Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones (33455 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Husbands With The "INVESTMENT" Slogan / Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Classicalman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
coldgate: why go to all the trouble of locking your phone? It only breeds suspicion even when the man is innocent. If my man locks his phone;he must give me the code or else....
Or else what?
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by bayooz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
I lock my phones 1. Against physical theft 2. Data theft from strangers because in forensic law, data must be protected. You have no excuse to be careless. E.g. Your credit alerts, movement schedules, bank accounts etc could be utilized for evil purposes when you misplaced your phones. 3. Against my children using them to play games. As such, they could run the battery down, damage it or delete vital information or programmes.
My wife do access my phones and use them if necessary. It doesn't stop me if I want to be reckless grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by okine4real: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
i lock my phone mainly because of my account balance. Most wives demand more money from there husband if they have knowledge of there husbands account balance. My neigbhour's wife demanded 10k from her husband for xmas. Mistakenly she was opportuned to view the husbands account balance via his phone. She found out that the husband had a balance of 35M. she could not sleep. She though the husbands balance would have being around 2M. on seeing this, she demanded for 50k. it was'nt an easy case in the house because she told the husband that she new he had mmore than that, and that 50k is chicken change, and she collected the 50k. so as for me, i look mine phone 90percent because of my account balance. i dont really have data on mine phone am protecting sha.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by IYANGBALI: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
As if wives no dey lock phones,Abeg make we hear word jare.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by mustspin: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
obviously, there is no solitary way to live. people are different and dynamic and a couple will definitely know what suit them. if locking your fone works for you, fine! but if it doesnt,ok too.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by VonNestor: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
This issue of locking of Phone I think is for young couples and average business Men. Come to think of it a real business minded and well to do man has a lot to hide from the wife which some of the things to hide is contained in the phone. What if your husband is a politician, do you expect to know all he does? do your husband to tell u those deal he has with high custom officers?. To me this issue is only for young and average couple who are still in the game of love, not for moguls whom there wife is concerned with retaining her position as the wife. That reminds me "A man with money commands respect from far and near- including the Wife". The man is entitled to a little privacy (phone inclusive).

1 Like

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by MrsChima(f): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
Excuse me....is the wife knowing the code will prevent the husband from cheating or committing a crime

Real talk.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Elebiju: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
My wife's name is my security code but that doesn't stop me from bleeping my neighbour and when she calls my wife always picks it for me so what!!!!!
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by princeonx: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
BlueDiva: I don't think locking of phones is a wise act.
Delete your private info or transfer them to a safe place.

A locked phone may be the difference between life and death in an emergency or an accident.
You can still access emergency numbers even when you phone is locked ( I can on mine) and I hope you're talking about 911 abi na your papa you wan call if thief dey chase you?

1 Like

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by naijathings(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=18pt]what do you want to see in his mobile phone?
always checking his phone means you dont trust him/her
me i no get time for that kain thing oh.
I dont check her fone so she better not touch my phone.
If you dont love me enough to trust me and stop that embarrassing act of always checking my fone then you can leave.
and if you answer stupiiiiid calls in front of me or keep texting and pinging while am talking to you then you are on your own
I dont know why people worry themselves over these things
who called you?
who is she?
where are you?
whose voice is that?
are you sure?
give him/her the phone
why did you lock your phone?
no be my portion.[/size]
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by badesco(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
To prevent them from protruding to his personal life
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by princeonx: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Classicalman: Or else what?
Or else she cant call her boyfirend and cry to sleep!
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by larrymoore(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
Different strokes
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by taryour(f): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mrs mansson: i just noticed most married men lock their phones with a security code.is my hubby wrong not to use security locks?is he wrong for giving me free access to his phones.i really wonder what marriages are turning into these days.is it because of ponographic pictures or probably girls snapped during sex or wat.so wat are your genuine reasons men?

you just noticed MOST married men have security locks on their phones,,, my question is HOW MANY MARRIED MEN PHONES HAVE YOU CHECKED to be so sure that most married men have security locks on their phones

1 Like

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
taryour:

you just noticed MOST married men have security locks on their phones,,, my question is HOW MANY MARRIED MEN PHONES HAVE YOU CHECKED to be so sure that most married men have security locks on their phones
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by goofie: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
when a married man locks his fone especially because of his wife, he hs something to hide.

my husband musnt try it sha. i wont ask him, i'l simply lock mine. but he cnt do it sha.Ahhhh!
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Benez: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
Initially, I didn't put any security code on my phone but I found out that my wife would always browse exhausting the power of d battery thereby deny me of d purpose for which it was bought, I then decided to limit her access to my phone. If she need to use it, I unlock and give it to her.

She has gotten her BB now, there4 I can remove d code.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
goofie: when a married man locks his fone especially because of his wife, he hs something to hide.

my husband musnt try it sha. i wont ask him, i'l simply lock mine. but he cnt do it sha.Ahhhh!

The number one reason most marriages fail is because people assume Marriage = Loss of Privacy. That i'm married to you does not mean i cant have somethings kept to myself. Yes, i'll share a whole lot more but there are some things...
Men like their space. Do you know that many couples dated for years, married, moved in together and got divorced in less than a year? The number one factor is "space". You can't start policing me because we are married. IF you do not see any signs that indicate i'm cheating on you, why would you want to check my phone? The fact that you want to check it already shows you don't trust me.
The idea that you are married to me and all of a sudden, you have to know every single thing i do is getting old. Men give up a lot (when it comes to their own space) in a marriage. e.g when you're single, you could walk around the house naked anytime you want. leave your bedsheets unkept, do laundry any time of the year, go out and comeback whenever you want. All these are given up after marriage, yet you still want to take that little/precious/delicate form of privacy by having full access to his phone.
IF A MAN WANTS TO CHEAT, HE WILL CHEAT. PHONE OR NOT. HE CAN GIVE YOU ALL ACCESS TO HIS PHONE AND THEN BUY ANOTHER LINE FOR CHEATING. LET YOUR HUSBAND BE.

1 Like

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by laykhorn(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
adora4u1: Marriage is not just about TRUST but also about RESPECT! Most couples believe that just because they are married, they have to be into every aspect of their spouses lives! Give your spouse their space!
i'm seconding you jare... Does she have to knw evrything in my life. Wel, i'm nt married yet but I use it so my gurl doesnt see every transaction alert from d bank. You wan turn me maga abi...
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by laykhorn(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
A-town:

The number one reason most marriages fail is because people assume Marriage = Loss of Privacy. That i'm married to you does not mean i cant have somethings kept to myself. Yes, i'll share a whole lot more but there are some things...
Men like their space. Do you know that many couples dated for years, married, moved in together and got divorced in less than a year? The number one factor is "space". You can't start policing me because we are married. IF you do not see any signs that indicate i'm cheating on you, why would you want to check my phone? The fact that you want to check it already shows you don't trust me.
The idea that you are married to me and all of a sudden, you have to know every single thing i do is getting old. Men give up a lot (when it comes to their own space) in a marriage. e.g when you're single, you could walk around the house naked anytime you want. leave your bedsheets unkept, do laundry any time of the year, go out and comeback whenever you want. All these are given up after marriage, yet you still want to take that little/precious/delicate form of privacy by having full access to his phone.
IF A MAN WANTS TO CHEAT, HE WILL CHEAT. PHONE OR NOT. HE CAN GIVE YOU ALL ACCESS TO HIS PHONE AND THEN BUY ANOTHER LINE FOR CHEATING. LET YOUR HUSBAND BE.
GBAM!!! Couldnt have bn said any better
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Remmyy: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
So. . .all in the name of 'love'
Privacy should be thrown out of the window?
Bollocks!. .
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by pawa4ul: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
@Poster, how did you get to know what happens in other married men's phone.
Just asking sha.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Spyker: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
My phone is always on lock, my wife knows the code, it has nothing to do with infidelity rather with security. I have my Visa and Master cards numbers, pin etc in my phone, I have account numbers and so many private information that is not for the public stored in it. Imagine if my phone is lost or stolen, all that information is also lost and may be used fraudulently.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by jpphilips(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
a1solution: If your husband locks his phone its a sign of respect to you. That means he loves you and doesnt want querel at home. At times u may be too demanding and he does not want you to see his transaction alert. For if he do you may ask of the money he intends using to settle some other pressing issue as man which you may not be aware of.

My number one reason;

they don't go through messages to check if a girl sent one (they know you will delete it), neither do they peruse contacts cos they wont have the time.

their favorite inbox sms are

GTB
FIRST BANK
ACCESS

i believe they want to change the model of their demands, ironically, when they see account on -1million (overdraft) they turn away and hiss.

phone remains locked jare!!!
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by kooto(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
femmy2010: Nothing wrong with locking his phone but important for the wife to know the unlock code.
If the man refuses to give his wife the unlock code then the chances that the man is having extra marital affair is 80%.
This is not true,[to me] some people are just just privacy consious, some grew up trained that you keep your things properly and secure; or maybe I should ask why some men live in a 3bedroom flat/even their own house still separate their rooms from that of their wives? why getting suspicious because phone is coded in the first place? if you need to use his phone tell him he will open it for you to use simple, why must he give her the code, why?is that how he searches her own phone? if this start happening that means their is lack of trust, let her sue for divorce on the ground of lsck of trust [she can't be force to stay in the marriage if she does not want to] instead of all these irritating nonsense.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Sprumbaba: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Sammiejo: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
On a more serious note, delete all bank alerts from your phone immediately after reading them.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by switch47(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Oh yes... i am married and i lock my phone !! serious security number !! just because of my wife's calling habit !! if i load 1500 and my wife loads 15,000 naira , i bet you she will finish hers and come begging to use my phone to call using it down to zero even without my knowledge... when i neeed to make an urgent call sometimes at night... it could be devastating to see ZERO credit !! so i gat lock my phone jare!1

1 Like

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Spyker: My phone is always on lock, my wife knows the code, it has nothing to do with infidelity rather with security. I have my Visa and Master cards numbers, pin etc in my phone, I have account numbers and so many private information that is not for the public stored in it. Imagine if my phone is lost or stolen, all that information is also lost and may be used fraudulently.

For your own sake, remove all your card numbers from your phone. Your wife is not even your problem in this case but hackers 50,000 miles away that can silently steal your information. Phones are now like computers. Storing sensitive info is at your own risk!
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by sleekch1c(f): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
angry
Elebiju: My wife's name is my security code but that doesn't stop me from bleeping my neighbour and when she calls my wife always picks it for me so what!!!!!
A classic idiat .....may u be cheated out of every good thing. U break ur vows yet u are not remorseful. I wonder the kind of upbringing u hope to give ur children. cry
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by victorian(f): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
As for me, am not interested in checking, asking of code or using his phone...He can lock his phone with numerous codes, no wahala.. everyone needs their privacy, i need mine,well!...and the last thing i need is high bp, if i come across sumthn disturbing in his phone..i want to believe, i can trust him and he shud trust me too..i hate clinging...nah, no use...i value my peace of mind at home and at work..

3 Likes

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by jules123(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2012
There is nothing wrong in locking of phones. Okay, I should leave it open so that every Tom, Dick & Harry can access my files,pictures, & documents, no way. That is left for me to chose who to access it, it is called privacy. If my wife needs the code, of cause she is my wife, why should I not give it to her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.