Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Internet Magic....when Love Is Based On Looks... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Magic....when Love Is Based On Looks... (556 Views)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / When Love Dies, What Next? / When 'love' Makes You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Magic....when Love Is Based On Looks... by marvelck: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Most times, when you eventually get to meet any of your facebook friends (either male or female) physically, he or she tend to look somehow different from his/her pictures online/facebook. some look better or finer, while others look less pretty or handsome. and not a few girls have lost interest in a guy or refuse to see him when they notice he's not as big or fine as he looks on facebook. they lose interest in the guy instantly and wouldn't want to see the guy again. Some guys also do the same thing, but because of their ulterior motive they pretend to like the girl no matter how she looks just to get inbetween her legs. and once they achieve that, they disappear like Usain Bolt! A girl once told me of how she treated one of her male friends on facebook when the guy came to her place (she actually invited him). she said she refused to come out of her house and see him when she saw how the guy was looking in flesh and blood, from her window. she wasn't too pleased with his appearance and had to tell him she wasnt around. I could imagine how the guy must have felt on that day. humiliated and embarrased I guess. kai women. they want everything to be perfect. then they should go and marry robot nah. because nobody is perfect. and most times, we expect our internet friends to look as gorgeous as they look on facebook. forgetting that some of them usually make themselves up before snapping and uploading their pictures online. and some usually look bigger and finer in pictures (the photogenic ones). but in real life they look the opposite. I call it internet magic. and alot of people have fallen 'foolishly' inlove with guys or girls based on their fine looks and physique on facebook. only to have their hopes dashed after seeing the guy/girl in flesh and blood. my dear my broda, true love no dey selective. guess all their love na infatuations. Abi no be so?
Re: Internet Magic....when Love Is Based On Looks... by Switup: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
BOOOOOOOORRRRRRING........ I anit tryin to be too plegmatic here but please always think before you type........

(no hard feelings attached)
Re: Internet Magic....when Love Is Based On Looks... by doeeyed: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Marvel, Marvel, Marvel.......
U don't fail to be a MARVEL ....

In a silly way, more like!!!
Where do I start from.......

Of course, pple look different.....
As long as no Photoshopped pics are on display...
Have at the back of your mind,
Those may be ............
fake eyelashes,
fake eyes... thanks to contact lens
fake lips
fake hair
fake bo.obs
fake butts

fake 6-packs or biceps ,"third leg" ( for the chaps)
Just name it....

Someone help me here!!!!!!! PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

Unfolded Love / Ladies Forget About Types, List And Open Yourself To Love / Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.