Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? (13989 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2012
Hello Nlanderz..... Pls help a brother out. I love dis gurl cos she has everything I need in a woman but she is the fat type and I don't want to break her heart. Wat should I do? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84: Hello Nlanderz..... Pls help a brother out. I love dis gurl cos she has everything I need in a woman but she is the fat type and I don't want to break her heart. Wat should I do? Thanks in anticipation.

Dump her. Case closed. Whining men zone.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by blackbalang(f): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2012
Are u F"ing kidding me. anyway I don't think u luv her BUT luv d idea of luving her. Her size shdnt be a probs except shez obese. I won't tell u to encourage her to go to the gym(I don't see why she shd change cos of u,if shez comfortable with her size). U either love her d way she is or let her be MR.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84: Hello Nlanderz..... Pls help a brother out. I love dis gurl cos she has everything I need in a woman but she is the fat type

smh

and I don't want to break her heart.
break her heart? oh you mean you've been with her all these while?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2012
You asked her out, dated her, fell in love with her and you are just seeing that she is on the big side? Fûck man you are sick

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2012
You love her cos she's everything you need but you hate her cos she's got fat? undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2012
c me c trouble,that I'm hoping for a fat wife.

You are sick what if you marry a slim wife and she eventually becomes fat will you divorce her.

When you say you love someone,it entails everything about the person(her content,and trust me if her's is hereditary their is little you can do about it).

IMHO,dont even think of dating her because it's so obvious you dont love her(if you date her you will only be irritated with her for the rest of your life especially if her's is hereditary).

Advise: when you finaly get a slim girl,check her mum and grandmother out also family history so you will be sure she wont be anywhere close to being fat

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2012
joeydozzy: You love her cos she's everything you need but you hate her cos she's got fat? undecided
Confused huh?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by xynerise: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2012
@op. Leave her and see men that love fat girls begging her to date them.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2012
xynerise: @op. Leave her and see men that love fat girls begging her to date them.

Did i see you taking a fat chick away from a man last night . Or was i dreaming?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2012
xynerise: @op. Leave her and see men that love fat girls begging her to date them.

Me love fat girls,Op can I have her number(if she has all the quaities you want,that sounds to me like she is a good girl)
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2012
He can complain about her fat azz all day long but i am sure she is complaing about him..maybe she tokd him he is too small between the legs!!! Hmmm.

You are hurt op...i undy. Cuss her fat azz out....let it all out! Make her cry!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

Me love fat girls,Op can I have her number(if she has all the quaities you want,that sounds to me like she is a good girl)

How fat you like them? I have an associate and she is italian....she is fatter than precious!!
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

Sharp guy
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

Yea she z a good girl... Jst afraid I might get fatter in future.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by UjSizzle(f): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
No long thing. Dump her, your loss. Since you obviously can't look beyond her size and see every other thing perfect about her; you remind of a Tyler Perry movie...what's the name?....

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

How fat you like them? I have an associate and she is italian....she is fatter than precious!!
Trouble calling
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Dump her. Case closed. Whining men zone.

Matured comments pls
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Trouble calling

Wetin bro? I am trying to hook fat people up! Free me jo!
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84:

Matured comments pls

Dump her fat azz...matured enough ode?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2012
uj_sizzle: No long thing. Dump her, your loss. Since you obviously can't look beyond her size and see every other thing perfect about her; you remind of a Tyler Perry movie...what's the name?....

Why did i get married?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84:

Matured comments pls
Matured comment? You were the one who asked am immature question na
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Wetin bro? I am trying to hook fat people up! Free me jo!
Knowing you, I can see
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Knowing you, I can see

Go suck something.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2012
acidosis™:

smh

break her heart? oh you mean you've been with her all these while?

Yea didn't want someetin serious with her, bt along d line found out dat she z a wonderful person n would want her4 a wife. Bt I hv a problem with her size.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2012
Surely you weren't blind when you first met her.so after screwing her you now realise she is fat huh! You are a big fucck up bro! angry

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Matured comment? You were the one who asked am immature question na

Exactly! He doesnt know sarcasm if it hit him in the throat.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44: You asked her out, dated her, fell in love with her and you are just seeing that she is on the big side? Fûck man you are sick

N I think u hv high fever angry
Mynd_44: You asked her out, dated her, fell in love with her and you are just seeing that she is on the big side? Fûck man you are sick

N I think u hv high fever
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2012
berem: Surely you weren't blind when you first met her.so after screwing her you now realise she is fat huh! You are a big fucck up bro! angry

You know when a nigga is hot in the azz...everything is perfect until that first ejaculation! Lmao!!!
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2012
k2039: c me c trouble,that I'm hoping for a fat wife.

You are sick what if you marry a slim wife and she eventually becomes fat will you divorce her.

When you say you love someone,it entails everything about the person(her content,and trust me if her's is hereditary their is little you can do about it).

IMHO,dont even think of dating her because it's so obvious you dont love her(if you date her you will only be irritated with her for the rest of your life especially if her's is hereditary).

Advise: when you finaly get a slim girl,check her mum and grandmother out also family history so you will be sure she wont be anywhere close to being fat

Tanx man
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84:

Yea didn't want someetin serious with her, bt along d line found out dat she z a wonderful person n would want her4 a wife. Bt I hv a problem with her size.

Why are you still complaining?? Dump her fat azz let another man enjoy and honor her.

You dont deserve her.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
He can complain about her fat azz all day long but i am sure she is complaing about him..maybe she tokd him he is too small between the legs!!! Hmmm.

You are hurt op...i undy. Cuss her fat azz out....let it all out! Make her cry!

Don't concor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? / Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men / What Are The Signs That She Is Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.