Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! (727 Views)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! by helpmeohgod(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mother gave breastfeed him for 1year
Wife still breastfeed him till he dies.

Mother carried him on her stomach for 9 months
Wife still carries him on her stomach till he dies.

He passed through mothers legs just once
He passes through wife's leg all the time till he dies.

Add more and judge.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
His wife owns him.

"and the man shall leave his mother and father and find a woman and then, he shall be one with her"

peace out

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! by tawa89(f): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mynd_44: His wife owns him.

"and the man shall leave his mother and father and find a woman and then, he shall be one with her"

peace out
in the other thread , someone brought a biblical quotation to buttress his point and u said ''wot if they aint christians''. So I ask wot if they aint christians?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
tawa89: in the other thread , someone brought a biblical quotation to buttress his point and u said ''wot if they aint christians''. So I ask wot if they aint christians?
Okay then, in thisd case, we can say the mother has her own significant other which is his father and she is his wife, he is husband to his own wife and therein his loyalty should lie not with another man's wife(His mother).
Re: Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
helpmeohgod: Mother gave breastfeed him for 1year
Wife still breastfeed him till he dies.

Mother carried him on her stomach for 9 months
Wife still carries him on her stomach till he dies.

He passed through mothers legs just once
He passes through wife's leg all the time till he dies.

Add more and judge.
mother gives him food till adulthood
wife serves him food till d rest of his life
Re: Who Really Owns A Man More-mother Or Wife? Just Read And Judge! by nlofficial(m): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2013
Wife!

Even at the point of death that I should pick who I will save between my mum and wife, I would pick my wife. I believe in normalcy no mother will want to see his/her own child die before her. Life is turn by turn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be More Like A Nigerian GF / If You Care / Happy Birthday Mondi Cheeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.