Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39650 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nuezha(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
salam001: do you mean Akwa ibom?
You left 'ete' alone you are busy killing 'lapalapa'!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
this thread is funny and develish, i cant believe i spent 2hours here and my biology test is due tomorrow.
this aswell a good thread atleast no one is touching each other, and may motivate the other to push
for the best!!

dont worry guys im planning about opening a new site, it will be all about rumours on nigeria celebrities,
tribalism will be the topic every day,from biafra to yoruba dirtness to igbo kidnapping to hausa murderers!
and every word will be allowed unlike NL were you have put full stop. just chill guys.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by emiye(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666: Please don't blame the artificial state. Blame the nigerian govt and their program of consistently keeping the igbos down. If we had our igbo country, this will not exist. Fight for your freedom because no one else would do it for you.
di-di-rin! . Theodore orji will still be your leader in ndiabia of biafra.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by aishatua1: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Nairaland thread of the decade. I love it grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1062003/oshogbo-nigerias-most-beatiful-city/3

Big ups to Ileke Idi and DayoKano cool

Bump!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2012
Some very interesting posts by Nairalanders on the so-called Expatriates who, unlike Igbos, don't talk badly about their "hosts" in Nigeria, according to our folks who leave these guys unscathed from the Nairaland heat:

Builder: i really dont know why folks are surprised about this unfortunate incident. nigerians whatever tribe have to understand that in the next 10 years or less most of our land and resources will be owned by westerners. a german using a dog to attack an african in his land is not new, if only folks know what happens or what the american security personnel are doing to indigenous nigerians in nigeria and our policemen and government cant and wont do anything about it. its shameful and disgusting, suffering abroad and suffering in our own country in the hands of this white people and we say we have democrazy and a functioning government and police force

alienYOUTH: This is a realy sad predicament we find ourselves in as a nation. i dare say that all the expatriate controlled firms are guilty of this - racism on our own soil. without getting into too much story (cos i hate reading long posts too); i worked for one of them ex-pat firms run by lebanese (SETRACO); i had to resign after 3 mths cos i culdnt bear d disdain wit which they regard u; no matter how technically sound u are.  angry

i supervised another firm too (SCC) on a road project; can u believe they refused us the use of the site toilet facilities; they said we culd stick our d.i.c.k.s in d atmosphere for all they care, trust me, i promptly resigned?!?

I wont blame them, its our leaders who have sold us to slavery once again; they collect huge sums from them before awarding contracts, so the ex-pats are obliged to sweat us (the underlings) for all we can muster. u wont believe the salaries and working hours our pple have to endure.  cry

We too are to blame, mumu pple; we r afraid to confront these bastiches head-on cos most are afraid to lose their jobs; we idiots will reason that "half bread is bttr than none"; besides, ten pple are in line to fill your space. What more can i say; we Nigerians r highly tolerant. sad

@ quote above....are we really? Or is this tolerance only reserved for certain groups, as we have seen so far with Nigeria? Maybe Nigerians are exhibiting crabs-in-a-bucket mentality and collective low self-esteem as is typical in the black race? Case in point:

Outstrip: LOL. Look at everyone upset at the "foreigners". Nigerians in Nigeria treat their fellow Nigerians like dogs just to please Mr Oyibo. I saw it on my last visit to Nigeria at the airport and it was quite embarassing. I just watched in total disbelief.

hardbody: Most of you guys have spoken well. The average black man is just subservient. And as had been observed elsewhere in this post, i have watched with dismay at the airport where fellow black guys were quick to attend to a white fwool and give him recognition ahead of my fellow black men, and this was happening here at the MM International Airport. Individually, those black downtrodden guys in Warri may not be able to take their employers on, but what happened to collective efforts? Could they not agree to go on a rampage against those Pharoahs lording it over them? It is sickening to read such stories and what is more, when it happens in my very presence i get real mad. I recall being caught in traffic someday along Ajose Adeogun, while meandering to find my way onto the major street ( i recall i was coming out from Younis Bashorun), one guy (white) came out of his car to shout at me for 'supposedly' blocking the road. As if that was not enough, he walked back to his car and picked his phone to make a call to whoever in tripple hell he wanted to call, Gawwwd!!!, the scene i created thereafter is still fresh in my mind. I walked over to his car, told him in plain english that he is not just in Nigeria, but in Lagos, and that i had the good mind to beat him black and blue, unfortunately some some area boys were around and dropped some coins for them to molest the guy, he abandoned his car and ran into Zenith Bank building, of course i moved on with regret that if it had happened where we had less prying eyes, i would have racked that guy and obtained him on top. Bottom line, dont be scared by these half baked guys, we are the fully baked and brownish guys, wherever they want it, get down dirty with them and beat the hell out of them, often times, they really have nothing to show beyond their supposed colour advantage whic to me is indeed a disadvantage. What with all those dots that come over their pale flesh as they grow older. Imp-ish Eediets.

Anyway, to be continued:

EzeUche!:

Well maybe that may explain the reason why.

Anyone from PH would be horrified how Nigerian women are treated like harlots by these expatriates. Lebanese, Turks, Europeans all have their way with our women.

ThiefOfHearts: Ive seen Chinese dudes calling Nigerians the N-word and they were still grin grin grin like foolish bastards.

so shameless.

https://www.nairaland.com/695042/how-germans-abuse-nigerian-workers

Such amicable guests to such welcoming hosts, right?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by EkoAtlantic: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2012
aishatua1:

Bump!

What do you think?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by jkross(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2012
And to all of you that like to sweep the truth under the carpet while you show off you senseless sensitivity on NL talking none sense about Igbos,Biafra and the SE region. na una type D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go senate go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ warm bench..your likes are the reason Nigeria is still backward as a nation
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2012
Toaskarity: this thread is funny and develish, i cant believe i spent 2hours here and my biology test is due tomorrow.
this aswell a good thread atleast no one is touching each other, and may motivate the other to push
for the best!!

dont worry guys im planning about opening a new site, it will be all about rumours on nigeria celebrities,
tribalism will be the topic every day,from biafra to yoruba dirtness to igbo kidnapping to hausa murderers!
and every word will be allowed unlike NL were you have put full stop. just chill guys.

yeah. please fast o.
we need an alternative to nairaland and Seun getting big headed.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2012
emiye: di-di-rin! . Theodore orji will still be your leader in ndiabia of biafra.

then that will no longer concern you.
do you mind?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Nairaland thread of the decade. I love it grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1062003/oshogbo-nigerias-most-beatiful-city/3

Big ups to Ileke Idi and DayoKano cool

why not just copy and paste the picture here son.
Are you so lazy that you are calling on ashaw..o ileke and cripple dayo
to do the job for you! (both of them ran away from there lagos paradise to amelika)

dont be lazy, no wonder igbos are taking ur job away in ur so called land lagos grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ProfBribery: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2012
Final parting shot. All hail T. Orji, the best performing governor in Nigeria.

Efulefu

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by jkross(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2012
Prof Bribery:

Take a guess
I can't think of any nice place dude!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ProfBribery: 12:12am On Oct 29, 2012
jkross:
I can't think of any nice place dude!

Then, you are not bright.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by aishatua1: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Eko Atlantic:

What do you think?

The best thread on nairaland. cool grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nuezha(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: When I said Abia state and Imo State are in a horrible state people think I'm exaggerating. Travelling from port harcourt to Enugu is now done via Anambra state because Aba is impassable.
If I didn't experience it myself in Sept. 28th, I wouldn't have believed.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bootlegaz: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2012
South Africa: DAFF Officials in Drowning... Lagos — THE Ministerof Urban Development, Mrs Halima Tayo Alao, has described Ibadan and Aba as the dirtiest cities in Nigeria.

Speaking at a workshop in Ibadan, the Minister expressed displeasure over the environmental sanitation status of Ibadan, believed to be the biggest city in West Africa. The Minister said that in spite of the huge amount government spent on the channelisation of Ogunpa River, Ibadan and Aba still remained the dirtiest cities.

How I wish these Filthy and treacherous Silver back Gorillas known as Yorobbers showed these form of Internet Solidarity when Abacha pulled down the Camouflag skirts of their male generals for the whole world to see the Phussy in them, there fiction ODUA republic would have been reality....LMAO
Till then I don't take these people seriously.
[/b][b]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Nuezha:
If I didn't experience it myself in Sept. 28th, I wouldn't have believed.
that road have always been like that since God knows when.abi people really need to organise themselves and confront TA Orji . where are all those abia big shots oluo na omume
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2012
So again - I pose some important questions:

Why are Igbos on the chopping block, accused of living in other regions in Nigeria and showing off to their hosts?

Especially when foreign expatriates in Nigeria are doing 10x worse what Igbos are accused of doing, and are not talked about even 1/8th as much?

Water get levels?

Something is amiss here and needs to be discussed.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2012
nnenna.1:
Some very interesting posts by Nairalanders on the so-called Expatriates who, unlike Igbos, don't talk badly about their "hosts" in Nigeria, according to our folks who leave these guys unscathed from the Nairaland heat:

@ quote above....are we really? Or is this tolerance only reserved for certain groups, as we have seen so far with Nigeria? Maybe Nigerians are exhibiting crabs-in-a-bucket mentality and collective low self-esteem as is typical in the black race? Case in point:

Anyway, to be continued

https://www.nairaland.com/695042/how-germans-abuse-nigerian-workers

Such amicable guests to such welcoming hosts, right?

But why are you crying all over the thread?
Is it because your people lost today?
don't derail the thread with your gibberish. Create new thread for that.

I dunno, you probably expect us to worship Igbos
when the first fool who started posting pictures of other places is Igbo.
don't start what you can't finish. and no one cares about your tears.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2012
bootlegaz: South Africa: DAFF Officials in Drowning... Lagos — THE Ministerof Urban Development, Mrs Halima Tayo Alao, has described Ibadan and Aba as the dirtiest cities in Nigeria.

Speaking at a workshop in Ibadan, the Minister expressed displeasure over the environmental sanitation status of Ibadan, believed to be the biggest city in West Africa. The Minister said that in spite of the huge amount government spent on the channelisation of Ogunpa River, Ibadan and Aba still remained the dirtiest cities.

How I wish these Filthy and treacherous Silver back Gorillas known as Yorobbers showed these form of Internet Solidarity when Abacha pulled down the Camouflag skirts of their male generals for the whole world to see the Phussy in them, there fiction ODUA republic would have been reality....LMAO
Till then I don't take these people seriously.
e don do , that ibadan is dirty too dont mean we should relax about aba situation
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2012
The thread is about Aba Roads.
but trust Igbos to change the topic to something else.

Don't derail the thread, Igbos.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bootlegaz: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat:

Yoruba too Yarn with breeze for them Filthy Nyanch....Laughing in my abacha voice
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat: The thread is about Aba Roads.

like you derailed oshogbo thread , dont worry you won today because my internet i slow, next time lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Ekenechukwu bia me bo.
container ana bia two weeks time my brother.
chai no time for efulefu. odinma!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2012
bashr8: like you derailed oshogbo thread , dont worry you won today because my internet i slow, next time lipsrsealed

But did I start crying about racist white people, lebanese and chinese expats on the thread?
this has nothing to do with foreigners. Tell that efulefu to stop crying.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2012
bashr8: e don do , that ibadan is dirty too dont mean we should relax about aba situation

Look, you are barking up the wrong tree. This is exactly what one nigeria is designed to make you think.
The problem is not Orji. Orji is a product of one nigeria. Orji and aba road conditions are symptoms of the disease called one nigeria. They make you blame the symptom but not the cause.
The cause of all our problems today in igboland is one nigeria. Not the fake-state governors.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2012
bootlegaz:
Yoruba too Yarn with breeze for them Filthy Nyanch....Laughing in my abacha voice

Igbo man go beat him chest sotey him go start to dey cough, dey jump like obo langido.
Igbos dirty sha. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat:

Just responding to certain posters acting hysterical on the thought of Igbos living in Nigeria other than the SE. And countering your comment on expatriates not being harsh or hostile towards their hosts.

I could create another thread on this yeah, but this thread is already hot mess that has been derailed pages ago anyway. Might as well join in the fun.

By the way, no one has yet to answer my question on this selective hostility to certain "foreigners" and tolerance towards others.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat: The thread is about Aba Roads.

nobody is changing the topic.
Aba roads are bad because of the useless tribes we share a fictional country with.
Stay your own and let us worry our own. Awolowo ball sucker.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat: Ekenechukwu bia me bo.
container ana bia two weeks time my brother.
chai no time for efulefu. odinma!

see wetin obo starvation dey cause.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bootlegaz: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat:

Igbo man go beat him chest sotey him go start to dey cough, dey jump like obo langido.
Igbos dirty sha. undecided
Loud mouth,jumping and punching air people,are here talking about beating chest? LMAO...The world must be coming to an end

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / 3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.