Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (13168 Views)

Gift, Talent And Passion, Are They The Same?. / What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

You arent serious. oya, wetin be price of garri for my area
what is your area?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by chucky234(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Omoba.com:
Mine is .. Always want to be 9ja President come 2014. What do u think?
this one na talent,park for corner make I see road jare.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can smoke a bag of weed in one day.

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by chucky234(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
fatimah24: I can hack into people's laptops nd phones even if there is password there.
Thiefing na him be your talent abi,I pity you.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
k2039:
Try that with me
When the situation presents itself, I will wink
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella:
When the situation presents itself, I will wink

If you win,let me know afterward
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Sike(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
ABILITY TO MELT THE HEART OF AN ANGRY SOUL WITH MY SOOTHING WORDS.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
k2039:

If you win,let me know afterward
you're the one who's supposed to tell me if I succeed in convincing you.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by bintabybe(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
I have unlimited talents which doesn't take me long to discover. Top on ma list right now is setting home right.....give me a broken home n I ll set it right.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by tellwsdom: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is to press yansh and I hate it angryangry..
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella:
you're the one who's supposed to tell me if I succeeded in convincing you.

Ok,good
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by victme1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Duke_Nija: We all have at least one God-given Gift or Talent in Us, and although Many are yet to Realise this, its there, and for a Reason.
Here are mine.

I am a Born Orator.
I've never come across anyone, who is better at Public Speaking and Motivation. I said 'Come Across'.
I was a Sunday School teacher in Church at age 12.
Leader of the Debate Society at 14.
Now I'm fully into Public Speaking and Management Consulting.

I Can tell the Future.
I'm no Sorcerer, but I possess this wierd ability to tell what will happen in the Nearest Future.
It could be through a Picture, an Image or some random thing I see during the day.

Sometimes, I can tell how my Conversations that day will look like, and they strangely turn out that way.
My dreams also come true, like immediately.
I've made so many predictions and I have a 100% record, my Mom that is a Pastor don dey Fear me Sef. She calls me Joseph.

The First Day I met my Ex, I told my friends I had met my Girlfriend. They Laffed. cool

Please Share Yours, thanks.

okay! for me i, am gifted period. i dream (good ones, bad ones) i control my dreams, especially the bad ones to my favour, i know i have the third eye like knowing things from your heart, not hearing what people are saying but rather what they are not saying, I can sense things like upcomming success, disasters, exist of a great person either most especially if the person is changing status, i am aware of my environment i.e. as environment has a way of telling you what will be, like you are going on a journey and you hit your left foot, either very hard or midly, it is telling you somethings, the darkness of a thunderstorm has its own story, etc. Most importantly i belive they are gifts from the most high.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by 2sexy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
sadeiyare:

J.k.Rowling
J.K Rowling

2 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Dandy1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Music is my life. I can do anything with it; listen 24/7,compose,sing. When I sing,pple are alws like-I like how u sing. I'm currently working on my first ''serious'' studio recording. When it's done,u'll get to hear it.I can tell ur character or measure ur personality by which kind of songs u listen to.
Plus I can remember ur voice after 20yrs,even if we only met once.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by NosaHenry(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can tell if you are a performer or not. When i told my friends that GEJ will be the worst president ever, they did not believe me.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by fapcrook(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Sunymoore: mine is i never for once tire of drinking garrri every day
poverty, pele o
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
I have the talent of creating beats with my mouth and i can tie my P(E)NI$
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Ayorh4you(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Omoba.com:
Mine is .. Always want to be 9ja President come 2014. What do u think?

is dat a talent? Smh4u. U nid a doctor
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by DSB(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
humpito: I can cram a whole textbook.
This was back in d days for me...Now i can't cram a page smh
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Do i have a talent angry
Yes, i remember one. I have the ability to fish out a dead rat where ever it is hiding with my super hi-tech nose. grin grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
LesbianBoy: I have the talent of creating beats with my mouth and i can tie my P(E)NI$

The ANACONDA! grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by dabrake(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm a natural pooorn star
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by DSB(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can sing (though i may never try it commercially), I write poems and I don't get angry *hehe*
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Rukemi291: Do i have a talent angry
Yes, i remember one. I have the ability to fish out a dead rat where ever it is hiding with my super hi-tech nose. grin grin

roflmao
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am a great rapper as in I rap like maad... I aint tryna boast but lots o 9ja rappers re novices in the game.... Wnt mention names coz ah knw they gon get better nd ryt nw they re where I am yet to be..

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Meklex(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
chronologically: I write poems(still perfecting the art), I can draw(it fulfills me), I'm a management science student but friends and family calls me engineer(dnt really enjoy it, it makes me think and think and think...), make friends easily and in no time they will look up at me as their role model. I read peoples mind and actions and sometimes predict things(it rarely happens, but it does happen), I'm good with money(lived on 5k a mnth back in my yr one) and I think alot before doing things(rarely gets into trouble) and I have a good sense of humour have a weird retentive memory(can remember last convo, even if na 20yrs, once I see you it keeps rushing back, and I dnt miss remind them, its fun)...still realizing more of my talents. Thank you God!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmyk(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
by the way, I also attract cute chicks, talent? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Dermie: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
I remember people easily,
even if its 50 yrs ago.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmyk(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
I Sing too. I have this sweet voice ehn. I draw stuffs as well, but I have little passion for it, I dont often draw.. below.. one of my drawings.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by yhemini: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
T_Bademosi:

GOOD FOR YOU. THE LORD WILL NOT LET YOUR TALENT TO FADE AWAY IN JESUS NAME. YOU SHALL WAX STRONGER IN YOUR TALENTS. CHEERS.

Chai!! Lmfaol.. See prayer
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Osrachingy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mine is awesome! I can go 2hours non stop durin Sex!! I rock real hard!!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmyk(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dermie: I remember people easily,
even if its 50 yrs ago.
oya tell me who you knew 50years ago #sarcastic grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.