Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

One Day She Will Leave And Won’t Come Back To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Day She Will Leave And Won’t Come Back To You. (2219 Views)

My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day She Will Leave And Won’t Come Back To You. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2013
TO THE GUYS OUT THERE
She will cry and get over it,
she will hate you and then love you again but,
One day she will leave and won’t come back to you.
Stop taking her love for granted.
Appreciate what she does for you, stopbacking at her, stop calling her a bitch, a LovePeddler…and all sorts of ugly names. They hurt her though sometimes she doesn’t
tell you,
She cries in the deep nights
because her love & care isn’t valued and returned.
She has wounds at heart that she needs you to heal.
Fine she sees many classy guys out there, they vibe her but she never gives in because she is contented with YOU.
Guys stop making that beautiful girl of yours cry, shower her with love, don’t make her lack and cease disrespecting her. If you still
have that chance of proving your love to her, please use it because one day she will be out of your life and that’s when you will realize what she meant to your life, you will miss her effort, love and care and she will be no more. She will be with that
other innocent, loving, caring, patient,
understanding lonely guy outthere.
THINK ABOUT IT..
[url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4289226763124&id=1660131831&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5837691635760673658%3Amf_story_key.-4344718557617456284]Source[/url]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's Soooo Wrong In 'a Girl Asking A Guy Out' ??? / She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married / Love Knows No Age ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.