Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity (712 Views)

HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity / Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does / Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity by yusful4all: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
I met a lady on social net work, for 3 month we chat, talk on phone, gist etc.i got to c her 3 month after i kwn her, she is liping i.e 1 of her leg is nt balance.she stay on my neck and dont kwn wat to do plsss advice me
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity by Dreystar(f): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
You don't like her nor love her, just pity!

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION= NO
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity by k2039: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Never marry anyone out of pity,you will only regret your action later.

So if he doesnt love her because she limps,he should tell her politely(besides she is guiilty of not telling the guy of her ailment before they met,to me she just wants to play being smart on the guy)
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity by larrymoore(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
U made promises 2 her on phone n net, u keep ur promise dont flop it. If u luv her go 4 at dont luv on pity or else u divorce on dt ground.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity by dmcdad: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
yusful4all: I met a lady on social net work, for 3 month we chat, talk on phone, gist etc.i got to c her 3 month after i kwn her, she is liping i.e 1 of her leg is nt balance.she stay on my neck and dont kwn wat to do plsss advice me

I don't encourage dating someone cos of pity how much more getting married to someone because you felt sorry or pity due to one thing or the other. The thing is so simple, do you love her or not? It's not a case of she does limp or not, it should be a case of if you love or or not. If you truly love her, then go for her. But if you just have feelings for her out of pity, then i will tell you to re-trace your footsteps back to where you began the movement.

Good luck bruv....
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Basis of marriage should be love not pity, marriage of such kind stands no chance of lasting, no matter how hard the couple may try. That kind of marriage is just doomed for failure.Marrying out of pity is never the best, the real Love has to prevail. A lot of people had been brain-washed to take this wrong step. i cant do that
Re: Can U Marry A Lady Cos Of Pity by MMM2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Op

U don nyash her

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Cars - Why Do New Couples Borrow Them? / So I'm Back Again With A Question For U Lovely People / Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.