTHER LIE BY CRIMINAL GOWON: “MY HEART BLEEDS TO SEE …THOSE KWASHIORKOR-STRICKEN CHILDREN. GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH EFFORT I MADE TO SEND FOOD TO THOSE CHILDREN, BUT IT WAS SABOTAGED BY PROPAGANDA THAT THE FEDERAL TROOPS HAD POISONED THE FOOD”. WASN'T IT THE SAME GOWON WHOSE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT POLICY AND MILITARY POLICY IS THAT “STARVATION IS A LEGITIMATE INSTRUMENT OF WAR” DURING THE NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR? DIDN'T HE SEND OUT EMISSARIES, INCLUDING LATE ENAHORO (WHO LATER PERSONALLY APOLOGIZED FOR THAT ROLE—THE ONLY PERSON FROM THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WHO DID) TO THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD TO PRESS AND SELL THAT POLICY? CAN IT REALLY BE THAT GOWON IS TOO DENSE TO UNDERSTAND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TOTAL BLOCKADE OF BIAFRA WHICH HE SUCCEEDED IN, WITH THE HELP OF HIS ALLIES, THE STARVATION THAT WOULD RESULT FROM THAT, AND THE VICTIMIZATION OF THE MOST VULNERABLE—CHILDREN, PREGNANT WOMEN, OLD MEN AND OLD PEOPLE? HE DOES NOT GET IT—EVEN NOW? GOWON IS EITHER A SICK MAN OR A SICK LIAR.
Once they begin to mention "God", you know that there is BIG LIE behind what they are saying
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by debetmx(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2013
quid:
Once they begin to mention "God", you know that there is BIG LIE behind what they are saying

God and every one except the gullible ibos knws Gowon was (is) definitely a better man than ojukwu
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2013
debetmx:

God and every one except the gullible ibos knws Gowon was (is) definitely a better man than ojukwu
God also knows that the Hausa-Fulanis will end up wiping out the real owners of Plateau state in the name of One-Nigeria.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by debetmx(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2013
quid:
God also knows that the Hausa-Fulanis will end up wiping out the real owners of Plateau state in the name of One-Nigeria.

Keeping wallowing in your biafran delusions.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2013
debetmx:

Keeping wallowing in your biafran delusions.
Keep existing in your Nigerian nightmare
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ejiyke2007(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
quid:

WASN'T IT THE SAME GOWON WHOSE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT POLICY AND MILITARY POLICY IS THAT “STARVATION IS A LEGITIMATE INSTRUMENT OF WAR” DURING THE NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR?

THE SAME GOWON SAID : “MY HEART BLEEDS TO SEE …THOSE KWASHIORKOR-STRICKEN CHILDREN

DON'T MIND THAT CRIMINAL GOWON A GREAT LIAR GOD WILL DEFINITELY PPUNISH HIM
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
ejiyke2007:

WASN'T IT THE SAME GOWON WHOSE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT POLICY AND MILITARY POLICY IS THAT “STARVATION IS A LEGITIMATE INSTRUMENT OF WAR” DURING THE NIGERIA BIAFRA WAR?

THE SAME GOWON SAID : “MY HEART BLEEDS TO SEE …THOSE KWASHIORKOR-STRICKEN CHILDREN

DON'T MIND THAT CRIMINAL GOWON A GREAT LIAR GOD WILL DEFINITELY PPUNISH HIM
I hear Gowon opened and NGO called "Nigeria Prays". I am sure God has better prayers to answer.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by meccuno: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Iamgrey5(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Genesis of tribalism in Nigeria

Nine years later, it's still waxing strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

'The Essentials Of Beauty Therapy' By Aisha Buhari / NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.