Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? (756 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Men/is It Love Or Acts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Sunjos: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2012
Please guys, i need your help. Iam currently going through some emotional stress right now and i feel love-sick. This girl calls me 'her son' (jokingly) and i also call her mum. A friend of mine develop feelings for this girl and ask me to help him out, but as i accepted to help him, i certainly begin to develop some sense of jelousy for my friend and some love for 'my mum' thats the girl, but my friend doesnt know that i have feelings now for the girl. Whenever i see her close to any guy, i quickly feel jelouse and when i ask her about any of the guys i'm suspecting her with, she quickly deny any involvement with them, that the are only friends. She do not know that my been caring is out of love for her. Am i just jelouse or in love with her?.....should i let her know my feelings?....am afraid she might not feel the same way i feel and i might end up loosing even our friendship. Please guys, help me out.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Lovetinz(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2012
You want to betray your friend?
Dont.
Theres enough girls to go round.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2012
There is no harm in trying. She may even have interest in u the reason why piple fails is being afraid to take risk, its beta u make an effort and fail dan u see her in the arms of anoda guy because u were afraid 2 ask her out. I am talk 4rm experience
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by abrajproperty: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2012
SPEAK YOUR MIND......DONT BE AFRAID..
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Flygerian1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lovetinz: You want to betray your friend? Dont!
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
How old are you? you are still doing mummy and daddy at this age?
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Sunjos: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lovetinz: You want to betray your friend?
Dont.
Theres enough girls to go round.
there are enough girls to go round but this particular one fits into the picture of the woman i would love to take to mama.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Sunjos: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
tpacalipse: How old are you? you are still doing mummy and daddy at this age?
i'm 23...and she is mayb 20.
Re: Is It Love Or Lust..what Will I Do? by Sunjos: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
abraj property: SPEAK YOUR MIND......DONT BE AFRAID..
thanks. D prob is: am afraid she might not feel d same way, i might end up even losing our frienship nd dat will be too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Marrying At Airport / Insatiable Hunger / Please Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.