Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (61404 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2012
I want to see an interview by Idowu ans Slimyem oooo
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx:
Sagamite - who are you jacking in Peckham-Rye?? Horus posted your picture on nl time ago and when I see you about, it's gonna be a problem, blud...

I'll defo make you recite those "person" lines for me on the road, u get me? Say nomore, g... dun noe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tapntDkF-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grpHT5a8Epo&list

I hope you have a nice wristwatch and your jeans are Moschino because you aint leaving or living with them.

stillwater: So Sagamite, why did you hide your face? I could only see your eye. I thought you were bold. tongue tongue tongue tongue

It is because I don't want to go back to prison.

If I put my full real pix up, fake gangsters like shymexx will come and I would have to deal with them. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua1pzvEmkTU&list
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by slimyem: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: I want to see an interview by Idowu ans Slimyem oooo
instead of you to go present yourself for interview,you dey there dey wait for Slimyem...
Okay o...cheesycheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2012
slimyem: instead of you to go present yourself for interview,you dey there dey wait for Slimyem...
Okay o...cheesycheesy
Esin iwaju ni teyin ma n wo
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2012
Slimmy and Mynd...y'all should grant us an interview for real.

Mynd, I don't care about the peeps u roll with, lol. Do answer valuable questions like what's ur annual income, and account balance of both ur checking and savings account.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Shollypopz: Slimmy and Mynd...y'all should grant us an interview for real.

Mynd, I don't care about the peeps u roll with, lol. Do answer valuable questions like what's ur annual income, and account balance of both ur checking and savings account.
I would have loved to answer but as a true yahoo boy, it will be hard to calculate how much is there. My magas pay me as they see fit.

plus why would I wanna tell y'all how much I have there? I am trying to evade tax in Lagos na. Make those LIRS guys come see how much I make and charge me for tax evasion?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx: Missy_B and Tgirl4real

I don't really like my first interview...

My darg, Jordan, forwarded it to me - and I pretty much rushed the whole thing...

It seems I've got to be the best looking nutter on this psychotic forum and I'll like to show the ladies my body, tattoos, and a quarter of my face...

Let's do this!!

What exactly are u asking for? A changed pix or a new interview? undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:

Promotion to what level? Name my new titles let me indulge my ego grin

grin grin grin grin

Omalicha 1, Arewa, Omoge, Adumadan, Aponbepore, yanriwa of Nland.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin grin

Omalicha 1, Arewa, Omoge, Adumadan, Aponbepore, yanriwa of Nland.
grin grin grin grin grin
even though those are not enticing enough, i'll still 'pack' them
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:
grin grin grin grin grin
even though those are not enticing enough, i'll still 'pack' them

See ur mouth. grin

Send me ur pix, let me confer the title of NL beauty queen on u. tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: I want to see an interview by Idowu ans Slimyem oooo
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2012
^ Idowu se interview now. Awa fans e nduro o
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:
wtf is 'behind version?' this NL dictionary should be reviewed. How does T.ush = behind for God's sake?
Bia Shymex, stop hyping jor. I'll go with fstranger anytime, anyday. There's something about him that needs me and I will gladly give me to him. cheesy the alpha male Shymex projects is annoying to me.

My bad, I was fresh out of bed and drowsy when I posted that other rant... Back to normal now...

Yo, I'm not fstranger - that guy is a joker.... Isn't it kind of weird you're the only one who thinks I'm Fstranger on nl? grin

I'm cool with the guy, though... He's my doozy..
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2012
naijababe: ^ Idowu se interview now. Awa fans e nduro o
Me gbo ekiti tongue cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2012
Sagamite:
I hope you have a nice wristwatch and your jeans are Moschino because you aint leaving or living with them.

Got an AP watch on me 24/7 and we stopped wearing Moschino is 2003 lol... However, you can take my true religion jeans if you're rowdy enough...

Oi blud, when the tools come out, just know the feds won't save you, g...u get meeeeee?

I'll let my pyg youngers back out the beretta...

Let me get chester chess the big chess the naija don to show you the bits, peckNARM pecknizzy the little Lagos... cool

BIG CHESS - HOMETOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQYe-vyYKyc
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

What exactly are u asking for? A changed pix or a new interview? undecided

Forget about it, I was just messing about...

And you don't need to get feisty and that... undecided undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

See ur mouth. grin

Send me ur pix, let me confer the title of NL beauty queen on u. tongue
beauty queen ke? Some pipo will shoot you if you try that.
You want my pic? Ask Shymex, he has an album full. grin
Are you still on that assignment? Or its now an 'abandoned project?'
shymexx:

My bad, I was fresh out of bed and drowsy when I posted that other rant... Back to normal now...

Yo, I'm not fstranger - that guy is a joker.... Isn't it kind of weird you're the only one who thinks I'm Fstranger on nl? grin

I'm cool with the guy, though... He's my doozy..
wateva, Shym. cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Una bo do una job oo.

Where is Slimyem and Idowu na

BUTTRESSING!

Ijebabe might be pardoned for now.

What about STELLA....hahaha...we need to interview madam blokous o....abeg INTERVIEWERS BIKO!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:
wateva, Shym. cheesy

I'm not Fstranger but I'll claim the handle if you can send me your picture, or show me what you look like on this thread...

Let me see if you're blessed in the right places... wink
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Shollypopz: Slimmy and Mynd...y'all should grant us an interview for real.

Someone is hitting and tripping.

Mynd...kill em....show em!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2012
ayobase:

BUTTRESSING!

Ijebabe might be pardoned for now.

What about STELLA....hahaha...we need to interview madam blokous o....abeg INTERVIEWERS BIKO!
The people in charge of the interviews are cheating
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided

WOMAN, u have to grant the interview!
Stop bending your mouth!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2012

Tell her o!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Me gbo ekiti tongue cheesy

INTERVIEWERS, una don hear.
Interview Badoo biko!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
ayobase:

INTERVIEWERS, una don hear.
Interview Badoo biko!
This is just unfair.
And lepayemi too
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is just unfair.
And lepayemi too

U will sonn die of hypertension if u don't take it easy. U nko? Dem say make u no grant urs. msteeew. sad

Odunnu:
beauty queen ke? Some pipo will shoot you if you try that.
You want my pic? Ask Shymex, he has an album full. grin

Oh! really! make I go toast Shymmex then cheesy

shymexx:

I'm not Fstranger but I'll claim the handle if you can send me your picture, or show me what you look like on this thread...

So . . . who is deceiving who here? angry
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
How I go do interview if my egbons never do?

Na insult on them na
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by jaybee3(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Shymexx dropping bars too?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx:

I havent changed from my many photos you have. Ogle over those.
jay bee: Shymexx dropping bars too?
I see you Jay! Any headway yet? Did you get in touch with her?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by EzePromoe: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Interview Badosky and Sholly make i know whether their Palee get pepper? undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by jaybee3(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:
I havent changed from my many photos you have. Ogle over those.

I see you Jay! Any headway yet? Did you get in touch with her?
wouldn't have been able to in the end so kinda shelved the plan.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
jay bee: Shymexx dropping bars too?

Lmao... That's not me, that's my doozy from back in the day, Chester Chess the naija boy... Antoine Ferdinand(Rio's Ferdinand's brother) is also in the video with those naija uncles and Tunde barbers on Southampton way. We all grew up together...

If I'm going to start dropping bars, my bars are gonna sound like the video below - Afrocentric... grin

Jaja Soze - Black Empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a8OspHb6b4

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (56) (Reply)

Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.