Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? (13985 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy Who Had A 3rd Class Degree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ckc(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2011
Hi pals just want to ask of ur sincere opinions? Wuld u marry a lady that had 3rd class in her degree?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Creamish(f): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2011
R u referring to a Naija graduate or someone who studied abroad?

If shez a naija graduate, knowing based on experience, how grades are bought either thru sex or money, why d'hell not? Marry her. Her grade only affects her if she decides to work for someone. If she starts her own biz (which is limitless based on variation of ideas), the possibility to make it is very high.

Dont let something as cheesy as Naija Uni degree affect ur relationship. I know some 1st class grads who cannot even defend their course.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ebonyvibe(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2011
you are even lucky she has a degree some men sha are you intending to marry her for her money?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Dyt(f): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2011
U mean u still on dis?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2011
omo u dey marry the babe or her book?
ok lets put it this way; what of if the babe get first class from university but she come ugly like wetin dem take shit rub u go still marry am?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by kodewrita(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2011
definitely.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ckc(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2011
Creamish, she's actually working in a private hospital that they pay her 50k, but the problem is dat if i marry her, her hospital has no branch in the state i am? Wht do u suggest?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ckc(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2011
Dyt:

U mean u still on dis?

still on what?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Creamish(f): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
ckc:

Creamish, she's actually working in a private hospital that they pay her 50k, but the problem is dat if i marry her, her hospital has no branch in the state i am? Wht do u suggest?

She can either look for a job with a hospital @ ur location, or start her own biz . . it must not be Nursing. She can do anything else. Just do a market survey of lucrative biz @ ur location and set up sth for her. wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by kpolli(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
Does degree determine the type of wife a woman wud be?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
Op are u marryin her because of her class of degree or for love? N come to think of it,wt if u were d one dt had d 3rd class, would she have left u?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by BloodShed1: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
What kind of stupid question is this?

So the level of degre she has determines what kind of person she is?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by r231(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
Blood_Shed:

What kind of silly question is this?

So the level of degre she has determines what kind of person she is?

I tire o
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes! I go marry am, espeshally if na babe wey i loff, and wey get better carakta! Degree na just paper!. . .[/size]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Blazing88(f): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
wat a silly question!
Wat has 3rd class got to do with love and happiness!
Alot of 3rd class people are even greater and more successful dan 1st class pple!!!
Na wa o,
Some questions sef!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by iice(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Na wah for this society undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Spclst900: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
poster

the babe try well, she pass people wey graduate with PASS sef.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by lindabon: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Is your relationship with the girl "loveless"?
If so, then don't marry her and look for someone else with the kind of degree you want.

on the other hand;
Is your relationship with her built on love?
If so, who gives a Fxxx about degree? Marry her for who she is and hope for the best.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by otokx(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
Silly question
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by chines4(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
So there is need for educational qualification before marriage. VANCANCY! VACANCY!!, WIFE NEEDED, Qualification, 1st class and 2nd class. 3rd class need not apply angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Pennywise(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
Well 3rd class degree is way better than no degree at all. She can proceed for PGD to enhance are chances of getting a job
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by mobf: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
ckc:

Now the 3rd Class is no longer a problem shey? OP's like this make you wonder if some people are born through the a.r.s.e hole!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by SheRebel(f): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
mtschheeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by sheriffman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
[b]I CAN MARRY A PASS STUDENT,NO A DROPOUT NONSENSE Q[/b]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Siga: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
Oga, my wife na diploma she get for hairdressing, she brings home more money than I make, she be business owner, so, go figure, na love matter baba,
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Skii(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
chines4:

So there is need for educational qualification before marriage. VANCANCY! VACANCY!!, WIFE NEEDED, Qualification, 1st class and 2nd class. 3rd class need not apply angry angry angry angry

What is that? Even WAEC cert holders can apply
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by blackgucci(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
who cares? as long as she's street smart and confident enough to manage her home and finances, screw the nigerian university system.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by adamsumale(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
Guy it doesn't have to be a 1st class or second class graduate. Guy babe with HND is okay sef, most of the ones wey grad with 1st class or second class, have they been better in marriage? If you like her and she loves you, marry her, kowai
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
I would; and you should too. Who's to say you are smarter than her just cause u managed to make it out of the system with a 2:2? And who are you to judge? Na you dash yourself intelligence?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by yemmycongy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
This is a third class question,
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by blackgucci(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
Bludeville:

I would; and you should too. Who's to say you are smarter than her just cause u managed to make it out of the system with a 2:2? And who are you to judge? Na you dash yourself intelligence?

end of matter
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? by ckc(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Bludeville,who told u I hv a 2:2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? / Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.