Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones (33457 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Husbands With The "INVESTMENT" Slogan / Husbands With " Honey Have You Seen : " Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Gudintent: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2012
goofie: when a married man locks his fone especially because of his wife, he hs something to hide.

my husband musnt try it sha. i wont ask him, i'l simply lock mine. but he cnt do it sha.Ahhhh!

After all the ' my husband must not try it sha' , ur response is to lock urs undecided

Women and their huffing and puffing!!!! I was expecting the roof to cave in undecided
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Gudintent: 6:55am On Nov 01, 2012
switch47: Oh yes... i am married and i lock my phone !! serious security number !! just because of my wife's calling habit !! if i load 1500 and my wife loads 15,000 naira , i bet you she will finish hers and come begging to use my phone to call using it down to zero even without my knowledge... when i neeed to make an urgent call sometimes at night... it could be devastating to see ZERO credit !! so i gat lock my phone jare!1

Bros ur reason is valid jere. Couldn't help loling cheesy
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by stallion2: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2012
happiness comes from knowing less

1 Like

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by ManchyBabe: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2012
winkIf we are talking about the men some years ago its alright. But please this is 2012 LADIES!!! A man that LOCKS his phone can CHEAT 1,000TIMES and you will NEVER know, only when God is about to reveal it to you.. so if a married man locks or unlocks his phone doesnt, I REPEAT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO do with cheating (80%) of the time. A Professional & Serial CHEAT! might has well have a CHEATING PHONE, he uses only for his mistresses and you his TROPHY wife is at home feeling like a G! just because you have access to his phone of it is UNLOCK.. Ladies.... you are on a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG THING if you reason this way in 2012!!!!
By the way am a lady and am Married ...Just learn to leave it to God and have PEACE OF MIND ABEG...
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by drnoel: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
shagarri: Some people screaming that they don't lock their phones probably have "dull" phones like Nokia 3310, that can't even send emails. So the only valuable in them are SMS msgs and airtime.

If you use ur phone as "mobile laptop", nobody will tell you to lock it before you do. By the time one sharp guy from China or India clear your account, then you will know what www stands for.

By the way, Its only stupid men and newbies that leave "evidence" on their phones.
if only that was true. Look, its not everything under the sun that glitters that u call gold. Their resopns may be different 4rm urs but abeg allow em retain their reasons..
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by 1920MaMa: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
i'm a woman, but locked mine wen i was with my ex cos he was an abuser and would tex my contacts wenever there was an argument. so i got hold of his phone, deleted all my contacts and locked my phone. i never see man wey like wahala reach that one.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by coogar: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
1920MaMa: i'm a woman, but locked mine wen i was with my ex cos he was an abuser and would tex my contacts wenever there was an argument. so i got hold of his phone, deleted all my contacts and locked my phone. i never see man wey like wahala reach that one.

"tex" your contacts?
what does that mean?
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by ronkebp(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
a husband or wife who does that is "shady".....has secrets.............

1 Like

Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by 1920MaMa: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
coogar:

"tex" your contacts?
what does that mean?

SMS
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by coogar: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
1920MaMa:
SMS

hilarious.......
send texts to your contacts that what happened?
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by 1920MaMa: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
coogar:

hilarious.......
send texts to your contacts that what happened?

just to bring me down b4 my friends. i c something no be small.
if i tell you my life history with that man, you will make so much money making a movie out of it.
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by coogar: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
1920MaMa:

just to bring me down b4 my friends. i c something no be small.
if i tell you my life history with that man, you will make so much money making a movie out of it.

start with the nice things he did - we would visit the bad ones later...
Re: Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones by Jellitah: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2013
I wouldn't know. . . I DON'T TOUCH HIS PHONE.
Not my gaddddem bizz! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.