Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22209 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by MrGlobe(m): 1:25am On Nov 01, 2012
dzak: wel tel me u attended advard, university na
you just confirmed your illiteracy. Every beneficiary of the awolowo scam free education must be re educated no wonder there is so much rot in the system.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: I repeat, you ibos do NOT have oil in your land, you are counting on other minority ethnic groups for their oil, reason you continue to align with SS.

How many times have i asked you to name where your oil wells are and the company that are drilling there and leave the rest for Nairaland to judge with what i will dig out(not through google but through a more reliable source) up till now you have not told us.

ibos do Not have oil, not everyone on nairaland is a fool, we have moved passed that time when you made half of Nigerians to believe that any town after Ore is iboland. Nigerians are wise now.
musiwa pls provide map for us nahh hahahahahaah by the way,if u are new in NL their are so many threads about it,and who told you that igbos claimed ore as their own? lolz this guy gives me jokes ok so ore people wey dey survive on selling food and provisions to igbo brand new air condition coaches that drop their passengers for refreshment, and start there journey after,that bush town?hahahahaha you are funny...as long as u F***k off from my oil wells is ok by me,owners want there thing back... NL don't locate oil wells just want to let u no..
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by MrGlobe(m): 1:32am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: I repeat, you ibos do NOT have oil in your land, you are counting on other minority ethnic groups for their oil, reason you continue to align with SS.

How many times have i asked you to name where your oil wells are and the company that are drilling there and leave the rest for Nairaland to judge with what i will dig out(not through google but through a more reliable source) up till now you have not told us.

ibos do Not have oil, not everyone on nairaland is a fool, we have moved passed that time when you made half of Nigerians to believe that any town after Ore is iboland. Nigerians are wise now.
you are a fool. how would you know when all you parasites know is consumption. When the oils are withdrawn that is when hunger will make you and your kin to know the oil producing states in Nigeria. bunch of ungrateful nothing having parasites.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:37am On Nov 01, 2012
We really have to see this fight to a logical conclusion, ibos are marking their boundaries now and it's up to us to not say how high whenever they ask us to jump, they have found out that Hausa do not tolerate nonsense and we can send our own non-violent message across too.

The annual Ojude Oba festival that was held on the 28th of this month. Believe me Nottinghill carnival has nothing on it.
bittyend:

Interesting.

I knew that because our women are warriors lol.

Ijebu and Remo.

What's the "ojude Oba" about?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 1:50am On Nov 01, 2012
ilugunboy:

That is the under the moon light tales handed over to by your human flesh eating fore fathers...

just like the moonlight tales told by your fore fathers that olodowa fly from from heaven come earth...wonders shall never end...una sabi tell story
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by MrGlobe(m): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007:
The annual Ojude Oba festival that was held on the 28th of this month. Believe me Nottinghill carnival has nothing on it.

grin grin
I laugh in Ojude Oba
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 1:52am On Nov 01, 2012
dayokanu: A day on Nairaland wont be complete without the rgular Igbo bitchathon

Maybe we should create a section for them

"Igbo wailing "

a day in nl wont be complete without Yoruba following their leaders (the igbos) in every thread....good to see we give you something to look up to everday.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:53am On Nov 01, 2012
ibos do NOT have oil, cry all you want.

I am not musiwa though i like the guy. You know what i don't care cos i see anyone with more one id as a coward. The other ids i have used in the past are Epalos and goddess12. I created whitecat007 when those two were banned and will never go back to them ecxept i am banned again, with me what you see is what you get and i have earned every right to be me, The Original.

Da infamous: musiwa pls provide map for us nahh hahahahahaah by the way,if u are new in NL their are so many threads about it,and who told you that igbos claimed ore as theri own? lolz this guy gives me jokes ok so ore people wey dey survive on selling food and provisions to igbo brand new air condition coaches that drop their passengers for refreshment, and start there journey after,that bush town?hahahahaha you are funny...as long as u F***k off from my oil wells is ok by me,owners want there thing back... NL don't locate oil wells just want to let u no..
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2012
You ibos have no oil in your states, you can twist it whichever way you want.
Mr. Globe:

you are a fool. how would you know when all you parasites know is consumption. When the oils are withdrawn that is when hunger will make you and your kin to know the oil producing states in Nigeria. bunch of ungrateful nothing having parasites.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 1:56am On Nov 01, 2012

Now i know Ara-wolowo free school was a scam. Same free school that produced thieves and scammers like abiola, Tinubu, bankole has produced a certified dunce like you...

How do igbos align their self with SS....WHere is oshimili? Who are the natives of oshimili? I wont expect someone that attended an Ara-wolowo school to know this anyway
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2012
At least we have traceable origins unlike the ibos.
igbo boy:

just like the moonlight tales told by your fore fathers that olodowa fly from from heaven come earth...wonders shall never end...una sabi tell story
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin grin
I laugh in Ojude Oba
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 2:00am On Nov 01, 2012
ilugunboy:

Such time will definitely come...

Yoruba get mind?

Unu nwe onu sha.....Akuko
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 2:01am On Nov 01, 2012
Laugh all you want, lemon.[quote author=whitecat007][/quote]
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 2:01am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: At least we have traceable origins unlike the ibos.

right, descendandts of the flying cape man...LMAO
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 2:03am On Nov 01, 2012
Same way you underestimated Yoruba in 1967 and still crying today?
igbo boy:

Yoruba get mind?

Unu nwe onu sha.....Akuko
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 2:05am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: Same way you underestimated Yoruba in 1967 and still crying today?

right....na Yoruba fight the war...poosssies...Una no get liver to fight igbo one on one....No be small ore we cross na im una run go beg your northern masters that una dey ready to join war fight Biafra?

Igbo took the whole country for 3 years...I dare Yoruba to take igbos for even one month whether no be flawless victory go occur...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 2:06am On Nov 01, 2012
ibos are the cave men of Nigeria if that's what you are trying to say, look ibos started putting clothes on when the missionaries arrive.
igbo boy:

right, descendandts of the flying cape man...LMAO

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2012
speaking on both side of your mouth will only sink you further. so is it Yoruba genius ended the war or not?
igbo boy:

right....na Yoruba fight the war...poosssies...Una no get liver to fight igbo one on one....No be small ore we cross na im una run go beg your northern masters that una dey ready to join war fight Biafra?

Igbo took the whole country for 3 years...I dare Yoruba to take igbos for even one month whether no be flawless victory go occur...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 2:09am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: ibos are the cave men of Nigeria if that's what you are trying to say, look ibos started putting clothes on when the missionaries arrive.

you should go and be thanking Benin for civilising you lot...If not of the Oba of Benin son that became the ancestor of Yoruba who know where una for dey today?

Dey there dey tell chinese say na cape Olodowa take come earth

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: speaking on both side of your mouth will only sink you further. so is it Yoruba genius ended the war or not?

tell that to tmy yansh cos na only him give a shiiiittttttt
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 2:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Let me go shake down some margarita and see if i can get in bed early.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Nonentities! Can a mere demonstration achieve what they failed to get through war? They are not even bold enough to protest in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2012
This november declaration is getting serious. Can't Wait to see that day.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by geeez: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2012
Eze nnaemeka: This november declaration is getting serious. Can't Wait to see that day.

And Ladipo market is your proposed state house right? Despite your so called plans to actualize Biafra, you have not considered investing in or developing your region which is still largely poor and underdeveloped going by the NBS figures and all other stats that indicate development
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2012
These igbo zion movement or jewish movement, whatever they are called are supposed to zionize the igbo people but i wonder.....have they seen this picture?

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dzak(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2012
yea
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Prof Corruption: Nonentities! Can a mere demonstration achieve what they failed to get through war? They are not even bold enough to protest in Abuja.

I am happy with the developement so far anytime Ibos declear their republic, we shall follow suit we have our plans too.

I will advice you yorubas to think of your own repbulic. Stop this atitude of drawing people back. Are you enjoying what is hapening in Nigeria today? Hausa are kinling everybody in the North including your yoruba people. I can bet you that you cannot see any Ogoni man in the north.

You are aware of your people in the north that are Taxi drivers killed. Stop this your attitude. Let yorubas join hands and call for their own country.

Ogoni is prepering already

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Ogoni militant:

I am happy with the developement so far anytime Ibos declear their republic, we shall follow suit we have our plans too.

I will advice you yorubas to think of your own repbulic. Stop this atitude of drawing people back. Are you enjoying what is hapening in Nigeria today? Hausa are kinling everybody in the North including your yoruba people. I can bet you that you cannot see any Ogoni man in the north.

You are aware of your people in the north that are Taxi drivers killed. Stop this your attitude. Let yorubas join hands and call for their own country.

Ogoni is prepering already

....preparing for what? cool
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by lastpage: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2012
salam001: Na wa for Nigeria,everybody hates igbo but they dont wanna let them Go,A gentleman can always divorce his wife if he hates her,NA WA OOOOO for forced marriage
Not that "easy"! grin grin

if in doubt, ask people that live in the "West"!

It is called "Eternal Matrimonial Slavery"!

shocked kiss kiss
You go pay alimony till you either die, you kill her or go to jail for not paying! wink wink

Go figure!

Lastpage!

Caveat: I do NOT endorse the statements above. Please ignore it.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by lastpage: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2012
geeez:

And Ladipo market is your proposed state house right? Despite your so called plans to actualize Biafra, you have not considered investing in or developing your region which is still largely poor and underdeveloped going by the NBS figures and all other stats that indicate development

Sharrap! LAGOS will be the new Capital of that Biafra! shocked shocked shocked

Thats why! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Iykopee(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2012
I just pray for the igbos to leave nigeria someday coz we niger deltans cant tolerate any stupid yoruba or hausa man on our soil.....kudos to igbos for daring the yorubas and hausas.....niger deltans stand up and fight for ur right just d way the igbos are doing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.