Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) (2546 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by rite2salas(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
lol grin
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by chika98: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
He thought me how to love & what real love is all about. Hes a great guy.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by tRoOE(f): 4:50am On Apr 17, 2008
Nothing jare, I don't praise or curse.

Sometimes have even forgotten who he is sef, only when he send IM, TEXT OR CALL that's when i remember the guy is alive.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by prettycute: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2008
my first love is some1 i will always rememeber.though we tried coming back but found out he has turn to another person that i cant stand. i cause the first break up but eventually had to dislike this present person now.would want him but if he will go back to his old self.but i dnt think he is ready for that now. cry embarassed undecided sad
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by macgozy(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2008
I was seperated from my first love by distance and each day I pray to see her so I'll propose to her. But the sad news was I bumped into her closest pal and she broke the news to me she is married with 2 kids. I broke down and wept cos she is my choice of a dream wife any day any time. I still love her even though she is married
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by babyx(f): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2008
hmm, my first love i used to think about but i have so come a long way afta him that i prefer my present state of emotions, i dont hate him, in fact his my friend i tell him alot of personal stuffs, we so cant get together cos we r different pple now, experiences has taken its toll n we both prefer where we are, it was beautiful while it lasted n nasty wen we ended it, maturedly, licked my wounds indoors , my gal friends alomost crucified him, well anyway our lives is book n everyday is an opportunity to write sumtin in it, 4 ur future to read, and move on.!!! smiley
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by Sisikill: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2008
Nostalgic  smiley
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by iice(f): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
ahhhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by OhJayzy: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hmmn undecided
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by gloriah: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2008
can i even remember anything abt it. there were good times and lots of bad times. always giving ridiculous excuses. thank God it ended for me to know better people. he taught me alot of bad things.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by Uby40(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2008
seems like we are getting a mix-up here, the definition to a first love aint d dat lover who first dated, but that lover u love the most, u may have fallen in love two,three of more times, btw these relationships, ur first love may not be the 1st one but the one who really loved above the others.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by dodua(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2008
[color=#006600][/color] :oboth curse and praise things ddnt work out even tho i'd like 2 think we r friend its no so cos some pple dont and cant pat d price of friendship so we r @best pals who share certain interests cool
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by welli(f): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2008
both.i curse and i praise
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by damola1: 7:40pm On May 04, 2008
Kasa! final!

one and only, been together for about a decade now with her!!, very cool baby.

Personally, I will like to know what dating other girls feel like, but I suppose thats really most unlikely, we seem to simply stick like 1 and 2.

I mean, it's really been cool,

I love her very dearly, even though its been almost 10yrs of courtship, my one and only.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by dellynash(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2008
My first love was nice in the beginning but later broke my heart, but i did learn a lesson never to trust any man whole heartedly. When i think of him today i wish i had never known him. This guy really hurt me
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by Cadet(f): 9:17pm On May 04, 2008
IDK really grin
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by desodgi(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2008
Wow, my first love. Still appreciate her to any lenght. Every mans type of an ideal woman. Not together anymore but wudnt mind gettn together if ma ex doesnt take me back. . . embarassed
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by iykedee: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
Wldn't say first love but rather the one I loved most. Had a fight, then she kept oscillating b/w wanting me back and some other guy that comforted her while the rift lasted (3 wks). Don't pick her calls, answer her texts or call her. Deep down, I knw I still have strong feelings for her but I'm with someone else that I desperately want to stick to. The betrayal was too much. I made a decision that I'll never see her again in my life, she thought I was joking then but she's finally realizing that I meant every word and it's making her desperate and I'm just loving it like McDonald's. Neeways, I never want to have anything to do with her again. Wld never curse her, then again, I'm reluctant to praise her many good sides cos she bleeped it all up at the end.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by RThESlyR: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
I don't praise nor curse. . . . . .I just smile at her sheer stupidity and ignorance. grin
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by gentledove(f): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ Poster,

I praise him.  we dated for 5 years before we finally broke up 2006.  He was a pillar then - knew me inside out and knew what to say and do whenever i was angry. i still appreciate him so much, i dont think he knows that. we just finished speaking 

He taught me so many things (how to write poems, be a reader - bought me so many inspirational books, taught me how to be a giver indeed, how to pray through, how to fast, how to abstain, how to be the BEST that i can be).  he kept me for my DESTINED HUSBY.   wink

whenever i look at my guy now, i count him very luck to have me because he met me when i was refined.  Ex is married now.  thank God for his life anyway.  Hello there, Sammy! Bless your soul smiley.

But the fact still remains that NOBODY CAN BE LIKE FAVOURITE (My Guy Now and Husby-to-be in the next few months)!!!!!!! That is a guy i will choose over and over again if given the opportunity kiss kiss kiss kiss kissHi there Honey!! YOU ARE THE BEST
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by buzyDiva(f): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
My first love?

none yet but my first boyfriend . . his level don pass. Don't even know what I was thinking dating the jerk. the love was neva there in the first place. undecided
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by tboy1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
Really crazy girl. . . my BP was getting so high at my small age. . .i had to run away grin
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by manchibabe: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
my first love, cheesy cheesy cheesy

cant curse nor praise him, but he sure did took advantage of my love and made a fool outta me, cry cry cry

but aleast i learnt to become a better and smarter person i am now. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by Alagbaye(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
My first love also is making making life miserable for herself not me, though i love this lady but she is just stupid and i think her problem is her friends. They are not of help to her, she herself knows but she seems not to be wise and she doesn't want to let go of them.I have tried my best and it has proved abortive. Can someone help me on what to do again for her to leave all these parasites. They are indeed parasites to her.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by spydamoats(f): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
Althougth we once broke up but am so much in love with him.I praise him anytime i think about him. He is fun to be with.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by waterworks(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
that beast that gold digger i wish i had learnt from the mistakes of the girl before me she ran with heart crack i barely escaped with heart break and the last girl left with a shattered herat and nude piks on the net!!!!!!!!! whew that was a close shave. .
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by Alagbaye(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
For me am thinking of breaking up since i have tried and it seems she doesn't consider me as anything important to her. Now she is even trying to give me yard, when i call her she doesn't pick the call, later she will send one silly apologetic txt message. Now she don lock up sef, call o nba, txt oo, noting. She dey form don one of her creep oo. Abeg shey make i run, cos there is fire on the mountain oo
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by RThESlyR: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
Come to think of it?. . . .My first love??
I dont think i had ever fallen in love before. . .More like my first GF!
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by jaag: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
The sweet/fond memories we had still makes me smile even now and i still miss her.
Re: What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?) by rapturesypha: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
winkWill still choose her any time...any day.....she made M̶̲̥̅I̶̲̥̅̊ seee d beauty...inside out...I took Ȋ̝̊̅̄t Ƒσя granted...well naw...N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ regrets, what uis MEANT TO BE...WILL BE...plus there's alota GOLD FISHES inda RED SEA

(1) (2) (Reply)

She R@ped Me. / "All Men Are Dogs"?? / Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.