Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Do U Help Someone U Love Knowing He Is Walking Into A Life Threatning Danger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Help Someone U Love Knowing He Is Walking Into A Life Threatning Danger (603 Views)

Who Else Walking Into 2016 Single? / One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex / Can U Marry Someone U Met Through The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Help Someone U Love Knowing He Is Walking Into A Life Threatning Danger by Biggoozz: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
I feel so helpless, all I can do is pray and talk, but people I care for are about to experience unimaginable damning consequences. I am only privileged to know about the impending danger that awaits a soul one step away from death buy not saved buy Jesus Christ, it is so humbling. Why is there such danger and we are so far from being aware? It seems a set-up that when we look up the sky we do not see a screaming, warning and terrorizing God, because we can never comprehend with mere senses. Were God like Boko Haram, maybe we would have feared, believed and turned away, BUT HE GAVE US A POWER OF CHOICE DRIVEN BY LOVE.

I bet if anyone reading this knows what I know, in swapped positions he would do more than this to save me.

I talk to as many that come my way, I wake up in the night and pray and intercede, this is yet another attempt by God to save you by all means, knowing that people have begged in despair for hundred of years without remedy- DAMNATION IS ETERNAL JUDGEMENT! -Just left my tight job deliverable under God's pressure to let you know- THAT GOD IS YOUR FATHER, HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT SOMEONE HAD TO DIE PAINFULLY TO DELIVER YOU FROM WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ENTER ETERNITY. Say "Jesus I acknowledge that I am a sinner, forgive my sins and come into my life, I confess you as my Lord and Savior, help me know you and live right in Jesus name I pray...Amen.

I hope I achieved the aim because God just made one last attempt to save someone.

Bless you.
Re: How Do U Help Someone U Love Knowing He Is Walking Into A Life Threatning Danger by omiobo: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Op,this is politics nah!

(1) (Reply)

Romance Is A Language Of Love / Ideal Love / Differences Between A Girl And A Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.