Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39619 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by lafuria1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
i was liking the way the thread was going until the useless nairaland trolls came in.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Aba makes Ibadan look like little London.

Igbos are dirty and their towns and cities stink, no wonder they can't stop moving to SW. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: T.A Orji,ihere megbu o gi! WTF is he still doing in government house? They should have longed kicked his passive a$$ out of office.The man no try at all! Aba people sef no send.odikwa egwu!

My Darling Darling, sweetie sweetie, my loffu (pronounced with thick Igbo accent), Orji is the best governor in Nigeria ever. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Jettage: I have heard Igbo People Called other tribes Dirty People, Especially the goons who live in Lagos, They have turned every corner of the street to market and their palm wine villagers drags a wheel barrow on the streets selling unthinkable things, The most anoying are the ones who claim to sell what they call gospel music or music of nameless genre with a loud speakers and generators that disturbs public peace.

Thank God for Fashola who drove them off the Yaba Railway, They harass girls in the name of selling Okrika, They have destroyed south west the way they messed up the road in Pictures.
we can tell from the pictures that they have a pathological history of dirt and debris. Yet many of them especially those who live in rented apartment in Lagos are to proud to accept their dirty status,

You can curse your Fathers in your replies. I don't give a Hoot. Only those who live in Abia can boast NOT those who are too ashamed to return

Awon Oloorun

And there was a day I saw pictures of Ladipo Market, dominated by Igbos and I was like WTF!? Those guys are freaking dirty men!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
kindabigg: Aba makes Ibadan look like little London.

Igbos are dirty and their towns and cities stink, no wonder they can't stop moving to SW. undecided

All they do: buy ten naira nylon bag, join any Aboki trailer and pronto, they are in Osodi. No be me talk am o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ikeyman00(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
@@@ ^^^ take it easy fool

that yeye gov better do something about the road in aba

we are watching
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by andyanders: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
[b]Orji Theodore is a very useless man and the worst human being EVER to have ruled Abia state. He is busy acquiring property at Umuahia. He is a THIEF period.
Where Uzo stopped, he openned doors of corruption in Abia with his cabinet members and I wonder why EFCC is not focusing their search light towards Abia state to know how oil money is been spent in Abia state.

[i][/i][/b]
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez:

And there was a day I saw pictures of Ladipo Market, dominated by Igbos and I was like WTF!? Those guys are freaking dirty men!

Guy dem dirty pass pigs. Go check out onitsha, awka, abakaliki.

Those places are worse than mogadishu.

Na dem carry their dirt come Ladipo, ojuelegba, ajegunle, masha. Dirty people!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Any attack on Orji is an attack on Igbo. He is the best governor to have ever emerged from this country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

All they do: buy ten naira nylon bag, join any Aboki trailer and pronto, they are in Osodi. No be me talk am o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God say fashola don kick them and their okrika market comot for Oshodi.

Ibos dirty past pigs. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

shame you dont even know how to spell Yoruba name,na wa o,AWOLOWO OWOLOWO(DAPADA),would be so proud of you
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
Orji, Orji, poor Orji!!!!

What could he have done when Awolowo was always collecting the monthly allocation from him?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nightshift(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
By a long shot Lagos is still the filthiest City in the world. And one can't forget its 25 billion+ mosquitoes. Lagos is certainly followed by Ibadan.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by andyanders: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption: Any attack on Orji is an attack on Igbo. He is the best governor to have ever emerged from this country.

I now know why you defend your brother as your name is prof corruption. Like father like son. You people will perish one day with the governor. He will acquire the money but will not live to eat it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by edogirl2: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
shocking...so sad for the people who live there.

It would probably require the Federal gov't to work with the state to reverse this level of stomach - turning neglect. Whoever the governor is has probably given up, or never genuinely tried to fix some of the problems in the first place.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
kindabigg:

Thank God say fashola don kick them and their okrika market comot for Oshodi.

Ibos dirty past pigs. undecided

It's Igbo not Ibo lest some people call amadio whatever to fire your teeth. There's a marked similarity between IGBO and PIG. Only one letter off. Next time you see a swine, just say PIGBO and tell me whether or not they won't snort a smile at you grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nightshift: By a long shot Lagos is still the filthiest City in the world. And one can't forget its 25 billion+ mosquitoes. Lagos is certainly followed by Ibadan.

Yibooooooo
na lie go kill ur papa. anuofia
Amadioha strike ur mouth dia. efulefu.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
kindabigg:

Guy dem dirty pass pigs. Go check out onitsha, awka, abakaliki.

Those places are worse than mogadishu.

Na dem carry their dirt come Ladipo, ojuelegba, ajegunle, masha. Dirty people!
dull fish Have you been to those places you mensured,or you wanna be funny?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nightshift: By a long shot Lagos is still the filthiest City in the world. And one can't forget its 25 billion+ mosquitoes. Lagos is certainly followed by Ibadan.

Shatap dia have you ever been in Ibadan all your life?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
PIG-BO!!
PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!
PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!

PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!
PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!PIG-BO!!

Na una new name be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
PIG-BO pipu dirty sha!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
andyanders:

I now know why you defend your brother as your name is prof corruption. Like father like son. You people will perish one day with the governor. He will acquire the money but will not live to eat it.

Cheii,Let me tell you if you don't know: Orji controls more than Lagos GDP.
That Man Orji, can pay the whole of SW allocation. Aba Market generates more more money than the rest of Nigeria.

Igbo Igbo, empty chest beating. Picture no dey lie o. Aba is smelling! SO much for people with most developed region in Africa. African Dubai Taiwan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
Na PIG-BO be Igbo new name for nairaland.
muhehehehehehehehe
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by chifreke(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Abia state Governor is the worse of all, can imagine all the road that leads to the state is worse than ABA. cry
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
I can see all the Biafra Warlords are on the run from this thread grin grin grin grin. So much for "Igbos are the jews of Nigeria". I remember last year when I went to Akwa with my American mate, I saw mud at waist height of humans and people were still trading in it! We refused to buy anything from Awka until we got to Asaba.

I continue to say this: South East governors are amongst the worst in the country!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by abysirius(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
This scenes I'm sure will be either on Faulks Road towards Ariaria Market or this their park/Milvalton.It is usually a terrible thing like that in Aba anytime it rains yet Theodore Orji is working o...Or is he not working? Yeye..!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: I can see all the Biafra Warlords are on the run from this thread grin grin grin grin. So much for "Igbos are the jews of Nigeria". I remember last year when I went to Akwa with my American mate, I saw mud at waist height of humans and people were still trading in it! We refused to buy anything from Awka until we got to Asaba.

I continue to say this: South East governors are amongst the worst in the country!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: I can see all the Biafra Warlords are on the run from this thread grin grin grin grin. So much for "Igbos are the jews of Nigeria". I remember last year when I went to Akwa with my American mate, I saw mud at waist height of humans and people were still trading in it! We refused to buy anything from Awka until we got to Asaba.

Pig-bos are the poooo of Africa.
dem no fit rule their backyard
na dem wan come rule nigeria
pigbos the pooooo of africa!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: T.A Orji,ihere megbu o gi! WTF is he still doing in government house? They should have longed kicked his passive a$$ out of office.The man no try at all! Aba people sef no send.odikwa egwu!

Nne, unu enwe space na your state? A choro'm I pick 'change of state form'.... My state embarasses me daily!!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2012

do you mean Akwa ibom?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Cheiiii!

Ngozi, Nkechi, Amarachi, Nneka, Okoro, Chinedu, Okechukwu, Onyekachi,Akachi, Chinenye, Chinyere, one thing is common to all: dirtiness.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Wadeoye(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Give an Igbo man the chance to be president, Nigeria will become Dubai within a year.

The same way they turned Aba to small London - can't you see the picture above? Igbos are wonderful creatures...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Army Invades Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack Kitchen, Home / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.