Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tell About Your Partner You Caught Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell About Your Partner You Caught Cheating. (730 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell About Your Partner You Caught Cheating. by brade: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
I saw pictures on his phone, and he was having a text chat with this girl. This was when there was no BBM. He and the girl were always texting back and forth and i will just be there looking. So i told him i wanted to make a call with his phone. When he eventually gave me, i sharpy read the messages he had not deleted. The last one that entered while i was with the phone was her asking him to leave that his boring girlfriend and meet her on the island" When i gave the phone back to him. He said he wanted to get something on the island. That he will drop me in his house first. He went and came back around 3AM. I just thank God i did not waste my virginity. Four years after, i am still a virgin. I broke up with the looser A few weeks later he came back begging that it was a mistake. Apparently, this other girl he was chasing was a just flirting and had other men in her life. Men Sha!! Now i am engaged to be married next month, he is still ending diffrent relationships.
Re: Tell About Your Partner You Caught Cheating. by obicentlis: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2013
100+ views yet to response. Hmmm..... Hope all is well.
Re: Tell About Your Partner You Caught Cheating. by xynerise: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2013
brade: Now i am engaged to be married next month, he is still ending diffrent relationships.
That is why you are a woman. undecided. You dont expect him to get married early like you

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change My Religion Because Of Marriage / Guys Vs Men / Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.