Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22204 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2012
lastpage:

Sharrap! LAGOS will be the new Capital of that Biafra! shocked shocked shocked

Thats why! grin grin

Lastpage!

....thats exactly what i thought...you guys are going to setup a Biafran government in exile with headquarters in Lagos.

As long you pay tax and your leaders behave....cool.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

....preparing for what? cool

Ogoni people are already stategising to leave this hopeless country. We have the right to choose to leave.

I don't even see myself as a Nigerian. I hope that answers your question

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

Ogoni people are already stategising to leave this hopeless country. We have the right to choose to leave.

Somewhat...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by tunnytox(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2012
D-secret:
kia !! This is not good.infact it z nonesence.what do u think u are promoting ? HATRED ? It leads 2 more hatred.we all nid to stop all this hate thinks.Am yoruba [/b]and i no an average yoruba man does not hate Ibos.[b]Ibos are stil our closet major tribe n 9ja.am also sure an average Ibo man does not hate yoruba.so dont let us generalize wat we C here n NL as d main trend.

Gabbage of lies!

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Somewhat...

I know you foolish yoruba bigots will not support. But Tell you that you guys will be the biggest loosers.

Fight for your own freedom, you guys are slaves to your Hausa masters that killed Ken Saro. You are even slaves to Igbos that have occupied all your cities.

Keep asking foolish question.

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

I know you foolish yoruba bigots will not support. But Tell you that you guys will be the biggest loosers.

Fight for your own freedom, you guys are slaves to your Hausa masters that killed Ken Saro. You are even slaves to Igbos that have occupied all your cities.

Have you heard any Yoruba leader speak against Biafra ? Have you even heard any Yoruba leader of worth speak on Achebe ? Our people don't speak for nothing.They speak with only ONE action that will decisively win a war and not foolish chest-beating. ONLY ONE ACTION TAKEN AT THE RIGHT TIME. Be afraid... Be VERY VERY Afraid !!

BTW : for what happened this week , Ladipo Market is history at least in its present location it will be gone within a year.quote me.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

.....who is a worse looser than the person whose house sits on a wealth of oil wells and the revenue is shared and enjoyed by others to erect mansions while his own house is dilapidated and littered with carbon waste?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2012
felifeli:

Have you heard any Yoruba leader speak against Biafra ? Have you even heard any Yoruba leader of worth speak on Achebe ? Our people don't speak for nothing.They speak with only ONE action that will decisively win a war and not foolish chest-beating. ONLY ONE ACTION TAKEN AT THE RIGHT TIME. Be afraid... Be VERY VERY Afraid !!

BTW : for what happened this week , Ladipo Market is history at least in its present location it will be gone within a year.quote me.

If you have problem with Biafra go and settle it with thema. Am not biafra niether am I Ladipo mkt here. I don't have any stake in the two.

Am talking about your tribe to stand for your Republic of Oduduwa. Lagos has been invaded you don't have control over lagos economically, politically yes for now but the way things are going you are going to loose that and you are not worried.

We talking about republic of Niger Delta here which an Ogini man will be the first president.

Fight for your own republic.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

If you have problem with Biafra go and settle it with thema. Am not biafra niether am I Ladipo mkt here. I don't have any stake in the two.

Am talking about your tribe to stand for your Republic of Oduduwa. Lagos has been invaded you don't have control over lagos economically, politically yes for now but the way things are going you are going to loose that and you are not worried.

We talking about republic of Niger Delta here which an Ogini man will be the first president.

The ruling nation and the subjec tribes in Lagos know who they are.....taxes are paid and real estate and land improve in worth. Why dismiss a self generating revenue formula that has zero cost to the government?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

.....who is a worse looser than the person whose house sits on a wealth of oil wells and the revenue is shared and enjoyed by others to erect mansions while his own house is dilapidated and littered with carbon waste?

And you are happy about that, you are happy with the injustice mated to us. Its only God that will fight this fight.

We are even stronger in spirit now if you don't know
The Niger Delta people will be liberated. Did you ever think the president can come from this Region? That's God worrking.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by EzePromoe: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

Please which area will this Niger Delta republic cover? I don't mean to abuse anyone here.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

And you are happy about that, you are happy with the injustice mated to us. Its only God that will fight this fight.

The Niger Delta people will be liberated. Did you ever think the president can come from this Region? That's God worrking.

....what a foolish sentiment!

How did you go from a position of strategic preparation just two or three responses ago to that of a defeated ego here calling for God's intervention?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by FrankDGreat: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2012
Biafra must stand....we d (ibos) must get our republic....
Yorubads r lazy girls..dey cn bark but dey cn not bite........
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2012
Frank D-Great:
Biafra must stand....we d (ibos) must get our republic....
Yorubads r lazy girls..dey cn bark but dey cn not bite........

Bros, this energy spent on name calling and abuse of other people, can be used to build the character and nature of our new nation.

Our goal is Biafra, leave non Biafrans alone.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

....what a foolish sentiment!

How did you go from a position of strategic preparation just two or three responses ago to that of a defeated ego here calling for God's intervention?

You are the foolish one. Stupid useless man, wether you like or not, Niger Delta people will have their own country which includes Ilaje people.

I hate your tribe. Why not talk for your people,s liberation from the Hausas and Igbos. Come and take oil foolish incosistent tribe
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2012
igbo boy:

just like the moonlight tales told by your fore fathers that olodowa fly from from heaven come earth...wonders shall never end...una sabi tell story
grin grin

Iboz boys....at least we have a story..whether truth or not. Where is your own history. Instead of asking your fore fathers to tell you your generational tree...you are busy listening to your Biafra woes. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
ilugunboy: grin grin

Iboz boys....at least we have a story..whether truth or not. Where is your own history. Instead of asking your fore fathers to tell you your generational tree...you are busy listening to your Biafra woes. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

That's the only version of Oduduwa's history they know and that's why they never fail to talk about it, there are at least 2 other versions which are backed up by several historians and archeologist. However, I don't blame them because it must be really hard to belong to a tribe with absolutely no history, they are trying to call themselves Jews but even the Jews rejected them.
It's really sucks to be a Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
ibo logic at work again. Ask your self the following questions

Which part of Yorubaland is Benin spoken? But Some speak Edo Yoruba

Where in Yoruba do they bear Benin names? But Benin bear Yoruba names

Do Yoruba and Benin speak the same language? The answer is no

If there was a colonial master between the two, then you should know that Yoruba was the colonial master.

I believe the real Ibini people that were part of Yoruba are the Itsekiri and Ugbodu people, Itsekiri language is word for word same as my Ijebu dialect.
If you take a close look at Yoruba/Benin history, there is no way it's the modern day Benin we share the ancient history with. There were real Ibini people on the land that is now called Benin, reason our Oduduwa sent his son to rule over them.

I believe that when our own Oduduwa sent one of his children to go and rule over Ibini the people had just been pushed out or something, but all this story has nothing to do with the people who are called Benin today
igbo boy:

you should go and be thanking Benin for civilising you lot...If not of the Oba of Benin son that became the ancestor of Yoruba who know where una for dey today?

Dey there dey tell chinese say na cape Olodowa take come earth
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thank you for putting this motif in the front burner, though it would have made the front page by famous clamour. Haven seen the apparent enthusiasm with which most of you intensify argument on any matters concerning my beloved Biafra. It gives me bliss and exciting euphoria that Igbo and Biafra phenomenon is the main stay of Naira land no wonder any Igbo thread hear runs into many pages.

Haven put the matter striaght, I will counsel you Nigerians of different Ethinc group to speak on matters that concerns your interest. Igbos are known to be non violent and non berserk tribe. unlike some tribes in nigeria. Be calm and halcyon for they are not out to attack any person or group of persons, the exhibition is normal and would be carried out in all the states based on the Biafran ideology and creed.

Do not fight those that are asking for self determination. Igbos are everywhere in every state, and they have been law abiding in thier host communities. stop the aversion on the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

Weep not child. your liberation is at hand. The Igbos will not leave you alone in this fight. we are your big brother.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

You are the foolish one. Stupid useless man, wether you like or not, Niger Delta people will have their own country which includes Ilaje people.

I hate your tribe. Why not talk for your people,s liberation from the Hausas and Igbos. Come and take oil foolish incosistent tribe

Who cares whether you hate Yorubas or not?
Who care about what ogogoro drinking nonentity think about us?
Who need your cursed oyel?
Who tells you that Ilaje belongs to the ijaws?
By the time your wake up from your ogogoro induced hallucination you'll learn how to answer your papa name only.
Yeye nonentity...

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
Balkan:

Weep not child. your liberation is at hand. The Igbos will not leave you alone in this fight. we are your big brother.

another euphemism for we will colonize you grin grin. Iboz with diabolic sense!

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
inufele2:

Who cares whether you hate Yorubas or not?
Who care about what ogogoro drinking nonentity think about us?
Who need your cursed oyel?
Who tells you that Ilaje belongs to the ijaws?
By the time your wake up from your ogogoro induced hallucination you'll learn how to answer your papa name only.
Yeye nonentity...

The guy is right after all. I think people are begining to understand that you yoruba people are not to be trusted in anything.
Ilajes are not yoruba people, the detaste you guys too. you have lost Lagos already, and you are about to loose the Ilajes to
Niger Delta republic.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
tayooluwole: i am a yoruba to the bone...bt i support thier protest....dis victimisation is much...we re tired of d menace of diverting d treasury belongs to a particular region to d development of other regions dat contributes nuffing to the federatn account... With breaking-away i see hope...
I agree with you totally,especially the Biafra State needs to be created,although it won't be easy but with the attitude of Ibo people blaming and cursing other tribes........not realising that its these other tribes that will take the leap for them. Keep your friends against your enemy,the North is the region that does not want Biafra.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Balkan:

The guy is right after all. I think people are begining to understand that you yoruba people are not to be trusted in anything.
Ilajes are not yoruba people, the detaste you guys too. you have lost Lagos already, and you are about to loose the Ilajes to
Niger Delta republic.

Quit the cheap thing you are smoking and what ever it's is that is getting you high ....you are making virtually zero contribution on this forum.

Lost Lagos how? Because your brothers are running the informal trading sector? you are senseless sir!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
A beg...where is the venue for the Nov 5 declaration? grin grin

Omo-Iboz don enter wahala that day on Nairaland.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

my friend sharap there...all this flip flopping like john kerry wont get you anyway...you want to start behaving like Yorubas now...Only una fight for one nigeria (even ken saro wiwa follow fight for one nigeria yet the nigerian system killed him) now una wan come flip say una no do again....utter rubbish.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
felifeli:

at the end nothing was said...

i guess those Yorubas that replied to achebe's factual book are not Yorubas...msctheew.
Stop forming like say Yorubas are one united entity. Sophisticated illusion for real. Yorubas are not any more united than the efik nor the ibibio nor the hausas nor any group.

Ngwanu win all SW states for ACN una no fit. Ngwanu give one unified response to achebe;s book una no fit (then u label those that replied as not having worth).

negro please....Yorubas being united is the same as Olodo-wa using a flying cape to descend from the heavens (i know say the binis go dey laff, chai after bini son help found Yoruba).
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
ilugunboy:

Quit the cheap thing you are smoking and what ever it's is that is getting you high ....you are making virtually zero contribution on this forum.

Lost Lagos how? Because your brothers are running the informal trading sector? you are senseless sir!

The egg is almost broken! Whatch and see.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Balkan:

The egg is almost broken! Whatch and see.

grin cheesy on Nov 5 abi? Bucha clowns....Mr Ibus
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
felifeli:

It's now I know u are one of d efulefus lost to canabis by ur people. Anyday or time we sense any policy by u or ur leaders to oppress us in Lagos u will see our reaction. It will be viewed as a declaration of war and I promise u dat Lagos will be too hot for everybody.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2012
Joker, why do you still want to take a piece of Yoruba with you if you are self sufficient?
Iykopee: I just pray for the igbos to leave nigeria someday coz we niger deltans cant tolerate any stupid yoruba or hausa man on our soil.....kudos to igbos for daring the yorubas and hausas.....niger deltans stand up and fight for ur right just d way the igbos are doing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Osinbajo Adds Adeyinka Asekun To Ambassadorial Nominee List / Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.