Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Improper Handling Interference In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improper Handling Interference In Marriage (559 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? / Priest Convicted Of handling Woman's Breast Inside Plane When She Was Sleeping.. / Is 3rd Party Interference In Relationships A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improper Handling Interference In Marriage by coldgate(f): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2012
WE all want to have peaceful homes, yet it seems there are times when in-laws, so-called concerned friends and Parents
try to interfere believing that they know better than the concerned party. Do you outrightly tell them to quit interferring?
Is there an improper/proper way of asserting your views? What do you think?
Re: Improper Handling Interference In Marriage by k2039: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2012
mrs.chima is in the best position to answer,this one pass me
Re: Improper Handling Interference In Marriage by MrsChima(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2012
It is not rocket science simply tdll them it is your marriage and thanks for respecting my privacy with my wife. If we need help family and friends will be considered.

We want to involve those who have our best interest in heart and not holding hidden agendas and thanks for understanding. We love you!

Simple. Be direct and firm.
Re: Improper Handling Interference In Marriage by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2012
I hate when people to that!!! And it happens to me so often!! Then these people manage to influence me and I take bad decisions :-S. It's so hard because these people aren't in your life so they don't see everything, they don't have a complete overview of the situation, and thus their advice should be taken with great care (which I apparently can't do)
Re: Improper Handling Interference In Marriage by larrymoore(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Simply No qualm!

(1) (Reply)

The Next Civil Rights Debate In America.....polygamy / How Shud I Reply To This Question? / Marriage Marriage Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.