Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39622 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
All the Okoros have run away! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Jettage: I have heard Igbo People Called other tribes Dirty People, Especially the goons who live in Lagos, They have turned every corner of the street to market and their palm wine villagers drags a wheel barrow on the streets selling unthinkable things, The most anoying are the ones who claim to sell what they call gospel music or music of nameless genre with a loud speakers and generators that disturbs public peace.

Thank God for Fashola who drove them off the Yaba Railway, They harass girls in the name of selling Okrika, They have destroyed south west the way they messed up the road in Pictures.
we can tell from the pictures that they have a pathological history of dirt and debris. Yet many of them especially those who live in rented apartment in Lagos are to proud to accept their dirty status,

You can curse your Fathers in your replies. I don't give a Hoot. Only those who live in Abia can boast NOT those who are too ashamed to return

Awon Oloorun
slowpoke of de highest order, epileptic pig: must u divert dis topic to triber war. cursing somone's father for no reason shows dat u came into dis world by love making b/w a he goat and _a female dog.abnormal being...
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
salam001: do you mean Akwa ibom?
Forgie me if I spelt it wrongly, no I mean the capital of Anambra state! I was there last year with my American mate, gosh... we could not drink or eat anything! The air smelt really bad.. but when we crossed the bridge over to Asaba, life seems to be worth living again!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Meristem: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
I swear, these roads are beautiful compared to some I have seen. T A Orji. OCHENDO!!!! Ikitikpa gbagbuokwa gi ebe ahu! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Quads: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
My sister I feel ur pain lol @ d "change of state form"

tchidi:

Nne, unu enwe space na your state? A choro'm I pick 'change of state form'.... My state embarasses me daily!!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by codernoni: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
A people get the gov't they deserve; seeing the levels of decay in that state, you and i are now left to wonder why Ndiabia haven't carried out some kind of 'occupy' protests or civil disobedience to sack the current gov't in the state....waiting patiently till 2015 may be too late, and by then the rot and damage may be irreversible.

Also, if not the civil populace, why haven't members of the state house of assembly impeached that man ?

If not for the fact that my Mum is from that state, i'd have said they're getting no more than they deserve, and that they can all go to hell!; a more placid set of brothers and sisters i'm yet to see. angry angry
U are such a big F()()LL!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Boomark(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: T.A Orji,ihere megbu o gi! WTF is he still doing in government house? They should have longed kicked his passive a$$ out of office.The man no try at all! Aba people sef no send.odikwa egwu!

berem you are very beautiful.

1st and 2nd pictures are #1 Portharcourt road/Cemetery road.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: I can see all the Biafra Warlords are on the run from this thread grin grin grin grin. So much for "Igbos are the jews of Nigeria". I remember last year when I went to Akwa with my American mate, I saw mud at waist height of humans and people were still trading in it! We refused to buy anything from Awka until we got to Asaba.

I continue to say this: South East governors are amongst the worst in the country!

Lets be sincere to ourselves for once. Am from Edo state serving in Anambra state precisely Awka. With my assessment of Awka and other SW towns/cities, Awka is more organized, neat, developed with modern architecture/edifices and enormous hospitality industry than all the state capitals in the SW with the exception of Lagos which is Aworis, and was developed by FG, Igbos and hausas as former capital and also the dirtiest city in West African sub-region.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by salam001(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Forgie me if I spelt it wrongly, no I mean the capital of Anambra state! I was there last year with my American mate, gosh... we could not drink or eat anything! The air smelt really bad.. but when we crossed the bridge over to Asaba, life seems to be worth living again!
your American must have a hard time understanding you
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by lion042(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
wetin the governor dey do there?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ba7man(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
I keep saying we should stop pointing fingers at other tribes and that the real enemies live amongst us....we could say "Our Leaders" but they were elected from amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Lets be sincere to ourselves for once. Am from Edo state serving in Anambra state precisely Awka. With my assessment of Awka and other SW towns/cities, Awka is more organized, neat, developed with modern architecture/edifices and enormous hospitality industry than all the state capitals in the SW with the exception of Lagos which is Aworis, and was developed by FG, Igbos and hausas as former capital and also the dirtiest city in West African sub-region.

That's what we are saying, that ABA is the best organised city not even in Nigeria but in entire world. I don't even know the mischievous element that took that picture.

Be deceiving yourselves. Picture no dey lie o. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by felifeli: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
salam001: May amadioha god of thunder and lightening send that your head rolling on the ground,what's biafra's own here?

You mean the same amadioha which permitted Biafra people to go and die in useless war ? Why una no take am with you now ? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
I now understand why they would rather die in SW or North than go back to Yiboland.

Who go wan go that kain city above
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by armyofone(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Chineke mmmm, odikwa egwu.

I can't imagine the hefty mosquito in that area at night sucking Nwata like moi's blood. Wharra hell?

God bless obodo oyinbo.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

My Darling Darling, sweetie sweetie, my loffu (pronounced with thick Igbo accent), Orji is the best governor in Nigeria ever. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
iwo ati tani? If na joke make you stop am! Prof corruption ko! Dr bribery ni! tongue
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: The "Japan" of Africa! The ingenuity and innovation of ibo people.
May be na Awolowo say make FG no allow them do the roads.

I laugh in biafra.
My ribs ache for this comment!Hahaha... I would rather choose to burn in hell than live in the areas close to those roads.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: iwo ati tani? If na joke make you stop am! Prof corruption ko! Dr bribery ni! tongue

Biko, my loffu, my Darling Darling, let me help you throw the "dirts" away. I have a soap for you. It's not made in Aba grin grin grin grin grin grin

"On Baybay, Kom and be ma Valatine!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by felifeli: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: iwo ati tani? If na joke make you stop am! Prof corruption ko! Dr bribery ni! tongue

Na lie , she wan do. na shakara oloje grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
tchidi:

Nne, unu enwe space na your state? A choro'm I pick 'change of state form'.... My state embarasses me daily!!!
babe! My papa build big mansion for village.you are welcomed to be an imolite.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
felifeli:

Na lie , she wan do. na shakara oloje grin grin grin

You dey mind am, no be Yoruba all of them dey marry
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by emmatok(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Another Igbo man masquerading to be Edo
If Aworis are not Yorubas who are they?
So tell me was Lagos the only Former capital of Nigeria.
And where were the Igbos when the Western region was developing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
Haba! Oga moderator why put this for front page now? You wan make this people start to whinge?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
emmatok:

Am from Edo state, nothing you say will change that assertion. If you push your luck too much I will unleash the pictures of yoruba land to prove to you that Awka where am presently on my nysc is far far more advanced and neater than all the state capitals of yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by hammedkola(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
So what did Orji Kalu administer during his tenure?...Everything about them governance is fake No wonder dem dey produce fake products
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Biko, my loffu, my Darling Darling, let me help you throw the "dirts" away. I have a soap for you. It's not made in Aba grin grin grin grin grin grin

"On Baybay, Kom and be ma Valatine!" grin grin grin grin grin
Ori e ti fo ka si be! Are o ya Mr Corruption! Ti m ba gba e mu,wo...wa mo kpe omo Igbo le mi! Don't fucck with me bro! tongue
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Am from Edo state, nothing you say will change that assertion. If you push your luck too much I will unleash the pictures of yoruba land to prove to you that Awka where am presently on my nysc is far far more advanced and neater than all the state capitals of yorubaland.
Please, do! I really want to see images about many Nigeria city slums. Don't forget to label them appropriately.

Thank you in advance!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Osasu, everything na double double o, na double double o! Unleash your pishure!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
emmatok:

Western region developed?? Chai..in what sense are they developed. Ok am coming with the pictures of the yorubaland development..
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
Prof Corruption: Cheiiii!

Ngozi, Nkechi, Amarachi, Nneka, Okoro, Chinedu, Okechukwu, Onyekachi,Akachi, Chinenye, Chinyere, one thing is common to all: dirtiness.

Yoruba is talking about dirty? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
The case of Aba is in the hand of God and I have always said it that T A Orji is a BIG DISGRACE to the igbo nation and soon he will pay for his crimes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by redsun(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Does it mean there are no roads like this in lagos anymore?Because i remember aguda roads,most surulere roads and ajagbadi roads use to look like this.If they have all changed,then kudos to fashola

These are average features of nigerian roads,not just aba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.