Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,775 members, 7,834,592 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Lagos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Lagos (7683 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by zubbainno123: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2012
limsycutey: I was posted to lagos camp, registration was sooo stressful. Crowded and stuffy rooms, wet passages, disgusting bathrooms and my room was on the top floor, going up and down was just too much for me, my legs were swollen throughout, I went for swearingi-n rehearsal and almost fainted, in short I went to apply for exeat and left on thursday. And I didn't really have frriends in camp, maybe if I had found this thread sooner I would have stayed sha.

When r ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ returning †̥☺ camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by atuwaje(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls does any1 av idea If they post corps members to the office of the surveyor general of the federation
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by wilxz(m): 4:01am On Mar 02, 2013
Hello guys, was also posted 2 lag.
#team lasgidi.
Let share our experiences, from our journey, 2 camp and our in-camp stories and make dis thread fun.

#team lasgidi, no dulling o!
Add me up 275BDEAA.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by bukhety(f): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2013
Team lagos hw una dey?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by iamskiigii(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2013
bukhety: Team lagos hw una dey?
chillin lyk ma Nigga Rozay grin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by homiben(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lasgidi peeps here's my ping 27ffea3e... Pls make we relate o, cos me no know road to ipaja o
bukhety: Team lagos hw una dey?
We gallant lik die!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by Novak(m): 2:25am On Mar 03, 2013
See no dulling o, I was posted to Lagos and my job is to ensure we maximize the fun in an efficient and effective manner, na grammer i dey talk sha, add me up pin is 2672c67f or text on 08060453719, as a sure boy let's make the camp fun all the way.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by Novak(m): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2013
In d camp no worry enough gist dey
wilxz: Hello guys, was also posted 2 lag.
#team lasgidi.
Let share our experiences, from our journey, 2 camp and our in-camp stories and make dis thread fun.

#team lasgidi, no dulling o!
Add me up 275BDEAA.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Lagos by iamskiigii(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
*rain drop*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Nysc State Allowance Is Now Scam By Rivers State Government / 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps / NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.