Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122239 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
guys tell me how to attach dis boss mode to my chart na sad sad sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by b03liberty(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
silibaba: saw ur pics the other day and can tell ur age so i wont even dear to exchange words with u angry angry.

dont put newbies into confusion that all

u traded 20dollars per pip and got just 2 pips and u dey yell embarassed embarassed.
why this envying..,show ur chat may we correspond. simple sad sad sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
Plz... we should try and stop all this show off. We ought to have crossed this childish stage by now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Impulse80: guys tell me how to attach dis boss mode to my chart na sad sad sad

just copy the ex4 files to your indicators folder under experts,
go to program files under My computer, check instatrader or whatever your is called
then copy the single BOSS .tpl to templates folder cool

sorry wud have answered you earlier undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Impulse80: People of the house pls help me out, i have been trading on agea streamster but i want to start trading on mt4 just downloaded the boss indicator but it is not showing on the platform. pls what am i not doing right? pls someone help me out. sad
bros, u just copy the template without the indicators. what u will do is this, in the same folder in which u have the template also contained the indicators, so copy them and paste them in the indicator's folder. try it and see the magic.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
natruetalk:

bros leave rozay5 alone now u've done same in the past check this page https://www.nairaland.com/silibaba/posts/9
hmmmm, u sabi keep record oooooo. u must be a genius
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
pull him down syndrome thats all i see in this thread...some feel maturity is in age and thinks professionalism is in quotes... Too many haters that u cant help bt ignore thr ignorance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
rozayx5:

saudatu:

bros, u just copy the template without the indicators. what u will do is this, in the same folder in which u have the template also contained the indicators, so copy them and paste them in the indicator's folder. try it and see the magic.
just copy the ex4 files to your indicators folder under experts,
go to program files under My computer, check instatrader or whatever your is called
then copy the single BOSS .tpl to templates folder cool

sorry wud have answered you earlier undecided
Thanks sir, na me be ur latest apprentice now o grin grin my first question is how does one read all this colours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
saudatu:
thanks a lot sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
endfx1: pull him down syndrome thats all i see in this thread...some feel maturity is in age and thinks professionalism is in quotes... Too many haters that u cant help bt ignore thr ignorance.
You shouldnt be discouraged, life is like that. As you climb haters will try to bring you down angry angry but God pass them grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ehem, bosses make una see o!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by slim1739: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2012
endfx1:

Remember this statement?.....if you understand this kind of setup you will relax your mind very simple setup grin grin

This is pure PA
pls endfx1,could you help me attach the monthly pivot indicator l'm seeing on your setup here and send it to me.my email is dammy_plus@yahoo.com.thank you and God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by slim1739: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2012
endfx1:

Remember this statement?.....if you understand this kind of setup you will relax your mind very simple setup grin grin

This is pure PA
pls,can you share your setup with me.my email is dammy_plus@yahoo.com.thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 3:16am On Dec 11, 2012
silibaba: saw ur pics the other day and can tell ur age so i wont even dear to exchange words with u angry angry.

u traded 20dollars per pip and got just 2 pips and u dey yell embarassed embarassed.

lol...you've said it all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 3:18am On Dec 11, 2012
surveycash:

Odiaero nko? What of Blog Icon?

They've obviously been wiped out. Thatz why I dont blv in all these 'hasty' traders who make money today, brag abt it then lose everything tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 5:04am On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: guys tell me how to attach dis boss mode to my chart na sad sad sad

all .ex4 and .mq4 files to ur indicator folder, all .tpl file to the first template folder in you drive c:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 5:07am On Dec 11, 2012
endfx1: pull him down syndrome thats all i see in this thread...some feel maturity is in age and thinks professionalism is in quotes... Too many haters that u cant help bt ignore thr ignorance.

That's why i do more of watching than texting. Too much display of mediocre ego going on here these days except for a little few.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2012

who is this man?..why cant you keep quite if you dont ve anything to offer this thread!..who cares even if you r the founder of this thread...how can 2 pips equal to $200 in instal forex?...you accused him of trading demo account he showed his account to you now you r talking rubbish again?..typical naija trader!..they hardly want anybody to progress...rozayx keep up ur good work ignore pple like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2012
This thread has been a source of inspiration to newbies and professionals alike, but if this bickering doesn't stop, then it's purpose is lost. Make una analyse market jor! * brings out his revolver * make i hear pim again!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2012
BTW, how does people's trading affects anyone directly or indirectly? i mean why are people always attacking eachother?

Anyways,it's not new, when una tire, una go hang for una molue one after the other just like it's been since season 1.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2012
Seems gold trading these days is more profitable than Forex trading.250 pips in profit. Hopefully will get my 500 pips before 9:00am today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: thanks a lot sir
LIKE A BOSS setup is to be used with Metatrader 4.

The TRADE LIKE A BOSS setup is to be used to trade Forex, GOLD, & Silver.

BOSS MODE is a trend catching setup, meaning it was designed and built to get you in and out of the trend.
The reason for this is becuase most pips are made while catching the trend.

OK...Here goes..

Inside the Oscillator window you will see the Range indicator.

This is real easy to read...

White line above top black line.... price going up
White line below bot black line.... price going down

Now, this indy will show the start of a new move when the white line crosses the black line especially if the Oscillator has just changed as well.

The drawback to using this indy is even though it is great at showing us when to get in on the start of a new move, it is much harder to see continuation moves with this indy.

Not to worry. The histo indy that is in the window above the Oscillator is a filter indy :-)
This will work hand hand with the range indy to show us continuations in the current trend as well as an exit strategy if you are not already out of the move, if the filter goes against you then it is time to exit.

Also the filter indy will help you decide if its a good time to get in.
As a rule of thumb... do not trade against the filter indy... it is there for your protection.

The higher gann ssl which will show you 4hr on 1hr & 30m chart and daily on 4hr chart.
This way you can see the immediate higher timeframe as it is critical to your decision making process.
Trading with the higher time frames is preferred.

The smaller Gann ssl is part of your trigger. You want to be in a red smaller gann ssl to look to sell, and in a green smaller gann ssl to look for a buy.
You want to be in a red small gann ssl with in a yello big gann ssl to sell, and in a green ssl with in a purple big gann ssl to buy.

The DSR in the main chart that looks like a squared cross hair or hash mark, think of it as a zero line, you want to be above it when going long and you want to be below it when going short.
It is there as a confidence booster. Just watch it for a few days and you will see why.

The indys help support each other in the whole decision process.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2012
Kirinwa: Seems gold trading these days is more profitable than Forex trading.250 pips in profit. Hopefully will get my 500 pips before 9:00am today.

true.... gold is faster but also one of the dangerous ones if you take the opposite trade....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2012
onlineresource:

true.... gold is faster but also one of the dangerous ones if you take the opposite trade....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2012
honeric01:

When i commented about this few days ago, some people came down on me raining silly insults on me, just because some of them are ignorant of what these brokers do does not mean those who raise the alarm are doing so because they are losing or because they are not making money. what you don't know, don't talk, rather do your own research.

You all should be weary of the kinda broker you trade with. Aguiyi is still here to remind some of us how his money was stolen by his former broker.

Bros you are right...most of these brokers are thieves including the highly rated ones. 2013 will really call for more stringent measures to check their fraudulent acts that will subsequently force some brokers out of business running away with millions of dollars of client money. What do you think of this broker www.fbs.com? No one know it all and so keep posting what you know. Those that will heed good for them and those that will not, also good for them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

They've obviously been wiped out. Thatz why I dont blv in all these 'hasty' traders who make money today, brag abt it then lose everything tomorrow.

Could that be? Odiaero na fx multimillionaire oo from the pix we saw. Fx can't be that wicked. Probably they are watcing from the sidelines
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2012

It's because of all these dissing that makes me want to leave this thread as it is derailing from its purpose. I thought the thread is meant to post alerts like the way Ogbograph does. This is why I created [b]Daily Forex Trade Alert [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/1079742/daily-forex-trade-alerts#12714199. Under a week, the dissing started again. Most Nigerians celebrate your downfall and mourn your success. I dont know if it's black nature. I have them on my fb who are quick to comment on any trade that hit sl but for the tp, no comments.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2012
Eawealth:

Bros you are right...most of these brokers are thieves including the highly rated ones. 2013 will really call for more stringent measures to check their fraudulent acts that will subsequently force some brokers out of business running away with millions of dollars of client money. What do you think of this broker www.fbs.com? No one know it all and so keep posting what you know. Those that will heed good for them and those that will not, also good for them.

What I learnt early was that brokers have anti-EA script that disrupt its settings. I have once turned a $500 account to $1300 in under 2 weeks with FAP only for it to be wiped out in the 3rd week. This happens to our indys too. So, you need to refresh your templates often. Preferebaly, re-upload occassionally. This is is my personal findings ooo, before am being pelted with sachet water.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2012
Since the alert is no longer coming in here, ,maybe i will start sending out my alert. But follow at your own risk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2012
Rich4god: Since the alert is no longer coming in here, ,maybe i will start sending out my alert. But follow at your own risk.

That's the spirit. If all these gurus could follow suit, then the wind of change blowing with be across so many accounts.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.