Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39635 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why are my yorrobber brothers showing us only pictures from lagos? Shey na only lagos dey southwest? What of other cities in the zone? Even those that are not from lagos are claiming to be from lagos! O ma se o!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat:

Ko ni da fun ponri iyalaya re.
oloshi olori buruku omo ajeokuta ma mumi.
ma fi eje re ru bo fun sango asinwin.

shut up. smelly mouth.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by abagoro(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that do not move," (Benjamin Adekunle, Commander, 3rd Marine Commando Division, Nigerian Army to French radio reporter).

The war aim and (final) solution properly speaking of the entire problem, is to discriminate against the Igbos and in their own interest. Such discrimination would include above all the detachment of those oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region, in addition, the Igbos' freedom of movement would be restricted, to prevent their renewed penetration into other parts, leaving any access to the sea to the Igbos, is quite out of the question, "(Federal Nigerian Minister speaking to E. C. Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of Africa, February 1968).

"Let us go and crush them. We will pillage their property, violation their womenfolk, kill off their menfolk and leave them uselessly weeping. We will complete the pogrom of 1966" (The theme song of Radio Kaduna, government-controlled, 1967-1970).
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by HUMPHERY(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
sad indeed!! Very disgusting site to behold...
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
nnenna.1:

Well the reality certainly proves that notion wrong. There are quite a few Yorubas living (and living well) in the east.

Funny thing is you never really see Nigerians talk down racist White, Lebanese or Chinese taking over their businesses or living off their lands, involving themselves in illegal means while doing so. These same foreigners do so while looking down on the indigenous Nigerian population and seeing them as lower than animals. Visit oyibosonline and know the real meaning of what ingrate immigrants are, lol.

But of course, we Nigerians know our place when it comes to expatriates. Levels dey, abi?

No, you'll never see Lebanese, Chinese, or white people talk down on their Nigerian hosts in Nigeria.
But Igbos do that all the time to yorubas and it's unacceptable!

How many Yorubas live in the SE compared to Yorubas in Kaduna and Kano alone?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Sagewood: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nigerians, when will we learn?
When will we pull together and sanitise the entire country?
When will we see environmental degradation and pollution as a problem for all Nigerians to tackle?
When will we double-down on development and build the country from the ground up?
When will we see the collective good as the best way to make the country good?
When will we stop ethnic / tribal name- calling and stupid merry-go round and face the problems we have as a country?
When will we look inwards and lay lasting developmental foundations and infrastructure for the benefit of all?

We like to give examples of how the Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Asians, etc, are making their countries better places to live
and we don't want to do the right things as they have done and are still doing.

Wake up Nigeria, stop being stupid. The world is watching!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: Why are my yorrobber brothers showing us only pictures from lagos? Shey na only lagos dey southwest? What of other cities in the zone? Even those that are not from lagos are claiming to be from lagos! O ma se o!

those are computer generated city planning pictures. NOT actual pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
Super1759:

what sorts of si.lly fooools are you all. All these childish talks shouldn't be coming from any right thinking fellow. These issue of tribal bashing is getting out hand in this Nairaland and what beats my imagination is that Moderators are doing nothing about it.how would this solve the problem sorrunding the nation? And if you think you don't need any other tribe. then take that to your self and deal with it. stop disturbing others. una don big pass all dis rubbish. Moderators,am dissapointed in you all. Seun!!!!
Imagin those fools banning 4 asking why a thread make de front page while piple like dis stupid kids are left 2 misbehave on dis forum
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat:

No, you'll never see Lebanese, Chinese, or white people talk down on their Nigerian hosts in Nigeria.

and you insult igbos yet you live in igboland, it must stop
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat:

You want me to start bringing out news articles and links to threads in other sites proving otherwise?

LMAO.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat:

host?, hehehe.
you no want one nigeria again?
too late. I'm renting flats to your people in Surulere.
Ewu Yoruba.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
advocate666:

shut up. smelly mouth.

Smelly Igbo pig.
Igbos the pig-bos! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yorubaland in the 21st century grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sagewood: Nigerians, when will we learn?
When will we pull together and sanitise the entire country?
When will we see environmental degradation and pollution as a problem for all Nigerians to tackle?
When will we double-down on development and build the country from the ground up?
When will we see the collective good as the best way to make the country good?
When will we stop ethnic / tribal name- calling and stupid merry-go round and face the problems we have as a country?
When will we look inwards and lay lasting developmental foundations and infrastructure for the benefit of all?

We like to give examples of how the Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Asians, etc, are making their countries better places to live
and we don't want to do the right things as they have done and are still doing.

Wake up Nigeria, stop being stupid. The world is watching!

let them watch.
no be them send their arms and pilots to come and kill my people in our own country, Biafra?
Let them watch and see the fruit of their handiwork.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by abagoro(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that do not move," (Benjamin Adekunle, Commander, 3rd Marine Commando Division, Nigerian Army to French radio reporter).

The war aim and (final) solution properly speaking of the entire problem, is to discriminate against the Igbos and in their own interest. Such discrimination would include above all the detachment of those oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region, in addition, the Igbos' freedom of movement would be restricted, to prevent their renewed penetration into other parts, leaving any access to the sea to the Igbos, is quite out of the question, "(Federal Nigerian Minister speaking to E. C. Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of Africa, February 1968).

"Let us go and crush them. We will pillage their property, violation their womenfolk, kill off their menfolk and leave them uselessly weeping. We will complete the pogrom of 1966" (The theme song of Radio Kaduna, government-controlled, 1967-1970).
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
nnenna.1:

You want me to start bringing out news articles and links to threads in other sites proving otherwise?

LMAO.

So you expect me to turn a blind eye to Igbo pigs. gtfoh
don't start what you can't finish! enjoy the thread.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
abagoro: I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that do not move," (Benjamin Adekunle, Commander, 3rd Marine Commando Division, Nigerian Army to French radio reporter).

gbalu ogu si eba puo , abi dey send you
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Super1759: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: dem dey draw traffic na! Can you imagine how many people are viewing? Omo seun gaz make im cash! How you take see am?
obviously,they have hand in these, I see no reason why allowed this.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by bashr8: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
yerimba skyline

ibadan capital city of yerimbas. smelly pigs

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
advocate666:
host?, hehehe.
you no want one nigeria again?
too late. I'm renting flats to your people in Surulere.
Ewu Yoruba.

pay your taxes and we'll spend your money to build our city.
abandoned properties saga is on the horizon, Igbo pig. muhehehehe
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Abagworo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
bashr8: gbalu ogu si eba puo , abi dey send you

O bu mu nke abuo di ife ahu. Achorum imebisi thread.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Super1759:

what sorts of si.lly fooools are you all. All these childish talks shouldn't be coming from any right thinking fellow. These issue of tribal bashing is getting out hand in this Nairaland and what beats my imagination is that Moderators are doing nothing about it.how would this solve the problem sorrunding the nation? And if you think you don't need any other tribe. then take that to your self and deal with it. stop disturbing others. una don big pass all dis rubbish. Moderators,am dissapointed in you all. Seun!!!!

And how would this nonsense you wrote here solve the problem sorrunding the nation?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by abagoro(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by phreakabit(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
bashr8: [size=18pt]yerimba[/size] skyline

ibadan capital city of yerimbas. smelly [size=18pt]pigs[/size]

Why insult pigs?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
abeg make i go chop gbegiri and ewedu with ogufe jor.
Igbos dirty pass pigs and smell pass swine. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat:

pay your taxes and we'll spend your money to build our city.
abandoned properties saga is on the horizon, Igbo pig. muhehehehe

Keep hoping.

Taxes? Crumbs that fall from the table.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Super1759: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Imagin those fools banning 4 asking why a thread make de front page while piple like dis stupid kids are left 2 misbehave on dis forum
I don't understand. Nairaland anymore,seun and his moderators. infact make una goodnyt.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Abagworo:

O bu mu nke abuo di ife ahu. Achorum imebisi thread.

nwanne jisie ike. Ndi Yoruba weputara anya this night. Na w o.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ProfBribery: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
taharqa: @Prof Corruption. Is this hw you intend to fight against corruption, arguing like a market woman? Later you and @Omo_tier go dey claim moral high ground whereas una be ethnic bigots and regional champions #hypocrites....smh at every body on dis thread fo.oling demselves over ridiculous time like 'tribalism' when sm very important work need doing in d country including d fixing of roads( which brought d argument in d 1st place- but dem forget) #confusdpeople

Shatap, I am a realist. I don't follow your nonsensical one Nigeria rubbish without qualification. If you want one Nigeria, call a National Conference and renegotiate the country to the satisfaction of all. Otherwise break the damn country and let everyone answers his/her father's name. pretending all is well when all is wrong is hypocrisy. I am not part of that bull crap.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with tribalism. How can I be a good Nigerian if I am not a good Yoruba? What's wrong is bigotry and volitional exhibition of supremacists ideas. That is what I hate in Igbo, I hate crying, lamentations and sobbing without taking actions. If you don't know, Nigeria problems have nothing to do with bad roads. The political process that produced the likes of Orji is what needs to be rectified. There are capable people that can uplift each region but the system glorifies and rewards mediocre. Are you not ashamed that such a road exist in a city like Aba of all places yet the SE is routinely and erroneously being referred to by our e-fighters as the most modern, most developed in black Africa?

A thread like this is good and can show the Igbo that Awolowo is not responsible for their ever expanding troubles. The more they hold their leaders responsible for their mess, the better for them

Taharqa, take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by abagoro(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Butoneday2(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Na wah am very very disapointed fo ndi aba. Tufiakwa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Aspirants Screening (Pictures) / Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.