Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short (746 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short by omanma2013: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
what do you do when your partner refuses uyour proposal that you are short
Re: What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short by blaise26abj(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Buy 4 sacks of beans.cook it. Add g4 . Then tell him/her " i'm getting tall or will die trying"
Re: What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short by k2039: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Partner is a wrong word to use,You mean your crush refused to date you because you are short.

Well trust me,she only used that as an excuse,she doesnt love you.

Besides being short is relative,when you are compared with some other people you may still be classified as tall.

Understand this,if someone says you are short,its their choice and oponion,they are entitled to it.

Their is absolutely nothing you can do to your height,when we were born we didnt have the right to choose our looks,our families,our height.
My point their is little you can do about it.

Their is someone out there who will love you for you and who will tell you that you are the best thing that could have happened to her.

Forget about that girl,work on being the best YOU CAN BE,add value to your life,improve your lifestyle and it's only a matter of time before you see that special someone.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short by omanma2013: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
thanks k2039, what if u love dis girl and want to marry her and she refuse to marry you because you short. and another is in love with you but you don't love her? what will you do
Re: What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short by yanni1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
omanma 2013: thanks k2039, what if u love dis girl and want to marry her and she refuse to marry you because you short. and another is in love with you but you don't love her? what will you do

be patient...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Partner Refuses Uyour Proposal That You Are Short by k2039: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
omanma 2013: thanks k2039, what if u love dis girl and want to marry her and she refuse to marry you because you short. and another is in love with you but you don't love her? what will you do

You cant marry someone who doesnt want to marry.

When you a chase a girl,you pull back a little,she also has to chase you,if she doesnt you walk away.

Understand this,you were born without her,their are thousands more like her and their are millions that are better than her.

Frankly I understand you probably love her so much,but now I'm talking from experience because I have been crushed by my crushs a lot of time.

That girl is not any better than you,she poo's in the morning,she pee's also,she eats,she wears are trousers one leg at a time.My point she is not a superhuman,she is a normal girl like others.

If she doesnt like you,it doesnt reduce you,it just means she doesnt like what she sees,someone else will like you completely that you will be so overwhelmed with her love.

I have been there,so I know what I'm saying.

If at all she is going to date you,you have to withdraw now,you have to make her want you and she cant want you with you giving her the attention you are,so ignore her completely and their is still a 20% chance you can get her

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? / Please What's Wrong With What Have Said / Shocking!: 40yr Mum Marries Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.