Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. (17229 Views)

World Trade Center Reopens For Business 13 Years After 9/11 Devastation / More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation / Fake Pictures Of Hurricane Sandy Escalating Panic, Trending On Social Med [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by AfroBlue(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Built2last: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Richfella:

Your head no correct. Natural disasters have been with us since Adam. Ko ya mauth!

when on earth will you grow up? must you insult?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
It is a reminder of Japanese Tsunami disaster. 33 people now confirmed dead! I wish the families the fortitude to bear the lost. cry cry cry
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by manny4life(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
all4naija: It is a reminder of Japanese Tsunami disaster. 33 people now confirmed dead! I wish the families the fortitude to bear the lost. cry cry cry

Amen. Very unfortunate.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by werepeLeri: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
oemmanuel: Thank God for the workable system like the USs. Prepared for the worst. Lesson for us.

LOL - What preparation? Like they prevented it from happening?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by werepeLeri: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Barywhyte:

Shut da hell up u Bamboo! Natural disaster in ur troubled land is mostly man-made. Decades of neglect and corruption in high places account 4 majority of flood that ravaged ur poor country in recent time. Whr are the infrastructures? Where are the drainages? Erosion, bad roads, poor planning, poor weather forecast are precepts for natural disasters. 80% of ur suffering and disasters (natural or whatever) rest squarely on demonic governments running from 1960 till date

It is very clear this time who the bamboo is. LOL
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Imyourex(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why are Hurricanes named after Women?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL - What preparation? Like they prevented it from happening?
Sorry but you need to go and read how the whole East Coast prepared for this massive storm.

You cannot stop a natural disaster from happening but you can surely seriously reduce the number of people who could have died.

America has lost an estimated 20 Billion dollars from this disater, but its true wealth are the people.

I hope you know that even before the storm hit, they were already preparing for its aftermath.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by werepeLeri: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^^^

Just like they "prepared" for Katrina?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by tevinsolt: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
No joke oo...we've lost Power for the past 24hrs, no internet/wifi, no network, its cold no heat ....its just a mess cry
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
The hurricane has just been downgraded to tropical storm.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Miraclefavor: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2012
Praying...also for affected victims in Nigeria flood incidence.Please!,let's stand in the gap for America & be in agreement prayer & intercession for the American people.There should be a clarion call of utmost urgency!..emergency! for genuine sincere repentance & change in America

GOD'S JUDGEMENT IS UPON AMERICA FOR HER ABOMINABLE ACTS & TRANSGRESSIONS,MAINLY THREE SINS,AS STATED BELOW.AMERICA'S ONLY HOPE IS TO INTERCEDE AND CRY OUT TO THE LORD FOR MERCY AND AN OUTPOURING OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT

God has something to say about America's ways and her relationship with Israel.

By John McTernan

October 1987 was a dramatic time in my spiritual life. On October 11th, there was a massive homosexual march on Washington, DC. Upwards of 500,000 marched for their “rights.” As I watched this on the news, it upset me, and I turned the TV off and walked away. It didn’t occur to me to intercede before the Holy God of Israel. I never thought that He might be judging the nation. Then I forgot about the march.

The following week the stock market went into a sharp decline resulting in a massive 508-point loss on October 19th. During the six business days following the march, the stock market lost a third of its value. That evening I was watching the news and the newscaster was actually shaking as he was asking whether this could be the beginning of a new Depression! As I watched him shake, I had a vision of the week before when I saw the homosexual march. Then the Lord spoke to me in a very clear and powerful way and tied the stock market crash to the homosexual event. The United States had come under a curse. I then heard the Lord say that I did not fear Him, for if I had I would have cried out and interceded before Him when I saw the march. He said that His church did not fear Him, and America was naked before Him for judgment. This was the first time I truly realized what the real fear of the Lord was, and the holiness of God. I fell prostrate on the floor before Him and repented.

John McTernan says the choice is ours on whether we faithfully stand with Israel, or not.

October 11, 1987 was a turning point in God’s dealing with America. Sin was openly manifesting itself, and God’s judgment on the nation was matching it. From October 19th forward, until today, God began to show me the correlations between national sin and the greatest disasters in history hitting America. These disasters included Hurricane Andrew, the Northridge Earthquake, the attack on 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, the stock market crash of 2008, and the massive Joplin tornado storm. All these events and many more happened while America was promoting the dividing of Israel, abortion or the homosexual agenda. The judgments that started on October 11th paralleled America’s rebellion and turning from God to sin.

God next touched the abortion rebellion two years later. On October 15, 1989, a huge pro-abortion rally took place in San Francisco. The San Francisco Chronicle reported: “Marching to a pounding drum and chanting, ‘Hear our voice we’re pro-choice,’ yesterday’s crowd gathered at City Hall after passing cheering supporters lined up along Market Street.” The center of the rally was City Hall where many pro-abortion politicians addressed the crowd. Just two days after this festive rally, celebrating the killing of innocent children in the womb, a powerful 7.1 earthquake struck near San Francisco. This quake actually hit during a World Series baseball game. Ironically, The San Francisco Chronicle, reporting on the effect of the quake, said that City Hall was shaken so terribly that people fled the building screaming in terror. The very center of the festive, pro- abortion rally became, just two days later, a center of terror and fear!

God then touched America for trying to divide the land of Israel. On October 30, 1991, President George H.W. Bush initiated the Madrid Peace Process. The object was for Israel to divide its land to create a Palestinian state in return for peace. This is a very serious violation of God’s Word about the land. On this very day, a super powerful storm in the North Atlantic came against the normal weather patterns and battered the East Coast. It became known as the Perfect Storm. This storm sent 30-foot waves against the President’s home in Kennebunkport, ME, and inflicted serious damage!

God was using catastrophic events to warn the nation of the collision course that it was on with His holiness. God always warns before judgment. God used Noah to warn for 120 years before the judgment. He used the prophets for 200 years before He judged the ancient Jewish people. The Lord Jesus warned Israel of the coming destruction 40 years before it happened. Now once again, God was warning a nation before the final judgment. The warnings were directed at His people to repent before Him and cry out for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon the church and nation. So far, very few in the church are listening.

When two national rebellious events occur simultaneously, the judgment becomes catastrophic. Hurricane Katrina is a prime example. To date, this hurricane has been the greatest natural disaster to hit America. Hurricane Katrina hit right around the time that America was forcing Israel to divide its land and at the time of a national homosexual event in New Orleans called Southern Decadence.

In 2005, President George W. Bush had pressured Israel to unilaterally pull out of 25 settlements, most of which were in Gaza. The last Israeli left Gaza on August 23th, which was the very day that Katrina became a hurricane! A few days later on August 28th, it slammed into New Orleans as a Category 3 hurricane and did catastrophic damage to the Gulf Coast. This was the same week as Southern Decadence, when up to 150,000 homosexuals flocked to New Orleans for real decadence in the streets. The homosexual event had to be cancelled.

Exactly seven years later to the day on August 28, 2012, Hurricane Isaac slammed into New Orleans during Southern Decadence. The hurricane caused tremendous damage to the area and cancelled Southern Decadence for several days. The homosexuals vowed to continue even with all the destruction around the city.

The God of Israel has issued two clear warnings to New Orleans and America about open manifestations of homosexuality and rebellion in the cities of America. The sin of America, just like Sodom, now has the attention of the Lord, as it is offending His holiness. He is warning His church to pay attention.

In May 2011, God gave perhaps His clearest warning to America about dividing the land of Israel and touching Jerusalem. On May 19th and 22nd, President Barack Obama gave speeches outlining the United States policy regarding the borders of Israel. The position was that Israel had to pull back to its pre- 1967 borders. This meant making Israel defenseless and dividing Jerusalem. During the May 19th speech, there was record flooding as the Mississippi River overflowed its banks and flooded millions of acres of farmland. On May 22nd, President Obama again made the same speech, and a mere seven hours after this speech Joplin, Missouri was struck by a tornado that destroyed much of the city. It actually cut the city in half just as President Obama was trying to do to Israel.
Awesome judgment fell again on September 11, 2012. President Obama told Israel that it was on its own in fighting Iran. This was after the President had publicly stated many times that he would always be there to defend Israel. On September 11th, he also refused to meet with Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when Netanyahu came to the United States. He abandoned Israel and then humiliated the Prime Minister.

On this day Muslim terrorists in Egypt and Libya attacked the U.S. Embassies killing the ambassador to Libya and also destroying the U.S. compound. In Egypt they overran the Embassy and tore down the American flag replacing it with the Muslim Brotherhood flag and shouting, “Allah Akbar.”

On the same day, Moody’s threatened to downgrade the U.S. credit rating very soon if the national debt was not brought under control.

Newsletter_McTernan
Author John P. McTernan is a lifetime student of American history. He is an avid student of biblical prophecy since becoming a Christian in the early 1970s.

On the very day that President Obama turned his back on Israel, the U.S. was attacked by Muslim terrorists who killed the U.S. ambassador! This is a perfect example showing that what America does to Israel comes directly back on America. This one was to the very day!

Each presidential election has enormous consequences since the President’s treatment of Israel can bring a blessing or curse on the nation. If the President pursues a policy of dividing Israel, it brings a direct curse on America. Americans have elected such Presidents and the nation has suffered from the curses.

God is holy and we must walk in the fear of Him. This means we must realize that He will destroy America for the road of rebellion the nation is on. Since God does not change, we must change. Our only hope is to intercede and cry out to the Lord for mercy and an outpouring of His Holy Spirit.

America's Last Chance-
WALL STREET MELTDOWN
Wall Street is just one of many ways God uses to get our attention.

The Prayer of Hezekiah. Hezekiah was told by the Prophet Isaiah, “Set your house in order, for you shall die.” Then Hezekiah humbled himself, wept, and reminded God of the good he had done for God’s Kingdom. God heard Hezekiah’s prayer and extended his life 15 years (2 Kings 20:1-6).

We need God’s mercy on America. As you remind God of the seven major ways America has been a blessing (see below), believe God will have mercy and give us more time to proclaim the gospel in America and throughout the world. Pray this prayer every day before the presidential election to remind God:

Lord our nation has been a blessing to You and Your Kingdom. I call to Your remembrance these seven blessings:

1. America was the first Gentile nation to acknowledge that our rights come from the Creator. George Washington acknowledged the God of Israel created America.
2. For decades, America has been the number one supporter of world missions.
3. America ended slavery in its land.
4. America stood tough and voted for Israel to be a Jewish homeland.
5. America has been a place of refuge and religious freedom for the Jewish people and others.
6. America has led the fight for the oppressed worldwide.
7. America continues to be the number one source of humanitarian aid around the world. Lord, elect a President and members of Congress who will lead our nation in repentance and revival.

Lord, give us more time to proclaim Your gospel to our nation and the world. In Yeshua’s name, Amen.

If we do not vote, we will lose our nation. It is not necessary for a candidate to be a Christian for me to vote for them.

I vote on three biblical positions. Why just three? Because any of these three sins, in the past, caused God to allow a nation to be destroyed.

1. Abortion (2 Kings 24:1-4).
2. Homosexuality (2 Peter 2:6).
3. Coming against the Jew and Israel — and the major sin, dividing up the land God gave the Jewish people forever! (Joel 3:2, Genesis 12:3, 1 Kings 11:36, Psalm 105:8-11).

I believe when you vote for a candidate who approves of killing children in the womb as a sacrifice to the god of pleasure, who is in favor of legalizing homosexual marriage or who says Israel should divide up the land God leased to the Jewish people “forever,” you are as responsible as the politician on judgment day.

Shalom and Love,
Sid Israel Roth
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Adolite(m): 4:15am On Oct 31, 2012
ihebrooke:

TRUE TALK

But Atleast 1 Million people will die if it happen in Naija because some people go dey do strong head not to evacuate
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Adolite(m): 4:18am On Oct 31, 2012
atuboweke: Now everybody is saying sorry, terrible, God help, because its America. BUT WHEN IT HAPPENED IN NIJA EVERYONE WAS BLAMING GEJ and the GOVT.I weep for nija.
But Government will never do anything toward the preparation for evacuation , the one that happened in Lokoja, did gov do something about it before it happened?
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by werepeLeri: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2012
Looks like it is a sin to speak anything negative about America here on NairaLand. such dedicated American Nigerians.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by shiyuyiu: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2012
Sandy Hurricane na Flood ? Anyway sha thank God d tin no reach ds LEVEL for 9ja[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2012
werepeLeri: ^^^^

Just like they "prepared" for Katrina?

They underestimated Katrina.

Now they overestimated Sandy.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by rubi96(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2012
Built2last: All these happening is just a pointer that the end is very near. I simpathise with all affected.
i just wonder why all hurricanes are named after women
i wonder too when they will have hurricane daniel , steve and so on.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Sprumbaba: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Enough flooded cars in Naija in the next 2 months. Watch out for tokunbo cars.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by xiaoqin: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2012
You appear geared up for the endgame, sequel to a cascade of heart-wrenching events. It's really sad that she did all that to you under the guise of adventure and you being inexperienced. It's even more shameful that she chose to seek a redress giving reasons of naivety and peer pressure amongst others. Hermes Birkin Hermes kelly 32cm Hermes kelly 35cm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation / 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban / Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.