Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? (9071 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by MacLovington(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sponsor your wife/husband if going for say an MBA or so for one year, on the ground that all fees, accommodation etc are paid. And you can afford to go visit at any time. Or your spouse can come and visit during holiday.

But from what I have seen many married people (both sexes) cheat like hell if they are away for more than a few months. Especially with classmates etc. It's even worse for women who are struggling to survive abroad. They can give in to a generous guy to make ends meet.

Men do it for no reason except for the thrill/fun/conquest.

Of course it always depends on the individual.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Odinaka00(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
solidbroda: a lot of people who have gotten heart broken also claim to trust their gfs. So, man, a word is enof for the wise oo. sorry for saying, but don't be blinded by love, in 5 years time, if u look back, u may look at urself as being stupi. Girls are unreliable. Its thr nature

Brother this is my life partner we re talking bout here
Yu don't knw hw far we ve gone in our relationship
You don't even knw if I hapun Ť☺ βξ her first love
We re nt married yet buh she s everything Ť☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥
And I mean †ђξ world to her too, so chill
Thanks 4 ya advice thou and I'm nt disputing the fact that gerlz or most gerlz could turn Ť☺ sth else wen they become world-apart with their bfs buh I'm sure of who I'm dealing with
Mind u, it pays Ť☺ take certain risks in life, imagine if she sucessfully becomes a doctor in canada, wouldn't it βξ positive achievement 4 us?

Bros wen you find ur own"true love", u don find am βξ Ŧħåϯ o,
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by tellwsdom: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Afganistan,iraq,Somalia,Palestinian--YES angryangry
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I Understand where you are heading. So, you mean a cheating woman will not do so even when she is in Nigeria with you ? If you wanna live long, you just have to simply stop thinking of certain things and execute your principal dreams. Spend the 5m and pay her unannounced visits as often as you can. It will go a long way to keeping her on toes.
so, if you come pay her unannounced visit and u finally caught her in the act, don't you think 5M has gone down the drain? And, while going up and down just for a single lady, don't you think that will increase your blood pressure
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by NovusHomo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
No, sir.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Odinaka00:

Thanks 4 ya advice thou and I'm nt disputing the fact that gerlz or most gerlz could turn Ť☺ sth else wen they become world-apart with their bfs buh I'm sure of who I'm dealing with
Mind u, it pays Ť☺ take certain risks in life, imagine if she sucessfully becomes a doctor in canada, wouldn't it βξ positive achievement 4 us?

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
solidbroda: so, if you come pay her unannounced visit and u finally caught her in the act, don't you think 5M has gone down the drain? And, while going up and down just for a single lady, don't you think that will increase your blood pressure
Isn't it better to lose 5m than to keep a cheating lady ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by timisnup(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mo gbo o
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by MrsChima(f): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
No.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by OtunbaGm: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
My wife; Yes.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by oobim(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
What's d big deal?She makes me so happy and she can do more than that for me.It doesn't even cost much.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
No qualms. You just said my lover, as long as we are both faithful, honest and so committed to each other. Sponsoring my lover abroad is quite possible provided true love, honesty and trust exist between us, in the presence of enough means.

RULE OF THUMB; NEVER spend any sum of money you cannot reasonably afford to lose on anyone to save yourself of some headache.

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by MyneWhite1(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
It depends on how the relationship is. If we're good friends and I can afford it, why not?
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Isn't it better to lose 5m than to keep a cheating lady ?
non is better. An average Nigerian can't spend 5m anyhow. Let's look from that angle
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by chucky234(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
I can sponsor my wife but certainly not a girlfriend.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by OtunbaGm: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Odinaka00:

Guy are you a doctor ursef? No. By the time she graduates,you guys are no longer at par! Why don't you spend the money on self development.

If she is already your wife, you have 50/50 chance that she will come back. But if na fiance/gf or lifepartner, I can assure you 99 per cent girls will fail their man and I am talking from so many people's experience cos I don't have dat much to start throwing into d ocean.
Ask yoursef dis question, How many successful ladies earning more than their man gives the guy d deserved respect? Very few! Cos it seems to me u are expecting returns on your investment!
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by chucky234(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
tellwsdom: Afganistan,iraq,Somalia,Palestinian--YES angryangry
Your plan no go ever work
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
solidbroda: non is better. An average Nigerian can't spend 5m anyhow. Let's look from that angle

GBAM
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by chucky234(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
solidbroda: so, if you come pay her unannounced visit and u finally caught her in the act, don't you think 5M has gone down the drain? And, while going up and down just for a single lady, don't you think that will increase your blood pressure
Leave Billyonaire make him dey dream,he thinks unannounced visits will bring back the 5m or stops her from bleeping every available joystick.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by bknight: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nay!
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Odinaka00(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
OtunbaGm:

Guy are you a doctor ursef? No. By the time she graduates,you guys are no longer at par! Why don't you spend the money on self development.

If she is already your wife, you have 50/50 chance that she will come back. But if na fiance/gf or lifepartner, I can assure you 99 per cent girls will fail their man and I am talking from so many people's experience cos I don't have dat much to start throwing into d ocean.
Ask yoursef dis question, How many successful ladies earning more than their man gives the guy d deserved respect? Very few! Cos it seems to me u are expecting returns on your investment!

So make I bone the idea na?
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
The more I see the threads like this, the more pissed off I get!!

The whole idea behind it just irks me!!

Why d fvck can't I sponsor a stranger abroad if I have d money??!!
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by olusipimp(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
if she's travelling 2 iraq,100%,any other place,neva n neva,we'r talkin abt naija gurls,dnt u undastand say na one chance b dt.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by megareal: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
NO Frêäkìñg WAY!!! I can do that for a needy but total stranger. Would'nt be expecting anything in return from the stranger anyway but for a partner? God forbid, you wan make I die from high BP?
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Mckybarf(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Laitesmart: The modern day definition and description of love life places an elastic limit on what is expected of lovers as their responsibilities to their partners.
This is as a result of what past love experiences have dictated amongst other vices. There are instances when lovers help themselves financially only 4 the helper to fall victim of being jilted.
The case of sponsoring spouses abroad is hitherto a very sensitive one because it butresses the point "OUT OF SIGHT IS OUT OF MIND" more, rather than "ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER".
The question is, can you vouch 4 ur partner up to the extent of sponsoring him or her abroad? Don't 4get nature will keep calling. But does he or she has what it takes to repress the call of nature?
as a matter of fact i can but not as a lover but rather just helping out as a friend. A lover might jilt you whether with you or overseas, if only the person wants to.

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by specialguest(f): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
From the response(s) given above one can simply deduce that the average Nigerian guy thinks every Nigerian lady is a potential cheat and liar. This includes wuna mama abi? undecided

Abeg reason like the poster billyonaire. God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
If I cannot afford to visit every 3 months, then the answer is NO!

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by cdamsel(f): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
If she's Nigerian - Hell NO angry angry
enough of all dis "if she is Nigerian" bullcrap,if u re nt comfortable in ur skin,go do wat MJ did.na wetin na?ur sister no b nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by victorian(f): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
No...his family should sponsor him.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by victorD3: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
tellwsdom: Afganistan,iraq,Somalia,Palestinian--YES angryangry

Sorry you! Look a girl will cheat even in hell
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
Next post pls.
Re: Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? by Joshcoli(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lover shocked Taaaaaaa!!! Fiancee shocked shocked Taaaaaaa!!! Wife with two kids smiley I will thinking about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo) / Dating Ladies With 'k' Leg. / I Want To Learn How To Sex Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.