Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Enugu - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Enugu (8710 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by bariton(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2012
If you are posted to ENUGU STATE, hit this button.

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Akwaowoa(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wao! Bariton was about to open a post for Enugu. Will luv to learn from upcoming posters. Will camp be accessible by monday? And how can one locate it using public trans? Please house help us. Thanks in advance!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Enugu few o!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
we no few o, we still dey come, we go everly show. 042 ayaya, awgu tinz, tuesday morning, we go shw life for there.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Owk o!!! We dey wait!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by eamon360(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Enugu all d way. Broda, make una no dull ooooooooooooooooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2012
Nawa o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by atanasofberry(m): 4:49am On Nov 05, 2012
Enugu here i come!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Ironman22: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2012
Am Tosin. I just dey come from North and I no know anywhr for Enugu. Abeg how I fit locate the camp form Enugu park? 07066640501. Pin:23535D5E. Thanks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Samdurance(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2012
Add me pin:232E0AF0
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dadicvila(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ironman 22: Am Tosin. I just dey come from North and I no know anywhr for Enugu. Abeg how I fit locate the camp form Enugu park? 07066640501. Pin:23535D5E. Thanks.
tried ur number but its switched off,well i will keep trying it,Welcome to Coal City,get ready 4 Agwu camp,you go climb hill tire...lol
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dadicvila(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
whoever needs direction to enugu,send me a PM,am a batch B corper...peace and safe journey to Agwu
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by bettydee(f): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2012
Abeg,am posted to enugu also,is there anybody in the house currently servin there or anyone that has served there before? pls i nid info,hw is agwu camp like?how is service in enugu like?accomodation,water,is the please peaceful? pls hlp us otondos o,thnx.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by scantee(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2012
Hi guys, welcome to coal city state, the capital of eastern region, where hospitality glows like a tree. Awgu is my L.G.A, is a nice place to be, nysc camp is at the centre of the local Govt secretariate and police station, we have good water and though the electricity is nt 24/7 u knw naija tins na. The serving chairman their is my paddy man (Mantanus Nzeh by name), there are hundreds of secondary schs in Awgu, if ur fortunate to be post to Rosary High School lucky u, bcs they treats their corpers wella, if ur a guy posted there u will be tempted to touch bcs they hav the mst pritiest gals in the whole of Awgu, more expecially the ones living in the hostel. Bt if ur posted to my former school Awgu Boys Secondary School, omo be ready to fight wit guys lol. Though i graduated frm their bk 2002. Dnt knw if they hav changed. Awgu markets holds every four days ( Orie Market) people frm other states comes to buy things there, even pple frm north, is one of the bigest mrkt in Enugu State, things are very cheap, u can use 1k to buy many tins more expecially fruits. Transportations is nt a problem, u can board a bus frm nysc camp to the mrkt jst N30, frm Awgu to Enugu is N200, jst enter Awgu Mass transit or peter & paul motors. There are other numerous commercial buses. Tips to enjoy ur stay. Try to go in group whn ever u wntd to go and fetch water or outing to some places u dnt knw wella abt. We have good hotels and clubs there for flexing. If your coming frm lagos. Go to yaba @ jibowo bus stop and board okeyson motors, they are coming straight dwn to Awgu at the cost of N3500, is cheaper to compare going to Enugu before coming dwn to Awgu, Okeyson is one of the bigest transportation company in Enugu, it has it's routes almst al the states in the country, is own by Agwu guy, so if u board their bus they wil bring u direct to Awgu. If u wish to knw more abt Awgu or any place ur posted in Enugu jst indicate here. If u have any problem of accomodation or related jst send me private msg, i'm nt in the country nw, i would hav given u my numb to kal, bt i can stil hlp u relate to my people at home. My family house is some where in N.A ( beside jideofor hospital) enjoy ur stay. Wish u all best

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by scantee(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2012
One more thing! Be careful who u give ur tins to wash for u, for those of u who mighty decide to give out their undies,cloths etc to those gals who wrks at the camp for such services. Hav fun.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Who's in enugu o??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Akwaowoa(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Main, enugu camp is hot. Too many hills n mountain to climb. No börehole, only water tanker 2wice a day. Meal is funny. For now it is fun. Catch you all later!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by gbengalite(m): 4:44am On Nov 10, 2012
NYSC PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, AWGU, AWGU LGA ENUGU STATE.

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by bettydee(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2012
mehn,camp crazy 2dy o,na so bread just cease dis mrng during brkfast,den cum serve small small slice bread.mk lunch mk sense o,yeye platoon 4!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2012
My brother...I tire o!!! The food no Just make any form of sense!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 4:49am On Nov 28, 2012
Enugu corpers, wia una ppa??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Akdamilare: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2012
Pls hw mch is given 2 enugu corp members by d state govt.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
10k....but no put ur mind o!!!

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Akdamilare: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
@dlex y do u say so pls. Pls i need 2knw n b sure. Corp members @enugu pls hw mch r u bin paid by d govt dr
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2012
cos others corpers sed they hardly pay...soo aint puttin ma mind and u shouldnt 2!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by divaberry1(f): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hi evry1! I jst redeployed 2 enugu. Dnt knw much abt D̶̲̥̅̊ places here.i only hope 2 meet wonderful pple and make great frndz who aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ worth it.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by Drsheddy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
Even me i jus redeploi av u goten ur postn ltr to ur PPA??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by dlex21(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2012
divaberry1: Hi evry1! I jst redeployed 2 enugu. Dnt knw much abt D̶̲̥̅̊ places here.i only hope 2 meet wonderful pple and make great frndz who Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ worth it.
that's gud...u r highly welcome...op u enjoy the place

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by omeneesefaith: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hi I was posted for ppa in agwu;mighty nur n pry sch,pls I nid a decent accomodation in agwu,call 07061848859
scantee: Hi guys, welcome to coal city state, the capital of eastern region, where hospitality glows like a tree. Awgu is my L.G.A, is a nice place to be, nysc camp is at the centre of the local Govt secretariate and police station, we have good water and though the electricity is nt 24/7 u knw naija tins na. The serving chairman their is my paddy man (Mantanus Nzeh by name), there are hundreds of secondary schs in Awgu, if ur fortunate to be post to Rosary High School lucky u, bcs they treats their corpers wella, if ur a guy posted there u will be tempted to touch bcs they hav the mst pritiest gals in the whole of Awgu, more expecially the ones living in the hostel. Bt if ur posted to my former school Awgu Boys Secondary School, omo be ready to fight wit guys lol. Though i graduated frm their bk 2002. Dnt knw if they hav changed. Awgu markets holds every four days ( Orie Market) people frm other states comes to buy things there, even pple frm north, is one of the bigest mrkt in Enugu State, things are very cheap, u can use 1k to buy many tins more expecially fruits. Transportations is nt a problem, u can board a bus frm nysc camp to the mrkt jst N30, frm Awgu to Enugu is N200, jst enter Awgu Mass transit or peter & paul motors. There are other numerous commercial buses. Tips to enjoy ur stay. Try to go in group whn ever u wntd to go and fetch water or outing to some places u dnt knw wella abt. We have good hotels and clubs there for flexing. If your coming frm lagos. Go to yaba @ jibowo bus stop and board okeyson motors, they are coming straight dwn to Awgu at the cost of N3500, is cheaper to compare going to Enugu before coming dwn to Awgu, Okeyson is one of the bigest transportation company in Enugu, it has it's routes almst al the states in the country, is own by Agwu guy, so if u board their bus they wil bring u direct to Awgu. If u wish to knw more abt Awgu or any place ur posted in Enugu jst indicate here. If u have any problem of accomodation or related jst send me private msg, i'm nt in the country nw, i would hav given u my numb to kal, bt i can stil hlp u relate to my people at home. My family house is some where in N.A ( beside jideofor hospital) enjoy ur stay. Wish u all best
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by scantee(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
omene ese faith: Hi I was posted for ppa in agwu;mighty nur n pry sch,pls I nid a decent accomodation in agwu,call 07061848859
sorry i dnt arrange house for people, i only hlp those that are stranded to use our house for sometime before them settle. Thnx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Enugu by atanasofberry(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ezeagu tins,d best local govt 2 serve!

(1) (2)

Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State / Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit / Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.