Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. (17232 Views)

World Trade Center Reopens For Business 13 Years After 9/11 Devastation / More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation / Fake Pictures Of Hurricane Sandy Escalating Panic, Trending On Social Med [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Moukafoam(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
adonisyung: everytin end time...И̲̮̣̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊ today hurricane start,,,all this xtians self

I tire o! Them go shit, piss for house, them go shout say na end time. They keep turning the bible upside down. angry
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by strangest(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
aribisala0: We have our own flood problems at home ,why is that not on the front page. What is wrong with us
You re wrong sad
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by texazzpete(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
Built2last: All these happening is just a pointer that the end is very near. I simpathise with all affected.
i just wonder why all hurricanes are named after women

Sheep. Shebi it was not a 'sign of the end times' when a Bishop slapped a defenceless girl in front of thousands of people and nothing happened?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Moukafoam(f): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
texazzpete:

Sheep. Shebi it was not a 'sign of the end times' when a Bishop slapped a defenceless girl in front of thousands of people and nothing happened?

Dont mind them jare, all na for the Glory of God grin
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by animasaun(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
this is very serious
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by amas124(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why are those huuricane always named after women!!
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by SisiKill1: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
binger: ET! If it were in naija,they will be blaming the govt. as they are still doing now, for not preventing a natural disaster...Ihe neme!

Errr....people don't blame the govt for natural disasters, they blame the govt for its response or rather its lack there of and preparedness ...to Natural Disasters.

Get it straight.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by atuboweke(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
Now everybody is saying sorry, terrible, God help, because its America. BUT WHEN IT HAPPENED IN NIJA EVERYONE WAS BLAMING GEJ and the GOVT.I weep for nija.

2 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by SisiKill1: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
They have been screaming end times since Katrina....yet here we are.

The Saga of The Never Ending End Time Watch.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by SisiKill1: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
atuboweke: Now everybody is saying sorry, terrible, God help, because its America. BUT WHEN IT HAPPENED IN NIJA EVERYONE WAS BLAMING GEJ and the GOVT.I weep for nija.
How old are you?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Ezeufi: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why don't they use their nuclear bombs and nuke this hurricane away? sad sad sad

I thought the yankeez are the highest power, are they not today?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by omodapson(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
This reminds me of the movie, The day after tomorrow
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
"Within 30 minutes, those towns were under 4 or 5 feet of water," said Jeanne Baratta of Bergen County police.

She said hundreds -- possibly 1,000 -- people need to be rescued Tuesday.

"Our town's in real trouble right now," Little Ferry Police Chief Ralph Verdi said. About 75% of Little Ferry is covered in 4 to 6 feet of water, he said.

Meanwhile, the stench of smoke permeated across flooded streets as fierce winds and and rising waters shorted power lines and sparked fires in places such as Lindenhurst, New York.

At least 50 homes burned to the ground in the Breezy Point neighborhood of Queens, fire officials said. The cause of the blaze was not immediately released. More than 200 firefighters battled the leaping flames.

Photos: Sandy's destructive path

Elsewhere in New York City, emergency backup power failed and 10 feet of water flooded the basement of NYU Langone Medical Center, prompting the evacuation of 260 patients. Nurses manually pumped air to the lungs of those on respirators.

Transformer explodes in lower Manhattan

Fires force evacuations in Queens

High winds from Sandy knock out power
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Built2last: All these happening is just a pointer that the end is very near. I simpathise with all affected.
i just wonder why all hurricanes are named after women

Your head no correct. Natural disasters have been with us since Adam. Ko ya mauth!
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
16 people dead
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Saintsquare(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bad Government is naija major natural disaster.I hope those affected are ok.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
sadeiyare: 16 people dead
It's sad story. RIP!
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by yuzedo: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
I go still collect visa if dem gimme! undecided
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by purplekayc(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hope this never happens in naija oo
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Ugoduru(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
9la flood past dis one joor
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ezeufi: Why don't they use their nuclear bombs and nuke this hurricane away? sad sad sad

I thought the yankeez are the highest power, are they not today?
in your world,ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ugoduru: 9la flood past dis one joor
14th feet of water and 50 homes a;ready on fire?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by chipet(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
End time is here...Read your bible for confirmation.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Babaken(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
ng4am: Dis is horrible, naija flood is better than dis, just that we re not use to natural disasters. May God help them.
. No be lie big man big trouble.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by swtcharissa(f): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Abeg make world never end,I just marry,
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by NAIRA25(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
Enemies of islam..GOD IS REALly Showing them....i pity them sha o
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
Even Virginia is affected. I feel and sympathize with those living in the east coast!
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
NAIRA25: Enemies of islam..GOD IS REALly Showing them....i pity them sha o
Yelk! lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by ochukoccna: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
I bet it was people like this who are said to have an IQ of 69 or less https://www.nairaland.com/1085723/average-iq-nigeria-69
Like 'god',like follower, violence runs through 'em all
So allah [your god] sent floods to fight America shocked shocked
SMH!
I blame the person who put either a QWERTY device in your hand angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
swtcharissa: Abeg make world never end,I just marry,

Please try and be more spiritual lol
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by violent(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2012

so the same god kept quiet and watched while thousands of muslims are being killed by fellow muslims in Syria? and you still pray to this same god for protection and blessings?

LoL. can you see you are an ediot?

3 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Barywhyte(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
binger: ET! If it were in naija,they will be blaming the govt. as they are still doing now, for not preventing a natural disaster...Ihe neme!

Shut da hell up u Bamboo! Natural disaster in ur troubled land is mostly man-made. Decades of neglect and corruption in high places account 4 majority of flood that ravaged ur poor country in recent time. Whr are the infrastructures? Where are the drainages? Erosion, bad roads, poor planning, poor weather forecast are precepts for natural disasters. 80% of ur suffering and disasters (natural or whatever) rest squarely on demonic governments running from 1960 till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation / 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban / Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.