Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22176 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
T9ksy:

Hell no! We fought to put paid to ibo's hegemonic ambition over our region.

If you want to leave, please do, infact i will even contribute my own "widow's mite" just to see the back of you mothaxxxxxxx ingrates.

I dare you guys to protest in abuja or any other northern cities where you ibos claim you have a significant population, if boko haram will not turn you

obdurate "Igbos" with deathwish, into shish kebab.

talk cheap.

oladipo diya don shut im mouth and here you are taking up the mantle of loud mouth of the cursed tribe.

we protest where we want to whether you like it or not.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Desola:

You see am too? grin grin grin

They want Biafra but don't want to leave Lagos.

They are like a woman who ties her wrapper, ready to fight but begging others to hold her back. grin grin grin grin

i say cowards, come chase us away.
you don't know who you are dealing with.
your aboki masters have tried with regional favoritism, pogrom, war, marginalisation, kidnapping, economic sabotage, political intimidation, all to no avail. Igbos are still in the north. Now they have started blowing themselves up while we keep developing.
very soon igbo derangement syndrom will cause you all to start blowing yourselves up too.
Biafra or no Biafra, We own Lagos for life. You lost your opportunity in 1967.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
felifeli:

Leave that one .
We are cowards YES
Our generals cry AGREED
We like to commit suicide like Awolowo . ABSOLUTELY

Now go to your Bia-ifuro and leave us in peace
PLEASE

Na wa o.
Yo say you dey go. You no go.
We beg you to go . You no go
We curse you sef make you go. You no go
We throw you stone so tay. You no go
Yet everyday you say you dey go, you dey go - dey take your noise disturb everybody.
Kai . You be wicked people o angry angry
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Wiseoldman: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli:

grin grin grin grin grin
Shish kebak ke ? more like sh-it kebab grin grin

In fact for their foolishness and ungratefulness we are going to relocate Ladipo market to Ogun state so that Ijebu can deal squarely with them and we will build a recreational park in Ladipo and name it Biafra Park in memory of them and their foolishness.

Ijebu's are to busy controlling the economy to do that my dear (ask subomi balogun, mike agenuga, and numerous others)
...I honestly believe the fault lies in our leaders hands...soo many jobless youths out there...but I can guaranty you all that it'll get better now that phcn is privatize (except ofcourse u'r into the generator business)

...For all u kids shouting for war, ask uganda, somalia, iraq, etc...

...U all better face your business so you would become like that sharp igbo guy that own innoson motor manufactoring in Nnewi(Not some lazy importer in ladipo *shrug) or Mike Adenuga or Dangote...

My two cents...

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
A day on Nairaland wont be complete without the rgular Igbo bitchathon

Maybe we should create a section for them

"Igbo wailing "

6 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ejine(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
@OP: Too bad this group has never demonstrated for the impeachment of T.A. Orji, though undecided

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

i say cowards, come chase us away.
you don't know who you are dealing with.
your aboki masters have tried with regional favoritism, pogrom, war, marginalisation, kidnapping, economic sabotage, political intimidation, all to no avail. Igbos are still in the north. Now they have started blowing themselves up while we keep developing.
very soon igbo derangement syndrom will cause you all to start blowing yourselves up too.
Biafra or no Biafra, We own Lagos for life. You lost your opportunity in 1967.

You don take that your big mouth cause wahala for youself. When you return from Xmas Ladipo go don disappear then we will start cleaning up the inner city starting from AJegunle . By the time my government reaches Festac you go dey sh-it stone.That your big mouth cause am
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
dayokanu: A day on Nairaland wont be complete without the rgular Igbo bitchathon

Maybe we should create a section for them

"Igbo wailing "

Oro awon omo kobokobo yi ti su mi

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dsecret: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
kingingkinging:

Can u be better? How? Education; you are behind us, business; we have more successful people than you, professionalism; we are the best-from Law to medicine, to Accounting to enginering, etc. well u are better in kidnapping, armed robbery, 419,rituial killing, and road side businesses.

Otondo. You can never beat the reach. Na so u go dey follow us from Ondo to London.
kia !! This is not good.infact it z nonesence.what do u think u are promoting ? HATRED ? It leads 2 more hatred.we all nid to stop all this hate thinks.Am yoruba and i no an average yoruba man does not hate Ibos.Ibos are stil our closet major tribe n 9ja.am also sure an average Ibo man does not hate yoruba.so dont let us generalize wat we C here n NL as d main trend.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by T9ksy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
inufele2:

Oro awon omo kobokobo yi ti su mi

4real!!!

They draw gratuitous and deleterious attention to themselves and when they eventually get their just deserts, they start bit,cching like street whores.

It's a vicious circle, i tell you.

The only solution to end this vicious circle is the "hausa/fulani treatment".
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dzak(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
pls if it can b possible to give dis pple freedom dis year pls let d gov do dat, are dy not d 1 dat spoiled our country n dy started d coup thing wen we av sincere leaders,they dont contribute meanin fuly to d nations economy.they said d empty vesel makes d loudes of noise pls let igbos n dr caused lyf go n form biafra country if dy can live together,dy wil al kill dr selves cuz of land dat is y igbos wil never go to dr states even dy ar being fried in d not cuz drs notin to do in west only business
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
dzak: pls if it can b possible to give dis pple freedom dis year pls let d gov do dat, are dy not d 1 dat spoiled our country n dy started d coup thing wen we av sincere leaders,they dont contribute meanin fuly to d nations economy.they said d empty vesel makes d loudes of noise pls let igbos n dr caused lyf go n form biafra country if dy can live together,dy wil al kill dr selves cuz of land dat is y igbos wil never go to dr states even dy ar being fried in d not cuz drs notin to do in west only business
you need to go back to school awolowo free education is in ruin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dzak(m): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
fools dy ar tired of dis promise n fail country let dem go to hel,they killed sadauna n expect d north to b happy with dem with their pompus lyf style n highest alcohol patronizers useless theives of nigeria,opotunistic mind set of a people n igoists n no 1 set of people dat pirate peoples goods in nigeria,dy wil name a product made in Aba dat is made in italy n dr youth dont go to sch n expect to cum sit on presidency sit so as to sel nigeria.let dem go!!!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2012
dzak: fools dy ar tired of dis promise n fail country let dem go to hel,they killed sadauna n expect d north to b happy with dem with their pompus lyf style n highest alcohol patronizers useless theives of nigeria,opotunistic mind set of a people n igoists n no 1 set of people dat pirate peoples goods in nigeria,dy wil name a product made in Aba dat is made in italy n dr youth dont go to sch n expect to cum sit on presidency sit so as to sel nigeria.let dem go!!!
this poor guy sound like a deformed yorope child, cant you see that you people and the north are the parasite we have in west Africa?or u cant read and write to know that your cocoa and bitumen cannot feed your hungry leaders bloody parasites.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dzak(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2012
Da infamous: you need to go back to school awolowo free education is in ruin
wel tel me u attended advard university na
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dzak(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2012
Da infamous: this poor guy sound like a deformed yorope child, cant you see that you people and the north are the parasite we have in west Africa?or u cant read and write to know that your cocoa and bitumen cannot feed your hungry leaders bloody parasites.
ha ha ha just tel me thief igbo lyk u wat do d west or igbos produce in nigeria,pls just tel me 1 thing d useless biafra states had done to d usefulness of her youth pls.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 12:37am On Nov 01, 2012
dzak: ha ha ha just tel me thief igbo lyk u wat do d west or igbos produce in nigeria,pls just tel me 1 thing d useless biafra states had done to d usefulness of her youth pls.
our resource is being shared with Nigeria and all of you knows that so how can our GOD given resource be enough while we have parasite and leeches all over biafran land? even tifumbu oil trucks was caught drilling illegal oil in abia state i can post the video for you to watch your leaders greed is killing them,they dont want to hanest what they have in their "region" no, they will be eyeing another man resource,wait till they lose their licences, Nigeria will scatter
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by nitlad: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666:

talk cheap.

oladipo diya don shut im mouth and here you are taking up the mantle of loud mouth of the cursed tribe.

[s]we protest where we want to whether you like it or not[/s]
. Really? Then you and your fellow pasty-snouts should go ahead and stage the next protest at Silver
Jubilee Round-About, Kano and lets see how many of you stitched twaatts will survive the onslaught of Boko boys.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2012
All these "I am Yoruba" people self, or is it now a form of collateral to get loan from the bank once you profess your Yorubaness.

You don't need to tell us you are Yoruba cos commonsense is inborn with the Yoruba unless of course those 1/3 illegitimate children(who believe that they are Yoruba) that are born to wrong fathers who should be consulting Dna to find out who their real fathers are.
D-secret:
kia !! This is not good.infact it z nonesence.what do u think u are promoting ? HATRED ? It leads 2 more hatred.we all nid to stop all this hate thinks.Am yoruba and i no an average yoruba man does not hate Ibos.Ibos are stil our closet major tribe n 9ja.am also sure an average Ibo man does not hate yoruba.so dont let us generalize wat we C here n NL as d main trend.

4 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2012
nitlad: . Really? Then you and your fellow pasty-snouts should go ahead and stage the next protest at Silver
Jubilee Round-About, Kano and lets see how many of you stitched twaatts will survive the onslaught of Boko boys.

we don't do things to please you, in case you haven't noticed.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 12:52am On Nov 01, 2012
What are ibos gonna feed on? if you spend all your energy worrying yourself about what your enemy going to eat?
Da infamous: this poor guy sound like a deformed yorope child, cant you see that you people and the north are the parasite we have in west Africa?or u cant read and write to know that your cocoa and bitumen cannot feed your hungry leaders bloody parasites.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: What are ibos gonna feed on? if you spend all your energy worrying yourself about what your enemy going to eat?

Are you Ijebu?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2012
You ibos do NOT have oil in your land, you are banking on other people oil to fund biafra, this minority groups will NOT join biafra, so what are you going to eat?
Da infamous: our resource is being shared with Nigeria and all of you knows that so how can our GOD gave resource be enough while we have parasite and leeches all over biafran land? even tifumbu oil trucks was caught drilling illegal oil in abia state i can post the video for you to watch your leaders greed is killing them,they dont want to hanest what they have in their "region" no, they will be eyeing another man resource,wait till they lose their licences, Nigeria will scatter
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 1:00am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: What are ibos gonna feed on? if you spend all your energy worrying yourself about what your enemy going to eat?
guy, we got not only oil&gas we got farms and many other mineral resources go and Google it if u need more education about farm land in igboland and the crops they produce...we just want yorope parasites to live our resources alone we are not invading their cocoa farms and weed farms they should no their boundaries abeg...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:02am On Nov 01, 2012
I am Ijebu to the bone.

You wanna share ojude Oba pix? could not attend cos I was just home in Aug.
bittyend:

Are you Ijebu?

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 1:03am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: You ibos do NOT have oil in your land, you are banking on other people oil to fund biafra, this minority groups will NOT join biafra, so what are you going to eat?
hahahahahaha see mugu u think SS dont no their boundaries you sound like you are losing it calm down my state na oil producing state so if u don't like it follow awolowa style you wont feel any pain.NEXT. smiley just f****k off from my oil wells u can go to river state and try that and see what will happen...ikwere will roast tifumbu alive..
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by nitlad: 1:03am On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666:

we don't do things to please you, in case you haven't noticed.
STFU you tubby overweight squirrel!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2012
Anyone can feed anything to google.

you ibos do Not have oil, It's all propaganda or as you call it "biafra war of the mind".
Da infamous: guy, we got not only oil&gas we got farms and many other mineral resources go and Google it if u need more education about farm land in igboland and the crops they produce...we just want yorope parasites to live our resources alone we are not invading their cocoa farms and weed farms they should no their boundaries abeg...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: Anyone can feed anything to google.

you ibos do Not have oil, It's all propaganda or as you call it "biafra war of the mind".
i dont waste time with gimmicks like you.almost sound like half baked musinwa..
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 1:12am On Nov 01, 2012
whitecat007: I am Ijebu to the bone.

You wanna share ojude Oba pix? could not attend cos I was just home in Aug.

Interesting.

I knew that because our women are warriors lol.

Ijebu and Remo.

What's the "ojude Oba" about?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:19am On Nov 01, 2012
I repeat, you ibos do NOT have oil in your land, you are counting on other minority ethnic groups for their oil, reason you continue to align with SS.

How many times have i asked you to name where your oil wells are and the company that are drilling there and leave the rest for Nairaland to judge with what i will dig out(not through google but through a more reliable source) up till now you have not told us.

ibos do Not have oil, not everyone on nairaland is a fool, we have moved passed that time when you made half of Nigerians to believe that any town after Ore is iboland. Nigerians are wise now.
Da infamous: hahahahahaha see mugu u think SS dont no their boundaries you sound like you are losing it calm down my state na oil producing state so if u don't like it follow awolowa style you wont feel any pain.NEXT. smiley just f****k off from my oil wells u can go to river state and try that and see what will happen...ikwere will roast tifumbu alive..
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2012
Cos I'm beating you at your game, go sit down joor you ibo nonentity.
Da infamous: i dont waste time with gimmicks like you.almost sound like half baked musinwa..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / PDP Moves To Block Umahi’s Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.