Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? (960 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by rilla64: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2008
A lot of ladies play hard to get and generally make us guys go through a lot of trouble to prove ourselves even when they are secretly, deep down crazy in love with the guy. Take for instance this girl my pal had been toasting but was fronting for my guy. One day he finds her diary and reads it, to his greatest surprise his name is all over her diary as the love of her life. Turns out she was crazy about but was acting quite the opposite. Ladies, do you front? if so, why?
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by ikamefa(f): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2008
i can only speak for me

if am feeling a guy , there is no need to play hard to get oh

be sure that i aint gwaan make the 1st move sha cheesy

rilla64:

A lot of ladies play hard to get and generally make us guys go through a lot of trouble to prove ourselves even when they are secretly, deep down crazy in love with the guy. Take for instance this girl my pal had been toasting but was fronting for my guy. One day he finds her diary and reads it, to his greatest surprise his name is all over her diary as the love of her life. Turns out she was crazy about but was acting quite the opposite. Ladies, do you front? if so, why?

it also depends on the maturity of the girl involved

if you know what you want why would you be fronting? so @topic quit generalizing oh not all girls front cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
well, i love freebies but i'lll think again and again if i got a girl on the cheap. i 'd like to work to get a girl especially someone i really like.
if na babe wey i just wan follow play tente i no go even worry myself.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
rilla64:

That's all that struck me in your post - reading her diary?! shocked

I'd find that quite hard to forgive!
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by shantel969(f): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2008
well to me some will treat u bad if u show them that u can't do without them and the will find the lady to be too cheap ,smone said if u like a guy and he aproach u accept himjust like that. this is not about been inmature is about reality, let him work hard toget wat he want afterall the said anything worth having is worth working hard for, so is not a big deal
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by rilla64: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ ikamefa: im not generalizing, after all ive met a lot of girls who have said yes instantly. Though it makes you wonder if they say yes to all the other guys or could it be am just so fly?
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by rilla64: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Siena: You must love your diary. Did I say he read her diary? Oh, silly me. It was the trick questionnaire on CRUSH007.COM.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ rilla64: I don't keep a diary.

But, some things are pretty private, and need to be respected.

A diary's one of those things.
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by chuchub: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
Well i like playing hard to get i enjoy the attention and the looks of need on the guys face. dats why i still play hard to get on my man till date, If he wants to tocuh me i go take style form small even though i am dying for him to continue. Well, it make like for intense for me and i like it so. Dat me though other ladies might be different. Tk
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by chuchub: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
Well i like playing hard to get i enjoy the attention and the looks of need on the guys face. dats why i still play hard to get on my man till date, If he wants to touch me i go take style form small even though i am dying for him to continue. Well, it make like for intense for me and i like it so. Dat me though other ladies might be different. Tk
Re: Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? by iice(f): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2008
Don't need to play. . .i am naturally that way undecided

‘given Another Opportunity, I’ll Kill My Wife Again’ / Defination Of Romance / My Ex Boyfriend Wants 2 Com To C Mi