Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? (9072 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by 190theclown: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
cdamsel: enough of all dis "if she is Nigerian" bullcrap,if u re nt comfortable in ur skin,go do wat MJ did.na wetin na?ur sister no b nigerian?

That's what I'm doing, changing my skin undecided
But the-issue remains- if she's not my wife, I'm not taking
Any financial risk on her - lie lie it didn't pay me in the-past
And I'm not prepared 2risk it again ever till there's a ring on it

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by fasbio(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
Okontami: Won ma fe do pa. No try am o . Unless she is coming to meet you there. Guys will start by just visiting and being friendly. Later, they will be encouragement partners, from encouragement to taking out for lunch, dinner , movies. Guys loneliness and boredom is a key fueling element. From there they get closer and closer. From holding hands to holding by the neck, then months later to holding waist. Still nothing has happened o. Then later, She will go for some advise from the so called friend to ask for his opinion on some things. Then all you will hear is one thing led to another. Before you know, dey don dey fu*ck steady. I have experienced at least 7, do I have a witness in the house please??

my brother na true u talk ooooooooooooo
any body that want to wast his wife/fiancée will try such a things, am in UK i know what is going on

pls and pls dont try it
although 98% will do it confirm

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
iamswizz: Why not?.... As long as the 'Abroad' is 'Syria'
Or Afghanistan.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Okontami: The distance between you and your partner will cause rift. You guys will quarrel once in a while and she will need succor. That succor and happiness she is going to get from that Vulture out there will be the killer move. I have been there, done it and this is what i have found out o.
Did you remain something for the original owner of the kumbis ?? LOL
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by flexdee(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
specialguest: From the response(s) given above one can simply deduce that the average Nigerian guy thinks every Nigerian lady is a potential cheat and liar. This includes wuna mama abi? undecided

Abeg reason like the poster billyonaire. God bless him

Ppl r not saying every Nigerian lady is a potential cheat but majority of you are cos ur not dependable. Now lemme ask you a questn,why did u have to bring Mama into this? Cos during their time they don't ask for what's out of their husband\bf's reach but today majority of Naija lady want to go out with a creamy guy that's driving Range sport, Murano\porsche car. So what can u say about that Miss decent gurl?
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by GHANAOGA: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Odinaka00:

Brother this is my life partner we re talking bout here
Yu don't knw hw far we ve gone in our relationship
You don't even knw if I hapun Ť☺ βξ her first love
We re nt married yet buh she s everything Ť☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥
And I mean †ђξ world to her too, so chill
Thanks 4 ya advice thou and I'm nt disputing the fact that gerlz or most gerlz could turn Ť☺ sth else wen they become world-apart with their bfs buh I'm sure of who I'm dealing with
Mind u, it pays Ť☺ take certain risks in life, imagine if she sucessfully becomes a doctor in canada, wouldn't it βξ positive achievement 4 us?

Bros wen you find ur own"true love", u don find am βξ Ŧħåϯ o,

You are seriously delusional bro...5years abroad and you think she wont have a guyfriend to fall on there.Women are really emotional beings..ever wondered how a gateman can bleep your wife just uttering words such as "you looking good today,madam".
I wont even trust my wife if she travels for more than a month...
wise up!!
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by sisqology(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yes, i can; why not? Even if she runs or dupe me, sh1t happens and i know God will favor me because i helped someone to make it in life.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by TableLeg(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Am i her father?! undecided
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ocelot2006(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wife? Definitely.
Fiancée/girlfriend/friend-with-benefits? HELL NO!!
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Sogo10: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Y not
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by specialguest(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
flexdee:

Ppl r not saying every Nigerian lady is a potential cheat but majority of you are cos ur not dependable. Now lemme ask you a questn,why did u have to bring Mama into this? Cos during their time they don't ask for what's out of their husband\bf's reach but today majority of Naija lady want to go out with a creamy guy that's driving Range sport, Murano\porsche car. So what can u say about that Miss decent gurl?

Let me answer You.
First of all why would a guy who is still squatting at his friend's crib decide to buy a range sport, murano, porshe or any other "big boy" car? Or why would a guy who does not have a job or any reasonable source of income decide to take a girl out to a very expensive restaurant for a date.? Simple truth is most guys try too hard to impress us and unfortunately some girls fall for these kind of men @ the end when he cant conveniently keep up with the demands associated with been a big boy's girlfriend he simply tags her a gold digger .. Afterall even okada rider get babe and him still fit dey manage the relationship according to his level...

When the men stop pretending to be who they are not, the world would be a better place. But until then, it's still "two can play that game"

3 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by andyanders: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
It all depends on the persons level of life. Yes, if you got the bucks, why not. If you can take a girl and spend for her in a good eatery place, that's your level and if you got some bucks and book her in for a weekend in a 5 star hotel in Hawaii,why not, that's your level. If you have got the bucks, and you feel like asking her to locate anywhere in the world to live, that's your level.
Money can make anyone make any silly things and never bother if it works out or not. Spoil the babe with what you got and never look back if it doesn't work out as planned. That's a game. Life is all about fun. Catch fun. Atiku knows how to spoil some babes =like Genny-----. Make I no talk to much.
Yes I can do it. Money speaks.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by james1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Depending on your term of lover,wife,yes.
You sponsor your gf or bf,99%,they will leave you.
All the best to you if you intend to ride in"one chance"
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by lolafaj: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
There are people who give their partners a kidney and if the relationship does not work out so be it.

I think Nigerians pay too much emphasis on money. Don’t get me wrong there are gold diggers all around the world but from talking Nigerian guys, looks like Nigerian girls take the game to a whole new level.

With regards to the question, if you can comfortably afford to do it, go ahead. You don’t necessarily have to spend in exchange for love.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes... He can chop my money! undecided
Hmmmmmmmmmm Idowu oko grin how u dey re?long time no sex sorry I mean see grin
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ocelot2006(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sogo10: Y not

'Cos no one knows how the relationship will turn out.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Zupremo13: I can sponsor my wife to anywhere around de globe,but can neva sponsor my girlfrnd,not evn my fiancee...Never...not evn in the dream.
In ur african mind, ur wife is ur prisoner and can't run away, interesting!
If u don't trust ur girlfriend/fiancee/ lover, why do u later promote her to wife status.
I will do that, if I call u my girlfriend, tht means I will go the whole mile with u. No degrade

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Dantay: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
deleted
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by INFO70: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2012
k2039: I can sponsor my wife and my fiance.

Anything other than that(as it relates to man-woman relationship),Capital letter NO.
NO to fiance, yes to wife.marriage registered in court
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Omuha(m): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2012
If I have the means & she is a lover deserving(not one who considers herself sharp,as to want to rid me of my money). Some girls are amazing,some are horrible,though I honestly have never met a bad girl.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by roymary: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Will only sponsor a Nigerian girl to the nearest market.

Chicago boys will yannsh your babe fine or ugly.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by crisngige(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Someone I know once sponsored his fiancee to Brazil. Within 2 months the fiancee broke off the relationship. Believe me, the guy saw red.

My 2 cups of garri is: if you will sponsor your lover first test the person for loyalty/hidden agendas. How to test well? Don't ask me.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by chemashie(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2012
You pay for her school fees and another man pays for her house rent, that is division of labour...
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by vicholas(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2012
NO i cant
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by hazelle: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2012
If the 'lover' is my husband, yes. But bf? No way!
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by manbuchai: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2012
Yomieluv: Why not,I can,but it depends on the purpose of going sha. But I can send my wife that has commited herself somehow to me.

What kind of commitment do you mean?like having had kids before embarking on the journey.please explain,,,,
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by simdam500(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sure!!! I can, even if it a male friend. IT DOESNT MATTER AT ALL
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by badesco(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
NO...I Mean Capital No...Why? because past experience has been very bitter for those that dare to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Guy Deserves An Award(photo) / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.