Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (20467 Views)

Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
As for d ppl raising alarms about Hiv or Vhi or Vh, u r on ur own. Focus on d posiitives. Ofcuz, night-crawling isn't advised. Ebonyi is a somewhat quiet state and not noisy and rowdy like Lagos or other cities, so u'll get used to going n arriving to places fast. No traffic jams, except few in Abakaliki. I was posted to Afikpo North n it was fantastic for me. Mind u, the camp is in Afiikpo North n if u r posted to Afikpo North, everywhere is just like 20 minutes drive around or less. The banks n markets are close to each other n u can get accomodation close by. In other words, t-fair things no go chop ur money. Electricity is relatiively constant too. For Ikwo n Ohuakwu, both are equidistant to Abakaliki, so u'll be doing ur business close to d capital. Most corpers wanna get posted to Abakaliki, fine, but the cost of living there is a bit high. So that's for the big boiz n girls. For my Afikpo North ppl, u'll be doing ur cds right there in the camp, and like I said, to me, Afikpo North is d best, except if u don't wanna teach. But then, that's d essence of serving. Someone taught u, so give back, and it will be well with u @ d end of the day. Get the idea, right.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
tosomaju: I am currently a batch A corps member serving in ohaukwu LGA, ngbo DC. I'm anxiously waiting 4u guys to join us cos I'm currently the only corper serving in my school.
Do I av advise 4u?
Just catch the fun in a moral and safe way. The major difference between ur service year and your university years is that Your bank alert comes From the federal government. I believe that at this stage, you should know the advantages and disadvantages of fire.
Join the biggest and happiest family in camp, the NIGERIA CHRISTIAN CORPERS FELLOWSHIP (NCCF) Mondays to Saturday 6pm and 8am on Sundays.
Use ur service year 4God as u join the NIGERIA YOUTHS SERVING CHRIST (NYSC).
I wish you a happy camping.

Confirm, u ar there NCCF-the Happiest family in Camp. Ndewo to d otondos.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hey corper, what's is pumpin in Mac gregor camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by manny4u(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2013
I hv jst bn posted to Ebonyi for batch A 2013 service year. Cn anyone pls hlp me on hw i cn find my way 4rm abuja(by road)? Tnx, pls am waitng
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
manny4u: I hv jst bn posted to Ebonyi for batch A 2013 service year. Cn anyone pls hlp me on hw i cn find my way 4rm abuja(by road)? Tnx, pls am waitng
If u can get a direct bus to afikpo, good or beta stil find ur way to enugu first den take afikpo froml Enugu

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by mayorxxx(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ebonyin things on point from AAUA,my name was on d error list and i was posted lets go there
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by solomityo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
jst been posted to ebonyi sate. Hope i will be highly welcomed over there.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by Onocent(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Team ebonyi,where una dey,let's hook up 21863C20
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by lynkyinka(m): 5:07am On Mar 02, 2013
here we are, #TeamEbonyi all d way, praying 4 a safe trip n exciting camping period
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by Austindark(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2013
i was posted there too. lets rock ebonyi.
wey re d ladies nau, abi dem noh dey post dem go dier
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by aygraffiti: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2013
manny4u: I hv jst bn posted to Ebonyi for batch A 2013 service year. Cn anyone pls hlp me on hw i cn find my way 4rm abuja(by road)? Tnx, pls am waitng

locate PEACE MASS MOTORPARK, you'll get Abakaliki direct from there then from their park you'll get afikpo ... Take Care
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by djcrown(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2013
I owe it all to God. Glad to be on the mission train to Ebonyi... Hey ladies and gents, what's the pay like in Ebonyi state? Hope the state dey pay better money What are the best ppa's for anticipationns sake, hope say dem get coppers lodge
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi by djcrown(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2013
Austindark: i was posted there too. lets rock ebonyi.
wey re d ladies nau, abi dem noh dey post dem go dier

Relax bro... I no a lot of several lightskinnned stainless ladies posted to Ebonyi from ma institution but you have to be very courteous to hang out with this ladies o cos them be mummmmies daughter o...hope say you get money plenties

(1) (2) (3)

My NYSC Experience In Rivers State / NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.