Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22174 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bittyend(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
We can all agree that Zeus_I is a biatch like the other Biafran keyboard warriors.

Stop making noise and disturbing the peace on the internet, I'm sick and tired of you whiners.

Go get your Biafra and leave us the phuck alone, no one is stopping you.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by kinematic(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
I don't see why Nigeria shouldn't disintegrate into seperate sovereign states, then we can stop all this noise about sovereignty and actually get to the job of nation building for each sovereign entity.

I am really tired of hearing all this attention seeking noise about being held back by nigeria. I think it's high time nigeria separates, so that people can actually begin to "walk the walk" and not just "talk the talk".
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
AjCityOne:

I like the way Igbo people always like to change history. The record is there for you to see. I'm sure you are too young to remember. But it won't hurt to ask your papa to refresh your memory if his not already in jail or dead for kidnaping!!! Omo Igbo Oshi. Jatijati!!!
Adicted liar! You thought no one knew the record? We have everything we need to destroy our enemies, interlectuals(Ashebe), rascals, scientists, strategists, politicians, christians, detectives, kidnappers, assissins, wealthy individuals and deplomats... So those date you lied about were now the era of biafra/ nigeria war that his father should be the one to relate the history to him. Mugu laso.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Zeus I: Still suffering from rational myopia, aye? How would you understand? Let me lend a little matchet to your myopic thicket. Ojukwu said: 'the biafra we fought for was the biafra of Igbos, but the biafra we should be working to actualise now is the biafra of Nigeria, the biafra of the mind and not of the field' and i add(as is currently the case)'...the biafra where Igbos don't need to move their properties or worry about their safety or that of their possessions,no, it is the 'Innovative system of having your demand granted while remaining the master of the grantor of such demand(i.e Nigeria)', call it: 'psychological and systematic war of attrition and dominance'. That is 'grand conspiracy(where every Igbo fights in his/her own way while generally and sub-consciously having same aim in mind i.e inflicting frustration and guilt in the enemy's (Nigerians[igbo haters]) psyche, and the result? dominion!' I assure you, every of Igbos' agenda is working completely. That is the system of [white] jews(check your google on 'Jewish strategy of conquest' and see idealism at work). The plan is that Nigeria will be frustrated to the point of immobility till a pure Igbo assumes the mantle of power, and make slaves of those who made slave of them(igbos). Blind morons, Shine your eyes and read the happening(NWO: New World Order).

Good Comment.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Hardfact: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Fellow Nigerians (or should I say tribalists),
Need not read all posts on the topic before commenting, as they've all got to be about our one usual thing: extreme tribalism.
@Topic, it's neither here nor there. Those guys protesting may not be completely right, yet they are not completely wrong either!
It's only natural for a responsible govt to identify and adequately address any genuine concerns raised. Reminds me of Bakassi people who just yesterday, were given the "best" treatment our govt could afford.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
Maybe Lagos will be the capital of the future Utopian Biafran Republic.... grin grin grin

Tufiakwa..!!!!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Balkan(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
AjCityOne:

I like the way Igbo people always like to change history. The record is there for you to see. I'm sure you are too young to remember. But it won't hurt to ask your papa to refresh your memory if his not already in jail or dead for kidnaping!!! Omo Igbo Oshi. Jatijati!!!

You brother said in his book that a butterfly thinks itself a bird. I affirm that assertion. Why I would not want join issues with is that you lack acumen and agility. I would rather spare my time for any descreet and equitable character from your tribe to come out to discuss.

I will not waste my time with you.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Let me tell my friends from west dat we are dealing with d sect in d north. Let them go to Abuja and ask Igbos to go and see how we will help them turn it to desert just as we are turning maiduguri to one. If u want Lagos to become desolate attack us. We will start from Ore down to Lagos. Just try us.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by olivertwist: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
All that a serious major ethnic group in Nigeria need to do, to form/have their own country {without going to war} is for all their leaders to come together as one and to speak in one voice.

First, there's need to form a committee that includes all professionals/experts and their 1st major assignment will be to tour their region and to conduct a 'proper' census to ascertain the total number of their people both home & abroad, language, culture, resources {both human & natural}, land, water, history etc.

All these will enable them to know who is in support & want's to be part of their new country or otherwise. Then, the map of the new country should be given to boundary experts for thorough scrutiny.

Finally, the committee will give their final report to their leaders who shall in turn conduct a referendum as to whether they should proceed in forming their own country or not.

If over 75% of their people are for the formation of a new country, like in the case of Southern Sudan, then shall the leaders send a delegation to the UN for ratification.

Nothing like having the support of ALL nations of the world instead of a selective few like US, Isreal & France who have no obligations to help you if things backfires.

With this plan, the rest as they say is, HISTORY.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by MrGlobe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
itsmayiela: We fully support the creation of Biafra as a sovereign state but the following states should be excluded:
1. Delta
2. Bayelsa
3. Rivers
4. Edo
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Cross Rivers

If it is agreed, then lets quickly carry out a referendum and release the ponk a55 to go and smoke their igbo
^

This right here is a confirmation, the average resourceless Yoruba person is both a thief and parasite, need I tell your ignorant azz there is abundant gas and oil in Anambra, Abia and Imo. We can do without those states but you Yoruba thieves cant. Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom are igbo states, Apart from igbos in delta, cross rivers and akwa ibom share common boundaries with Ebonyi.

Anyway I doubt they will choose to stay with the fraudulent and no resource having yaroba peiple. Why cant you people look inwards and see how many thousands you can make from your cocoa other than depending on another man for food. smh

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by COOLDUN: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sirniyeh: This is a mirageous clamour. Let them summersult 100 time, they are just playing chess game. Where they got it wrong is that they have different two factions under different leaders. One does not support Nov5

A BIGGEST FOOL like you, how many groups do we have in Palestine's independece struggle? when intelligent people talk, dunce also show up. Biafra is a must country. Keep on lamenting about the failed state Nigeria on nairaland without doing anything to change it positively. It took the Isaelites many years to leave Egypt. How far does not matter , but how well.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by advocate666: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
Truckpusher: There are no Igbo people in the Niger Delta states; numb nuts!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Your name says it all. You have limited knowledge.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by MrGlobe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Your name says it all. You have limited knowledge.
grin grin grin
He is already leaning towards his future profession by claiming the name. When igbos go, the average yarobaman will become a Truckpusher. oops there will be no goods to push grin grin
I think there will be a future repeat of starvation on yarobas, karma is a bbbitch.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by COOLDUN: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
baysol: grin grin

BIAFROGS. grin

BIAFROGS.These shameless people must be allowed to go to their gutter in Aba and Nnewi albeit peacefully. South west must be allert for this Biaroaches as they may have something sinister up their igbo sleaves. MCHIEEEW.

Sorry for your family and useless bigot tribe, after all the free education this is only how you can write in English language? Oh what a pity? This means that if you were trained with money, you would have been a dunce. Educated illiterate. Before you talk to the Igbo wise and prudent people, you supposed to command your English perfectly. OLODO RAPATA. Offspring of a big YASH ELEDE mother. With Sergeant rank tribal marked face monster LOAFER father.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123: Let me tell my friends from west dat we are dealing with d sect in d north. Let them go to Abuja and ask Igbos to go and see how we will help them turn it to desert just as we are turning maiduguri to one. If u want Lagos to become desolate attack us. We will start from Ore down to Lagos. Just try us.

You guys will choke pesin with comments......hian!!

Are you saying Iboz are behind Boko-Haram?...please don't let el'rufai see this comment ooo grin grin cheesy

Your god....Ojuku made that mistake and regretted it till he breathe his last.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin grin grin
He is already leaning towards his future profession by claiming the name. When igbos go, the average yarobaman will become a Truckpusher. oops there will be no goods to push grin grin
I think there will be a future repeat of starvation on yarobas, karma is a bbbitch.

Please go...!!!! Thank goodness you are not saying IF....Honestly speaking, we can't wait to shut the door behind you when you leave the room wink cheesy

It will be good riddance....

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

^

This right here is a confirmation, the average resourceless Yoruba person is both a thief and parasite, need I tell your ignorant azz there is abundant gas and oil in Anambra, Abia and Imo. We can do without those states but you Yoruba thieves cant. Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom are igbo states, Apart from igbos in delta, cross rivers and akwa ibom share common boundaries with Ebonyi.

Anyway I doubt they will choose to stay with the fraudulent and no resource having yaroba peiple. Why cant you people look inwards and see how many thousands you can make from your cocoa other than depending on another man for food. smh

You don't know dis people. Very deceptive. When they talk u will think they luv Niger Delta ppl. If not for d Igbos as a balancing force they would hve thrown GEJ out of power in collaboration with their Fulani brothers. They call GEJ reterden from Igbo tribe, an Ijaw fisherman, an ogogoro drinker and later claim dat Igbos has nothing in common with them. A tribe of betrayal.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
All the comments here are cheering you on, but they just want to know why its not in Abuja or in SE. Every one wants you guys to go for real but it's still not care if you really want to go or just making noise.
salam001: Na wa for Nigeria,everybody hates igbo but they dont wanna let them Go,A gentleman can always divorce his wife if he hates her,NA WA OOOOO for forced marriage
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
Maybe you can start by telling us what you ibos contribute to nigeria.
Mr. Globe:

you are an idiiiottt. making demands from Nigeria really? from their own resources, what does your parasitic yaroba tribe contribute to the FG other than loud mouthing.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Make up your mind and leave, forget about anyone missing you.
salam001: are you missing the igbos already,dont be afraid we still here with you
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
You have been warning Yoruba for ages now, it is about time you show us what you are really made of.
admajorem: we r nt surprizd @ d reaction of dez Yoruba (ofe mmanu) folks. Hausa man observed u carefully and give u a propa name. They cal u belerebe. Ask a typical Hausa man and he wil xplain 2 u. Cony and unstable as water u ar! D enemy we kno is beta dan d one we dont kno. B careful b4 u bite more dan u can chew.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by wolebaba(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123:

Why must we engage in war be we achieve our aim? Who are d ppl dat we will be fighting against? I hope ur tribe will not join hands with our enemies. We will use dis period to know our enemies and how to deal with them.

Then you guys never serious be dat........you think e easy to secceed? If una never ready to get una dream state by force by fire, den una never serious. Till you guys are ready for lay down your lives for what you want and believe in; shut up and get along with Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by MrGlobe(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
whitecat007: Maybe you can start by telling us what you ibos contribute to nigeria.
^
grin grin
Are you just fresh from amala and ewedu table? Where is Ngodiagha, please serve this guy more plates of that brain block food. cheesy
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Chyz2: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
Maybe some of you SW people can't read but the article clearly states that Ndigbo weren't the only once involved in the demonstration so be aware when they say BIAFRA they mean BIAFRA. Read below-

Scores of youths, especially Igbo, joined the rally.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
That's the way you like it, when you protest on Yoruba soil.
samkoro: The usual You-robber thread. News about Biafra makes them reach se.xual climax.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
You DO NOT have money in the SE. You do NOT have oil in the SE.
CHESSBOARD: I love it when they demonstrate in Lagos, For now we co-own Lagos and there is nothing you Ofemmanus can do about that cool, and we all know that this problem of one Nigeria is the sole handwork of Lazy YORUBAS who have by crook and hooks use SS and SE oil money to develop their Lagoon and corner all the lucrative works in oil firms, We know why you ppl want One Nigeria and one day there shall be no Nigeria and you ppl will probably go into extinct tongue.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

^
grin grin
Are you just fresh from amala and ewedu table? Where is Ngodiagha, please serve this guy more plates of that brain block food. cheesy

Don't gloss over his question..just give him concise answer... wink What do Iboz bring to the table in Nigeria? Not that we don't already know though cheesy
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
ibos the real cowards, you can't protest in your region or in the capital, but hiding in lagos making noise
jamal230: Yoruba cowards....na only noise una sabi
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by geeez: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2012

Declaring Biafra Republic in Lagos shocked ... I dare any Igbo man and I repeat any Igbo man to hoist that Biafra flag anywhere in Lagos or the SW. If you get liver just try it ... That will be the day
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
whitecat007: ibos the real cowards, you can't protest in your region or in the capital, but hiding in lagos making noise

Its so funny and lame when some Iboz say Yorubas are Coward.....what would you then term Ojuku running off to Ivory Coast and leaving behind countless of kids and women to the mercy of the invaders? Bravery?...

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by whitecat007: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Stop crying for Yoruba, If you have all flown your flags as you falsely claimed here, then go and leave Yoruba behind. Are are we joined at the hips or must we go together?
Real-Mccoy:

Yorobbers are the only ethnic group keeping that country together for their own gains(oyl) Boko Haram,North are already flying their Flag, Niger Delta declared their sovereignty already,South East made up their mind 1966, South West is.......? LMAO
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
whitecat007: ibos the real cowards, you can't protest in your region or in the capital, but hiding in lagos making noise

We will continue to demostrate in our former capital in Nigeria until we have our indipendence. If u don't like it go use rod touch high tension wire with ur socked cloth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Jonathan Tells Varsities To Access N1.3tr Tetfund Money / Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.