Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Am In Love With My Mum Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Mum Husband (1104 Views)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by ogusbaba1(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2012
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmqPfUEjxNFbXI3jDTFVrJTkSJhNyzHafkLvkrxCsffDaStNPvxA[/img]
Hello sir, I am Jenny 26years old i am from delta warri, I 'm going about what is happening with me and my Mum's husband i try to reach out this way and get suggestions, Please don't ask for my Identity, I only need advice and suggestions.

My Dad passed away last 3years and to tradition my mum will marry again from the family but she insists and went to marry from outside i have been staying with them for a very longtime, and her husband always want me to sleep with him each time i ask him why he always wanted me, he will said he don't like having s*x with my mum. i really take my time not to voice out since am 26 I know what i want and when I need it.

This has continue for long and now, I have feelings for him, i begin to love him as he always satisfy me both on bed and in everything i need or want from him. My mum didn't know a dime about this.

Each time my mum want to be with him i always get angry when am there with them she will send me out, this will make me go mad, i just wish she should die and go to hell and let me be with the man of my life. For God sake i love this man.. please i need advice on want i should do i want to be with this man, Please..

source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/i-am-in-love-with-my-mum-husband-she.html
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by agog: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Your choice of 'man of your life' is not the best choice, although you may not want to hear this. Your mother is married to this man, so you are wrong in the first place to have allowed him to be intimate with you. Collecting money from him as your step father is not out of place. You must put an end to this and inform your mother. Moreso you are 26, you shouldnt still be living with them except when you are on break (if you are a student). Please preserve yourself for that right man that will come your way, whom you will not have to share with some other women.
This man will at least be your mother's agemate, if not older, so he may be at least 25 years older than you. Seeing this man, your mother's husband as your best choice is surely not the best choice you can make.
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by Gurusdiary: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2012
Well, you have done well voicing this put but please i take God beg let your mum aware of this this man can ruin your life more so u are jst stil 26 pls u are still a fresh lady,,, if dis can go fp for odas to learn from it this is reAlly BAd
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by ogusbaba1(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2012
hmmmm
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by uyiekpenm(f): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2012
You are very stupid and useless. You wish your mum dead so as t marry her husband. I will advice you to go jump into the river Niger cos you are a disgrace.foooooooooooooooool
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by ogusbaba1(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2012
uyiekpenm: You are very stupid and useless. You wish your mum dead so as t marry her husband. I will advice you to go jump into the river Niger cos you are a disgrace.foooooooooooooooool
abi na
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by mekzybling(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2012
There is nothing we won't see in This life and on nairaland ooo....... angry angry undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by passionate88: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
u want ur mum to die so that u can inherit ur step dad... when u marry that's how someone else might wish u dead to get him...
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by gilmaro(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
Go ahead and kill your mum so as to quickly inherit her husband. But be rest assured that what goes around comes around, may God erase ur memories . You are a disgrace to African women.
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by Exponental(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kill ur mum jare, but dont complain when ur daughters want 2 kill u cos someday, dey will want ur man!
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by ogusbaba1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Exponental: Kill ur mum jare, but dont complain when ur daughters want 2 kill u cos someday, dey will want ur man!
abi oo
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by mightiersa: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
you have really done ****Worst (on my own view) for sleeping with the same man with your mum. well, you gat an option..... stop it or continue and regret!!!1

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by larrymoore(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Where ar d Nollywood script wright?
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
May sango god of thunder fire dat ur yansh!

Next tale pls??
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by ogusbaba1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
booqee: May sango god of thunder fire dat ur yansh!

Next tale pls??
lmao
Re: I Am In Love With My Mum Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
for God sake leave ur mama husband and find your own, u wan tell me say no guy around to date abi wetin? Which kind life be dis eh

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed / He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.