Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Are The Signs That She Is Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs That She Is Single? (13992 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Leysco(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2012
Hello friends. I am an adult seeking a serious relationship. It is difficult for me to know if a lady is single or not, because they seem to behave the same way when I meet them. What are the signs that she is single?
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by k2039: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2012
No general rule except you ask her.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2012
She is single if you don't see a ring on her finger. cool

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by yanni1(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26: She is single if you don't see a ring on her finger. cool

end of discussion... babes will hardly open mouth and agree that they are single.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by cindyrella(f): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2012
Na lie o!
I am single and I wear a ring. tongue

She is single only if she says so...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Na lie o!

Why do you wear a ring then?
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by shizzle11(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Na lie o!

That's right!

Thank you for this cos I know a lot of 'our' girls do this for reasons I can't tell.
So dear Cindy, can u pls tell us why put a ring on your finger when u're single and not even engaged? What sort of ring is that?
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
If she is not married, she is single. If she wears a ring on a finger apart from the fourth finger, she is single.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided undecided as her first .... if she's with a ring on the left fourth finger ..... den shes marriedd
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Homogeneositys(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Not all married woman wear ring
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by lillyveezy: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
most single ladies dont own up to being single because they may be stigmatized for it.they wear ring because they want to protect themselves from unnecessary harasment from men.

@Post,a single lady will let u she is if she is comfortable with u.
My advice:dont rush them,just be friends first n let other things unfold naturally.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Acidosis(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
k2039: No general rule except you ask her.
ask her only when you're expecting an answer like "I am engaged"
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by 76Naira(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ask her.
Its not a crime.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
You will ask her
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
u will only be sure if you ask, dont assume, most married lady doesnt wear their ring and some fake by wearing ring
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by bamac(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nw adays there r so many type of ring,u knw d real ring by asking...
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by kokoye(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Is she receptive to your "moves"?

1. Note if she has a ring on the 4th finger of her left hand. If she does, she's not single or does not want to be disturbed or she's fake n insecure with her current status. Not good for you anyway.

2. If she has no ring, ask her politely.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Tyche(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Op, you dey do sampling for market?
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Goodays(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Average of any lady is more interligent to know everything about a guy in a relationship before the guy would think of understanding her better. Guys what do you think about this
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by lifestyle1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
If she is still in her parents house or if she is living alone or with friends.... tongue
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by cindyrella(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26:

Why do you wear a ring then?
Because I like wearing it!
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by cindyrella(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
shizzle11:

That's right!

Thank you for this cos I know a lot of 'our' girls do this for reasons I can't tell.
So dear Cindy, can u pls tell us why put a ring on your finger when u're single and not even engaged? What sort of ring is that?
Nothing really I just like it.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by DonHummer(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
If she is always hangin around her girl friends
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Learn2know: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Na lie o!

poster, you just got one here. be smart with this
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by greatgod2012(f): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
is being single so difficult like that, abeg, just engage her in some discussion, from d conversation, u will know if she'ls single or not, abi no be we women
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Women are never ashamed to say whether they are single or not! Its the men that have problems disclosing their marital status.when you see a married man asking a girl out,he simply lies that he is single cos he has no ring on him.
@poster that is an easy question! Just ask if she is single and you will get your answer.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
story.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by duality(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
you can still make moves whether singled, mingled or married
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
It’s not rocket science… very simply.. just ask her if she is single or not!!!
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by jhydebaba(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Na lie o!

Cindy, can I make u double?

OP, from all indications Cindy is Single. Don't look too far.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
You know she's single if you can mingle her with some cash *gbam*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy. / My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.