Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. (31050 Views)

“we Are Not Nigerians” – Venus And Serena Williams / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / The Williams Sisters Exhibition Match In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by vilively: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2012
shadrach77: this is embarrasing for Nigeria - we bring this embarrasment on ourselves by trying to force ourselves on nonentities - This was the same way an unknown footballer turned down Nigeria years ago when the NFA called him up to play for the Eagles. It's time we stop allowing unknown entities like this to rubbish our name angry angry angry angry

Why call them nonentities just because they are being honest..we r the nonentities that embarrass ourselves by trying to attach ourselves to ppl that have made it in life..instead of grooming our own ppl to be that which we so desperately want.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Nigerians are very stupid people.

When will you embarrassing ppl stop trying to claim people who don't want to be claimed or trying to claim another heritage?

How did some ppl arrived at the assumption that they're Nigerians? My goodness!

Lol

Anyway i dont see why their answer offended anyone. They are not from Nigeria but they showed love so let it be. smiley
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2012
Stoopid questions deserve idiotic answers, I am disappointed they provided such a classy answer. Mtchew!!!
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by albacete(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Kslib:
Who da Bleep even wants to have a wasted,rotten,expired sp*erm like you as a citizen of this country.. Fu*cck off,nobody even knows a fucktardingly cretinous zimbabwean monkey like you exists somewhere... When people dey talk,retarded goons like dis slowpoke go dey bring wetin go cause trouble..rubbish..

Chief take am easy naa
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Godogwu: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04: Who wants to be a nIGERian?

I dont even recognise the cursed country. Thats why i spells it as niGERia . . . .

WE ARE PROUD BIAFRANS (I & my family) . . . . . . Never niGERians.

Your English and Grammar say a whole lot about your low intellect. smiley
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by chosen04(f): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Kslib:
Who da Bleep even wants to have a wasted,rotten,expired sp*erm like you as a citizen of this country.. Fu*cck off,nobody even knows a fucktardingly cretinous zimbabwean monkey like you exists somewhere... When people dey talk,retarded goons like dis slowpoke go dey bring wetin go cause trouble..rubbish..

EWU AWUSA, what are u? I told you who I and my family are. Retarded slowpoke, did ABOKIs sleep with your mother recently?

Typical LOST SOUL from the cursed entity! Please deal with your hurt of coming from a cursed nation that everybody denys.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04:

EWU AWUSA, what are u? I told you who I and my family are. Retarded slowpoke, did ABOKIs sleep with your mother recently?

Typical LOST SOUL from the cursed entity! Please deal with your hurt of coming from a cursed nation that everybody denys.

HUH!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did you just call Nigeria a cursed Nation?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like seriously?!! shocked shocked shocked

Okay!!!

No further comments...
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by mallorca(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04: Who wants to be a nIGERian?

I dont even recognise the cursed country. Thats why i spells it as niGERia . . . .

WE ARE PROUD BIAFRANS (I & my family) . . . . . . Never niGERians.
Time will tell
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

And Okija Juju is not from Okija nor a Native doctor..

Though I really love their reputation... cheesy

ArGH! Okija i heard u grew Up in the Subways there -- Thats more Different to me that nationalized in Nigeria, though i appreciate the Burundi Culture Though grin
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by chosen04(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2012
pheesayor: keep dreaming

DREAMERS RULE THE WORLD

Nothing ever becomes a REALITY without first starting as a dream . . . .Do you have problem with my dream?

2 Likes

Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2012
you guys are making my morning.
lol @ these hilarious comments....grin
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by chosen04(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2012
Godogwu:

Your English and Grammar say a whole lot about your low intellect. smiley

You sound like a PHD holder in the catergory of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by MrGlobe(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Kslib:
you are an idddiot, what is wrong with her stating she is biafran? Do you have a problem with that? Take this your iiiidiotic rant and shove it down your azz fool.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by dammytosh: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Why are we over flogging the issue.

Their late sister was named YETUNDE of all names in Africa ?
They came to Nigeria for a tour. (Mama must have told them Yetunde is a Nigerian Name undecided undecided)

Personally I am not interested in their root because it does not affect the price of GARRI in the market.

The question asked by the journalist is right and in order. They have answered so peeps should move on and stop calling the guy names for asking a very logical and reasonable question.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04:

DIES! grin grin grin
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04:

DREAMERS RULE THE WORLD

Nothing ever becomes a REALITY without first starting as a dream . . .

cool
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by omenziate(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04:

WTF? Na person u knack for ground naked like dis? Haba, have small conscience madam.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by albacete(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
El Guapo:

DIES! grin grin grin

*sprinkles water on his face and wakes him up*
Hope u are alright sir?

By the way , what was that place like?
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Kslib(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
chosen04:

So you want to bring parents into this abi?Atleast an aboki found my mother attractive enough.. On the other hand,your ugly beast of a mother was so ugly that nobody,i mean nobody,not even those aboki beggars,not even those dis-abled monkey's found in the deep forests of west africa were ready to have Bleep with your half beast,half human mother..
When she weighed her options,she decided to travel down to the deep forests of congo to meet a chimpanzee..
The funny thing is that when she got there,the chimpanzee refused having Bleep with her,not even blind Bleep.. So the fluid was shot into your mum with a sniper..
Lets get talking dirty..i kuku get time today..
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Immune1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Noticed the way Serena clutched her bag?
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Nigerians are very stupid people.

When will you embarrassing ppl stop trying to claim people who don't want to be claimed or trying to claim another heritage?

How did some ppl arrived at the assumption that they're Nigerians? My goodness!

no mind them. na so naija go dey claim sade, seal, chiwetel e.t.c these guyz don't give a Bleep bout Nigeria.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by otumfour(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smh! @ nigerians......
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by vislabraye(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Na wa O. I thought they visited Badagry sometime ago to trace their root.
Well, kini big deal.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Immune#1:
Noticed the way Serena clutched her bag?
the babe dey fear na! If na you nko?
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

HUH!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did you just call Nigeria a cursed Nation?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like seriously?!! shocked shocked shocked

Okay!!!

No further comments...
Nigeria is not a nation jor ... You and I know that it's just a geographical location around the river Niger. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by solomon111(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Damn!
What an embarassment!!
One would think Nigeria is a country lacking in global achievers.
May God punish that dumb journalist for embarassing us.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Kslib(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are an idddiot, what is wrong with her stating she is biafran? Do you have a problem with that? Take this your iiiidiotic rant and shove it down your azz fool.
Bleep you too!! idiiotic moronic cretinic baboon of the first order.. Nobody gives a damn if she's biafran or not. But the way she constructed her statement clearly shows she's trying to bring another tribal war into this thread... You and i know that biafra is a very sensitive issue,and anything that has to do with tribe quickly yeilds bashing and insults on this forum. I have seen many sane people on this forum saying they are biafran,and i never replied them cos it's their business,but i clearly know those who try to pass a message that other tribes asides biafra are inferior to them.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by quicksylva(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Finally! Fresh Air at Last. This Decade of Claims and counterclaims has finally been put to rest. They are Igbo, they originated from Imo state; shut ur trap jare, who told you so, her mother is from my town in Osun state, shegae banza dat yarinya na Aboki from Zamfara state. Nice one girls for putting an end to these rumours.

****Whispering**** Serena, how far,

****Stammering**** I really like you,

****Coughs**** Can we be friends,

****Blushing****I promise to always be there for you.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by kennytidistar(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
wow this ladies are so smart!

despite all the propaganda that Lagos is the most develop city in africa, they saw lagos and realised that seme is even more developed, they quickly reject being a lagosian, nigerians, shap babes kudos.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
Do I really blame SEAL for denying to be a Nigerian? When im mama and granny die,he no show face at all! Do they really give a fucck about nigeria, NO THEY DON'T!
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by anishe(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
afam4eva: It's good they cleared the air just like NAS did when he came to Nigeria. I don't know what it is with Nigerians and claiming people. How can a nation with over 150million people be looking for more citizens when it has not taken care of the people it has.
. You made me laugh out Loud. Nice one though.
Re: Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. by solomon111(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
The akatas must be laughing us to scorn.
What a sad day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yamila Rodriguez: Meet The Argentina & Boca Juniors Female Star Who Is A CR7 Fan / Ranking Every Nigerian Who Chose To Play For England's Three Lions / Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.