Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,948 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Which Of The Two Would You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Two Would You Go For? (2240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by gwas(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
You have two women in your life - Jane and Sandra.
JANE is 12 yrs older than you, she's wealthy, she has bought you 3 cars, you have built your own house as a result of the money you are getting out of her, she's always there for you, she had shown you the kind of love you only thought exist between a mother and a child.
SANDRA - you are a year older than her, she's virtuous, everybody loves her, she's full of ideas, she's demanding, she's broke and she's so desperate to spend the remaining days of her life with you.
Who would you go for? Lets hear you pls.
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by k2039: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
gwas: You have two women in your life - Jane and Sandra.
JANE is 12 yrs older than you, she's wealthy, she has bought you 3 cars, you have built your own house as a result of the money you are getting out of her, she's always there for you, she had shown you the kind of love you only thought exist between a mother and a child.
Capital NO,when I didnt lose my mind(almost thesame age mate as my mother).If I try it,then I need deliverance.
Besides I will be the widower,I will be the one to survive her.

gwas: SANDRA - you are a year older than her, she's virtuous, everybody loves her, she's full of ideas, she's demanding, she's broke and she's so desperate to spend the remaining days of her life with you.

This is my type of girl
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by dadatope(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sandra...coz nobody knowz 2morow
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by shewanna: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hmmmm.... From the comments above, it shows guys don't like older girls. Are you saying from your church mind that you would go for Sandra with all these exciting offers from Jane?? You guys should talk true jor afterall love is blind...*winks*
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Both, marry the older lady first then marry the younger a year later,it will be considerd a shame on you to abandon a woman becos of her age after all the good she did 4 u,nobody will kill you if u marry the 2 of them. It is even you that will enjoy the most.
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by chinkelly(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
In dis part of d world we don't do older women. In the U.S or S.A yes. They crave 4 older women not in 9ja. Tho I must admit its gradually creeping into our society. But as 4 ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ sha, as e be like dis na who fine pass go win Oo.
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by gwas(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Most guys here are not being honest
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by gwas(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin lalasticlala and co, i want justice done to this topic.
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
gwas:
Most guys here are not being honest

How do you know?!
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Sheuns(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
In all honesty I'll stick with the older woman. Age no mean anything to me, and she has helped me. SO?
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by gwas(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Sheuns:
In all honesty I'll stick with the older woman. Age no mean anything to me, and she has helped me. SO?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have a point bro
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Small080(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Did you think most ladies care about tomorrow.....
Who cares about sandra tomorrow, I will go for the rich woman who changed my life... Well I can still Bleep sandra sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by gwas(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Small080:
Who cares about sandra tomorrow, I will go for the rich woman who changed my life... Well I can still Bleep sandra sha grin grin
Rude boy cheesy
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Small080:
hmmm
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by eyizlive(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
"olowo n'soro talika lo un nii idea"

So for this unfortunate Nigeria wey I dey Na Sandra idea I go chop? And I no get. What do u mean "EVERYBODY LOVES HER". undecided
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by condralbedez: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Can you send Jane's Number to meI want to ask some questions!!!
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2020
kill two birds with one stone.....I'll cheat on both
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by gwas(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
eyizlive:
"olowo n'soro talika lo un nii idea"

So for this unfortunate Nigeria wey I dey Na Sandra idea I go chop? And I no get. What do u mean "EVERYBODY LOVES HER". undecided
grin
She has a lovable aura.... cheesy
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by gwas(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
condralbedez:
Can you send Jane's Number to meI want to ask some questions!!!

Ole thief cheesy
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Small080(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Durentt:
hmmm
Yes ....
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by Small080(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
gwas:

Rude boy cheesy
Abi now grin grin
Sandra too go understand na

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by baralatie(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
hmmmmm!
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by iInjureHerYansh: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sorry I don't date nigerian girls. Next question
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by dukeprince50: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Jane will be my wife, Sandra will be my side chick
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by dukeprince50: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Sorry I don't date nigerian girls. Next question
The OP didn't specify their country of origin.

U ppl will be forming one kind of forming but nothing ona get
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by iInjureHerYansh: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
The OP didn't specify their country of origin.

U ppl will be forming one kind of forming but nothing ona get
You can only find broke girls in Nigeria cos that's their cave. Thank you for your contributions tho uwc
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Go For? by AstroG: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2020
None of the Above,I rather hustle on my own and not feel entangled with any Vagina Citizen undecided sad

(1) (Reply)

One Day She Will Leave And Won’t Come Back To You. / Guys!!! Would You Date An Older Women?.... / It's Alright: I Love Her But I Am Not In Love With Her,though.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.