Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22175 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

But i thought Ojuku was a war time general...no?

BTW where is the Abacha now...he died in the most bizarre way...the other fellow is turning to a veggie day after day.. grin cheesy

just like ara-wolowo ate rat posion
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
dayokanu: They want Biafra, they want Igbo president

Talk about a confused set of people

they fought for one nigeria, they want one nigeria, yet they want south west to be independent of nigeria...

talk about a retarded set of people
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Autero: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
nitlad: Demonstrating in Lagos for Biafra's sovereignty? Talk about misplaced priorities of a delusional lot.

What is delusional or misplaced about a set of people agitating 4 what they feel is right?, demonstrations r meant to enlighten the unenlightened about what the struggle is for and it can take place anywhere in the world or everywhere in the world simultaneously so im sure Lagos was chosen because Lagos is the commercial nerve center of the country plus its igbo population density. There's really nothing wrong here as long as its peaceful

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thank you for putting this motif in the front burner, though it would have made the front page by famous clamour. Haven seen the apparent enthusiasm with which most of you intensify argument on any matters concerning my belove Biafra. It gives me bliss and exciting euphoria that Igbo and Biafra phenomenon is the main stay of Naira land no wonder any Igbo thread hear runs into many pages.

Haven put the matter striaght, I will counsel you Nigerians of different Ethinc group to speak on matters that concerns your interest. Igbos are known to be non violent and non berserk tribe. unlike some tribes in nigeria. be calm and halcyon for they are not out to attack any person or group of persons, the exhibition is normal and would be carried out in all the states based on the Biafran ideology and creed.

Do not fight those that are asking for self determination. Igbos are everywhere in every state, and they have been law abiding in thier host communities. stop the aversion on the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thank you for putting this motif in the front burner, though it would have made the front page by famous clamour. Haven seen the apparent enthusiasm with which most of you intensify argument on any matters concerning my belove Biafra. It gives me bliss and exciting euphoria that Igbo and Biafra phenomenon is the main stay of Naira land no wonder any Igbo thread hear runs into many pages.

Haven put the matter striaght, I will counsel you Nigerians of different Ethinc group to speak on matters that concerns your interest. Igbos are known to be non violent and non berserk tribe. unlike some tribes in nigeria. be calm and halcyon for they are not out to attack any person or group of persons, the exhibition is normal and would be carried out in all the states based on the Biafran ideology and creed.

Do not fight those that are asking for self determination. Igbos are everywhere in every state, and they have been law abiding in thier host communities. stop the aversion on the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by COOLDUN: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Truckpusher: There are no Igbo people in the Niger Delta states; numb nuts!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your profile name have already defined who you are. It is a pity to have people like you in the same country. Nigeria is a land animal breeding in the world, keep on fooling yourself. When time comes we shall know if there are Igbo people in those aforementioned areas. Dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by tunnytox(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Perpetual whiners grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123:

Lagos is d economic nerve centre of nigeria. For ur information any action we take here affects d whole nation. Don't provoke us. I hope u have not forgotten what happened to atlas cove when LASG was warned against allowing it to be used to supply fuel by d Nigerian Govt. Don't test our resolve. Dis is not 1967. The BH knockout will be a joke if u ppl provoke us. Mind urself.

You are bigger fo0l than I thought sir
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Ugosample(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
ILm Igbo, but i don't think secession is the solution to our problems. We need to tackle the leaders (national leaders) who has mismanaged our resources and planted tribalism in our hearts to divide us. When we tackle corruption and tribalism, Nigeria will move forward. Besides, i think it's unreasonable to judge others by their tribe . It's not right! My opinion though!

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by phreakabit(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ugosample: ILm Igbo, but i don't think secession is the solution to our problems. We need to tackle the leaders (national leaders) who has mismanaged our resources and planted tribalism in our hearts to divide us. When we tackle corruption and tribalism, Nigeria will move forward. Besides, i think it's unreasonable to judge others by their tribe . It's not right! My opinion though!

Sharap! It is the solution. . . . But we have to take better steps to achieve our goal.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by nitlad: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Autero:

What is delusional or misplaced about a set of people agitating 4 what they feel is right?, demonstrations r meant to enlighten the unenlightened about what the struggle is for and it can take place anywhere in the world or everywhere in the world simultaneously so im sure Lagos was chosen because Lagos is the commercial nerve center of the country plus its igbo population density. There's really nothing wrong here as long as its peaceful
Yet another saphead from the delusional posse of zombies!

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
igbo boy:

just like ara-wolowo ate rat posion

That is the under the moon light tales handed over to by your human flesh eating fore fathers...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ugosample: ILm Igbo, but i don't think secession is the solution to our problems. We need to tackle the leaders (national leaders) who has mismanaged our resources and planted tribalism in our hearts to divide us. When we tackle corruption and tribalism, Nigeria will move forward. Besides, i think it's unreasonable to judge others by their tribe . It's not right! My opinion though!

My brother, I used to think like you until my eyes opened to the igbo derangement syndrome suffered by the one nigeria parasites in north and west.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by eduson55(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

It is a well documented fact that awolowo committed suicide. Inform yourself first before making a fool of yourself.

Talking of cowardice. I have some names: OLADIPO DIYA, The crying Yoruba General!
Tajudeen Olanrewaju.

Leave that one .
We are cowards YES
Our generals cry AGREED
We like to commit suicide like Awolowo . ABSOLUTELY

Now go to your Bia-ifuro and leave us in peace
PLEASE

Na wa o.
Yo say you dey go. You no go.
We beg you to go . You no go
We curse you sef make you go. You no go
We throw you stone so tay. You no go
Yet everyday you say you dey go, you dey go - dey take your noise disturb everybody.
Kai . You be wicked people o angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli:

Leave that one .
We are cowards YES
Our generals cry AGREED

Now go to your Bia-ifuro and leave us in peac
PLEASE

Na wa o.
We throw you stone . You no go
You be wicked people o

Oh, they didn't tell you?
We went our way in 1967 but Awolowo, Obasanjo, Adekunle etc all joined your aboki masters to pull us right back in.

Hehehe. You have to chase us away this time around. If you can.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
Just because some idle hands at Ladipo Oshodi market decided to chant some weird slogans on the road...some lousy mouthed bigots here are gloating over that infantile action...how many of these e-warriors was even at the place? Una dey here dey shout Biafra...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bashr8: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

We went our way in 1967 but Awolowo, Obasanjo, Adekunle etc all joined your aboki masters to pull us right back in.

stop replying these people
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

Such time will definitely come...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
bashr8: stop replying these people

Basharu.... grin cheesy...you are getting weary?

Hope you still have those Pictures of Aba classrooms I gave you last time.? grin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Such time will definitely come...

in your dreams.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
I dare you to post the "well documented" link about how he died.
Deranged ibos tell lies before every blink of an eye.
advocate666:

It is a well documented fact that awolowo committed suicide. Inform yourself first before making a fool of yourself.

Talking of cowardice. I have some names: OLADIPO DIYA, The crying Yoruba General!
Tajudeen Olanrewaju.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

in your dreams.

Tell us exactly what you want personally?

Nigeria or Biafra? You lot sounds so confused and in the process muddled the whole discussion up....one minute you are asking for sovereignty...the next you still want to remain in Lagos..a clear Nigerian territory until Yorubas say otherwise
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
No man will hear the day of his death and not cry, he did not flee like your leaders, he stood his ground and faced it like real men do,but same cannot be said about your leaders in SE.
whitecat007: I dare you to post the "well documented" link about how he died.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by T9ksy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

Hell no! We fought to put paid to ibo's hegemonic ambition over our region.

If you want to leave, please do, infact i will even contribute my own "widow's mite" just to see the back of you mothaxxxxxxx ingrates.

I dare you guys to protest in abuja or any other northern cities where you ibos claim you have a significant population, if boko haram will not turn you

obdurate "Igbos" with deathwish, into shish kebab.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Desola(f): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
T9ksy:

If you want to leave, please do, infact i will even contribute my own "widow's mite" just to see the back of you mothaxxxxxxx ingrates.

I dare you guys to protest in abuja or any other northern cities where you ibos claim you have a significant population, if boko haram will not turn you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Desola(f): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

Why should we chase you when you are already packing your bags...or are you hoping that we would call you back when you leave? No dull yourself o, infact we are just waiting anxiously for you lot to start moving to your villages.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
T9ksy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Shish kebak ke ? more like sh-it kebab grin grin

In fact for their foolishness and ungratefulness we are going to relocate Ladipo market to Ogun state so that Ijebu can deal squarely with them and we will build a recreational park in Ladipo and name it Biafra Park in memory of them and their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

Tell us exactly what you want personally?

Nigeria or Biafra? You lot sounds so confused and in the process muddled the whole discussion up....one minute you are asking for sovereignty...the next you still want to remain in Lagos..a clear Nigerian territory until Yorubas say otherwise

seems like i should listen to bashr8 and stop talking to you people because no matter how many times it is repeated, your oily soup filled brain cannot absorb it.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Desola(f): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli:

Leave that one .
We are cowards YES
Our generals cry AGREED

Now go to your Bia-ifuro and leave us in peace
PLEASE

Na wa o.
We throw you stone so tay. You no go
Yet everyday you say you dey go, you dey go - dey take your noise disturb everybody.
Kai . You be wicked people o angry angry

You see am too? grin grin grin

They want Biafra but don't want to leave Lagos.

They are like a woman who ties her wrapper, ready to fight but begging others to hold her back. grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
whitecat007: I dare you to post the "well documented" link about how he died.

start with this: http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Cowards. Declaring Biafra in Lagos

On November 5 I would open a thread congratulating you on your independence.

If after November 5 you don't secede then you all re bastardds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.