Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (61378 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Missy_B: [size=25pt]Firearm's interview[/size]

190 with 1,000 handles.

A player indeed!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
ayobase:

Yes, and that lepayemi too!
Yes
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Rick9(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
sexkillz: .
come sexkillz do make you unban me for romance section. Wetin self. You just ban me without warning the worst part you ban me july - december 28th na so you be.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

U will get an award soon if u continue dis way. grin
Which kain award? Sey na jolosi dey worry you? tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Rick9: come sexkillz do make you unban me for romance section. Wetin self. You just ban me without warning the worst part you ban me july - december 28th na so you be.
And you might be banned here too if you don't stop derailing
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Odunnu:
Which kain award? Sey na jolosi dey worry you? tongue

Yes na. Na only u wan pack all d fine fine bobo finish. tongue

Abeg, when are u resuming work?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Rick9(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
And you might be banned here too if you don't stop derailing
why should this so called sexkillz unban me without any notice. . Who does e think e is cos e was made a moderator on nairaland. Wtf. Unban me jor. I dont just have the time to switch to my other account
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Finally, I am on break. I can read Saggybobo's interview well...

Username: Sagamite

Realname: Kamoru Kasali Morufudeen Alao-Akala popularly known as ‘Omo Iya elewa shisan’ in Agege

I have always suspected there was something agbero-ish about u. grin

General life philosophy:
- Don’t chase women; if she is not interested, waka pass.
- If a girl does not feel privileged to date you, then don’t date her.
- Think of your interest because it is unlikely she is going to except it adds to hers.
- If you are at a Naija outing, take as many girls number as you can get (discretely of course), not just one; you never know which would be a shythead that smiles with you but not pick up your calls hence wasting all your effort and targeting.
- Don’t take all the risk in building a relationship the way women coach foools to do; women normally have no contrition when they decide to use it against you.
- Treat people the way they deserve to be treated.
- Treat a classy lady special and give her a lot of complements.
- Focus your best for classy ladies.
- And you stand a better chance of ending with something good.

Chasis!!!

But ermm... Dis part dey wan kain;

"If a girl does not feel privileged to date you, then don’t date her."

LMAO.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
wonlasewonimi: Who is deceiving this sagamite with his egba n'to line apoche shirt

At the Mushin bend-down that I bought that shirt for N140, they will not let you into the street because the street, and railway track boutiques on it, are exclusive. They only serve the Gbo-gbo big boys of Ajegunle!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Finally, I am on break. I can read Saggybobo's interview well...

I have always suspected there was something agbero-ish about u. grin

Number one agbero here.

Fight champion for Ojuelegba chapter of ABA (Area Boys Association) Lagos from 1971 to 1984 before I retired and started training the next generation of Agberos.

Here are my current girlfriends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_D9eP0xhEA

Make dem no catch all you women on NL next to me o.

Tgirl4real:
Chasis!!!

But ermm... Dis part dey wan kain;

"If a girl does not feel privileged to date you, then don’t date her."

LMAO.

I don't date girls that don't like me or are not interested in me.

https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/13#6883674

It is a unique gift because I am quite capable of waka passing instead of disturbing the girl like typical Naija guys. grin

I am not one of those guys that would think "I have to work harder to get her". If she can't work almost as hard as I am working then she is free to go.

I have extremely high standards and expectations, and I am quite proficient at leaving relationships without looking back.

So I will never be a girl's fall-back option.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by slimyem: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
How someone can be that full of himself is what i don't get...
Very unattractive personality!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sagamite:
I don't date girls that don't like me or are not interested in me.

https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/13#6883674

U too like shakara. Why are u using ya baby mamas to pose 4 hia
Anyways, as ur youngest and newest wife, I know I got the upper hand. grin

So I will never be a girl's fall-back option.

All dat shakara, na cos of this na ni. tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
slimyem: How someone can be that full of himself is what i don't get...

If knowing my worth, respecting myself and knowing when to end my attempt to woo a girl is what makes me full of myself and unattractive to Naija girls, fantastic!

You are free to have the men you humiliate and drag on the floor because that is how you judge how much they "love" you.

My class is way above that level.

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
slimyem: How someone can be that full of himself is what i don't get...

Na so me and my co-wives like am like that. cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

U too like shakara. Why are u using ya baby mamas to pose 4 hia
Anyways, as ur youngest and newest wife, I know I got the upper hand. grin

All dat shakara, na cos of this na ni. tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

A lot of Naija marriages I see are of girls settling for some guy after using their best years to pose and be rude shytheads.

And these guys talk about "love", when she probably has an ex or casual shagger that she wishes she ended up with.

No wonder many men in Naija are raising kids without knowing it is not theirs.

Slimyem wants me to be of that calibre for her benefit.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by slimyem: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sagamite:

If knowing my worth, respecting myself and knowing when to end my attempt to woo a girl is what makes me full of myself and unattractive to Naija girls, fantastic!
[s]
You are free to have the men you humiliate and drag on the floor because that is how you judge how much they "love" you.
[/s]
My class is way above that level.
If your interview inferred just the bolded,i wouldn't have made that comment..
Your degree of self-absorption is just plain sick..!#no pun intended#
Sagamite:
Slimyem wants me to be of that calibre for her benefit.
haha!
I don't want you to be nothing...
Either ways,its can't be beneficial to me..
I'm just saying it as i see it...

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by slimyem: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Na so me and my co-wives like am like that. cheesy
hmmn...
What a quality to like..!!
Make una dey enjoy o.....cheesycheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
slimyem: If your interview inferred just the bolded,i wouldn't have made that comment..
Your degree of self-absorption is just plain sick..!#no pun intended#haha!

My interview stated what I felt like saying.

It does not infer, it is blunt and direct.

As far as my self absorption, Yes, I admire myself. Yes, I think a world of myself. Yes, I am justified to because compared to many, I am at a different level intellectually.

Honestly, your approval does not mean shyt to me.

If I was to line up a list of NL girls that their opinions will count for something to me, you will not be on the list.

I respect your right to state your opinion about me, but frankly I don't give a shyt about it.

slimyem:
I don't want you to be nothing...
Either ways,its can't be beneficial to me..
I'm just saying it as i see it...

It is best you don't say it because I am not a Real Man, hence I am not malleable and susceptible to changing my views so I get a pat on the back from you.

I am what they call Alpha Male. So don't attempt such shyt with me.

There are enough Nigerian men that you can be shythead to and they will blame themselves for your foul personality, not me.

Call me "full of myself", call me "self-absorped", but I say bye bye ASAP once I spot it.

Bye, Slimyem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtOOCsuE0nM&list
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by slimyem: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
lmao@all of the harping on above..
Like i ask that you give a shyt...or change your views for whatever...cheesy
Pfft!
Just a reminder...."The world doesn't revolve around you!"
Goodbye to you too!!!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
slimyem: lmao@all of the harping on above..
Like i ask that you give a shyt...or change your views for whatever...cheesy
Pfft!
Just a reminder...."The world doesn't revolve around you!"
Goodbye to you too!!!

My world does! cool
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 14, 2012
So Sagamite, why did you hide your face? I could only see your eye. I thought you were bold. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 3:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Yes na. Na only u wan pack all d fine fine bobo finish. tongue

Abeg, when are u resuming work?
check ur box, boss cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 14, 2012
--
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2012
So shymex does gutter language too? Thought you are the Behind version of the many variation.
I'd love to see your awesome beauty.
shymexx: Missy_B and Tgirl4real

I don't really like my first interview...

My darg, Jordan, forwarded it to me - and I pretty much rushed the whole thing...

It seems I've got to be the best looking nutter on this psychotic forum and I'll like to show the ladies my body, tattoos, and a quarter of face...

Let's do this!!

Sagamite - who are jacking in Peckham-Rye?? Horus posted your picture on nl time ago and when I see you about, it's gonna be a problem, blud...

I'll defo make you recite those "person" lines for me on the road, u get me? Say nomore, g... dun noe..
So shymex does gutter language too? Thought you are the Behind version of the many variation.
I'd love to see your awesome beauty.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 14, 2012
-
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by r231(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2012
Una no dey sleep undecided undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2012
r231: Una no dey sleep undecided undecided
Why you no sleep?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by r231(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why you no sleep?

Watching basketball duhhh........
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2012
r231:

Watching basketball duhhh........
**yimu at him**
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:
check ur box, boss cheesy

Omo dada. I will recommend u for a promotion.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2012
Una bo do una job oo.

Where is Slimyem and Idowu na
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx:

I do everything, love... I'm African, Briton, English, Jamaican, African American, American, Arab, Punjabi, Yoruba, Igbo etc. I'm everything in one... I can switch it up and tone it down - everything just depends on my mood...

You'll fall in love with me, when you get to know me... grin

I know I've got you on smash, odunnu... Hit me up.. kiss
wtf is 'behind version?' this NL dictionary should be reviewed. How does T.ush = behind for God's sake?
Bia Shymex, stop hyping jor. I'll go with fstranger anytime, anyday. There's something about him that needs me and I will gladly give me to him. cheesy the alpha male Shymex projects is annoying to me.
Tgirl4real:

Omo dada. I will recommend u for a promotion.
Promotion to what level? Name my new titles let me indulge my ego grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (56) (Reply)

Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.