Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back (9592 Views)

Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA / The Nigeria Army is Slowly But Steadily Destroying Boko Haram. / Liquidation Of Phcn : The Facts, Farce And Shape Of Days Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Proxytalk: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nigeria is a funny conutry. what do you expect when the only min whose score card probably was rated excellence by opposition and GEJ haters resigned or asked to the resign. Then some people that have been managing the illusion called PHCN started jubilating. i even hrd dat some went to church to do thanksgiving to their god/God i am yet to know. Now a question. why were they sad and agrressive while power was improving and have now calm down when the whole thing is gettn worse ?
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Tyche(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odunnu:
Enugu. South East.

That place is poo when it comes to light/power.

I grew up there sis, the last time I visited, men ....
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Tyche(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odunnu:
Enugu. South East.
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
There can't be any improvement in electric power supply. GEJ is a dunce. Okay if you don't believe me, wait for the privatisation to end. Tinubu, IBB, Abdusalam "Abuboki", Emeka Ofor and co will simply continue to smile to the bank. Guys please tell me why GE, Siemens, EDF, Npower, Centrica, and other world-class companies did not take over PHCN.

GEJ is a maga and a very drunk one at that. He was brainwashed/bullied to sell the assets to these local champions if he wants their support (funding) for 2015 elections. Gad damn it this country is so full of shyte and i mean it.FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS! BEGIN TO INFLICT PAIN AND DISEASES TO THE FAMILIES OF NIGERIAN POLITICIANS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.......... CO NI DAFUNWE GEJ & PDP

2 Likes

Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by jimiphunmmy(f): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Has it (darkness) ever left?
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by victord1st: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
binger: Be patient and hopeful...there is light at the end of the tunnel.Privatization of the power sector, i beleive,is the best catalyst for positive change.Its only a matter of time.

pls show me the tunnel i truely need some cool air.no lite for about a week,not even a flash.
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by victord1st: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
binger: Be patient and hopeful...there is light at the end of the tunnel.Privatization of the power sector, i beleive,is the best catalyst for positive change.Its only a matter of time.

show me the tunnel.i need some cool air plssssssss.
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Dopefiend(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
ayoola gbenga: MAY GOD HELPS OUS

May God help ur grammar grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Dopefiend(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2012

Bros d light at d end of d tunnel has been cut off due to budget cost grin grin grin
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2012
Drock4christ: in which part of nigeria is that happening?

Rumukwuta area in Port-Harcout has been without Power Supply for over two weeks now.
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by basisop(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2012
okpara ugo:

How come some1 was telling me yesterday say fuel brekete for PH @ N97 per litre

Dis coun3 sef, i no fit tire 4 u, nah u go tire 4 me. Gan....

@110/120 if you see our long queue ehh?
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by 360command: 12:25am On Nov 01, 2012
na wa oo . make i read beta news wey fit put smile to my face. i wan com back home. this news no fit make me com back home smiley.............Ej3 govt
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by boladez(m): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2012
Poster the darkness has taken over with speed. My country people, next time, we go vote for beta person. If person no get shoe, we go tell Inec to giam trailer load of shoes make e go back to him village, we set go rest.

Mr incompetent is quick to fire the head of appeal court and nnaji the great but cannot see the monumental fraud in the oil minitree, bosom no let am

Guys go make up with ur Gen and inverter suppliers and technicians
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by londoner: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2012
If people think the removal of Nnaji hads something to do with the experienced return to darkness, why dont you go out and protest for his reinstatement?

What is enough is enough movement saying abt it?

Or is it only fuel prices that can get Nigerians out on the street?

Tell them to put Nnaji back in his former post if you feel he made the difference.
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Pergrace: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Whaaaaaa? Darkness?!! In Our Country?!! The country where the whole of the President took over just to ensure we have light?!

OP take it back! Take it back right now!! angry angry

Are you really expecting us to believe darkness is creeping back where we celebrate 3 straight days of light?

I got news for you dude, you have failed! The enemy of progress who is paying your salary to spread this false news in order to make the FG look bad has failed. FAILED! FAILED! FAILED!!!

Weak comment
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by luluosas(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2012
It is getting worse and worse each passing day in my locality.
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Odunnu: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Tyche:

That place is poo when it comes to light/power.

I grew up there sis, the last time I visited, men ....
Are you high? When was the last time you visited?
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2012
So the only tangible real achievement for the Retardeen so far that is felt by the people is a Mirage afterall.
Wonderful.
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Olaolufred(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Demdem: So the only tangible real achievement for the Retardeen so far that is felt by the people is a Mirage afterall.
Wonderful.

Even "MIRAGE" is an achievement. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by sokera: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Even with the crazy bills ...
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by geezyk(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2012
Leobreezy: Are you being sarcastic or are you simply stu.pid?? So to your myopic mind, 3 days of light is worth throwing a carnival abi? So what about the remaining 362 days? Shall we continue to languish in power failure forever?? Can't your beloved president do something about it? BTW, these aren't libelous claims. What op said is true and other nairalanders, I included, attest to the veracity of this claim. Electricity supply has deteriorated over the past few weeks in what seems to be many parts of the country. So clear that sawdust from your head.
God bless u for this post... U just said my mind... Must everything we discuss here mean we're political detractors But as u said,let him clear d sawdust in his brains b4 spitting out shit about politics
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by geezyk(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Leobreezy: Are you being sarcastic or are you simply stu.pid?? So to your myopic mind, 3 days of light is worth throwing a carnival abi? So what about the remaining 362 days? Shall we continue to languish in power failure forever?? Can't your beloved president do something about it? BTW, these aren't libelous claims. What op said is true and other nairalanders, I included, attest to the veracity of this claim. Electricity supply has deteriorated over the past few weeks in what seems to be many parts of the country. So clear that sawdust from your head.
God bless u for this post... U just said my mind... Must everything we discuss here mean we're political detractors But as u said,let him clear d sawdust in his brains b4 spitting out shit about politics
Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by jephiano: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
geezyk: God bless u for this post... U just said my mind... Must everything we discuss here mean we're political detractors But as u said,let him clear d sawdust in his brains b4 spitting out shit about politics
Abeg She was just being sarcastic as she often is (i imagine her laughing and shaking her head at ur comment)....don't take her words seriously.

1 Like

Re: PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back by Tyche(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Odunnu:
Are you high? When was the last time you visited?

Definitely not high.

June this year.

May visit again before xmass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Tackles Ooni On Yoruba History / Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar / Reps Block Bill To Bar Doctors, Others From Embarking On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.