Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? (9058 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Laitesmart(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2012
The modern day definition and description of love life places an elastic limit on what is expected of lovers as their responsibilities to their partners.
This is as a result of what past love experiences have dictated amongst other vices. There are instances when lovers help themselves financially only 4 the helper to fall victim of being jilted.
The case of sponsoring spouses abroad is hitherto a very sensitive one because it butresses the point "OUT OF SIGHT IS OUT OF MIND" more, rather than "ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER".
The question is, can you vouch 4 ur partner up to the extent of sponsoring him or her abroad? Don't 4get nature will keep calling. But does he or she has what it takes to repress the call of nature?
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by k2039: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2012
I can sponsor my wife and my fiance.

Anything other than that(as it relates to man-woman relationship),Capital letter NO.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by greatgod2012(f): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2012
If this one im married to,YES, i can vouch 4 him, i trust him 200% and i know he trust me as well, he can do it 4 me also.

It depends on d individual involved/concerned, if u dont truly and fully trust him/her, dont try it, in order not to develop high blood pressure, b4 such decision could be taken, such individual must have passed thru various trust test or else "you are on ur own", i dont want to sound pessimistic.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Mynd44: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2012
Yes I can
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by larrymoore(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Thinking...seriously.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2012
Yes... He can chop my money! undecided
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Mynd44: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes... He can chop my money! undecided
Including me?
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Laitesmart(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Including me?
what'z urz?
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Mynd44: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2012
Laitesmart:
what'z urz?
I dey follow my aunty talk how e concern you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
Same way as some guys wey dey sponsor their girlfriend for school and dey pay her school fees and house rent sad sad
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
I can sponsor anyone that i deem fit and not necessarily because the person is my lover(not wife). God punish lover.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ifihearam: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
NEVER
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ifihearam: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
GODFORBID
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by deshclones(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
YES
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by overkillR(f): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Why is that?

Do u mind telling us why?

ifihearam: GODFORBID
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ballabriggs: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Tufiakwa!!!

Make she carry am go give another.

OP holy ghost fire scatter that your evil plan.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
If she needs treatment abroad, why not? But if not, i cant. I can help her with a lil change though. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by 234GT(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
I can, if she swears by ......... that she will not run away.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by omega25red(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
For me it would depend on how long we have been together doesn't even matter about marriage because some of our folks do go home meet someone and marry next week. If i havent really had a chance to know you well enough i wouldnt. This also should speak to the folks who marry before they get to know each other.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by sylve11: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lol @ some of 'em response. Na wa o, God really try in creating man in HIS own image and likeness, yet no one dares show it to his/her spouse or even humanity. . .grin cool
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
I dey crazy to try such Nonsense at dis modern days. I can only do dat 4 my wife not even my fiance.

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by 190theclown: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
If she's Nigerian - Hell NO angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hell to the fuc.king NO! angry
Booqee says so..no, experience says so!

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by cindyrella(f): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mbanu! Maka why?
Why I go use my money send man wei I lof, make he leave me go marry oyinbo?

Impossible!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yes ! Provided we leave together !

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by stacomaster(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
My Wife Yes!! ANYBODY ELSE NO
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by vislabraye(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
I can sponsor someone abroad not just because she's a lover but because I'm generous.
Mistake is when you do it because that person is a lover, you're bound to be disappointed.
If the person is a lover why not marry him/her first? Some generousity should be reserved till marriage.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by iamswizz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Why not?.... As long as the 'Abroad' is 'Syria'

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Sedar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Can do it as charity to some people in terms to help my fundation

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
My mom and sisters are there, not a fiance who doesn't know how I started! Except I have more than enof to waste. And I will regard it as charity towards her.
Only if she has really proved really worthy. Even, its sure that its ur money she will be spending to find other d*cks in abroad.

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by kokoye(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kini big deal?

Isnt the person 'your lover'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

But Why Is Nigerian Pussy Too Sweet Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / Romanceland Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.