Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos (15342 Views)

Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) / White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
How can we fix situation...What looks normal in our beloved Nigeria as some people say is Abnormal in other African countries which are developing as Nigeria..Why cant we be better examples to other African states
I wonder what better things we are known for.....
All this crap keep going on and on...When is it going to stop?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by groovie(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
i have seen dis a number of times. even when i was serving @ frsc there was dis guy whose okada had been seized, the guy stripped o, he claimed dat he just bailed the bike from lastma that morning then frsc come catch am again? the man threaten to dey waka like that for the whole day in that premises. it took the intervention of senior officers that day. i believe thats the case here too.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
I rest my case
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
I rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
When would Africans learn to behave like civilised people and not like primitive apes? Are Nigerians forced to act in this barbaric way? Is there a drug/gas remotely controlling their system?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by hizaya61(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
naija police can only beat innocent people, but if it is thief they will run like a dog

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

On second thoughts..

This is Lagos.. Lagos is a Yoruba State.. Yoruba men are known for shouting, waving their hands in the air shouting 'Ebgami O!! Egbami o!!'.. And I wont be surprised if this man stripped himself Naked in protest of his bike being siezed.. I have seen a Yoruba man on a busy street, strip himself down to his Pant in the name of preparing for a fight after a car accident!!

#Just A thought!!

No tribalism here... Just an Observation..
And I have seen an Igbo man stripping himself fully in Asaba just because he wanted to fight over a trivial issue.

Pls it could be any tribe that could do this, when you insult people of another tribe you force them to attack you back and then you .

Pls let us respect ourselves. When are going to realise that all Humans are generally one?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by alex406(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls is Nigeria becoming a strippers club?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by tnktosin(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
tempex88: i doubt that this is true.....9ja police can be bad but not this bad. i guess its d guy that striped himself to appeal to d policemen to give him back his bike.
They are worse than this...When was the last time u were in Nigeria, 20years ago? The Nigerian police i know can kill him and say he stole the bike shikena... na today yansh dey back? mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by sylve11: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
sad cool
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by davada: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
1supremo: I have a dream! Some day in the not-very-distant future, Nigeria will be ruled by rules.
It's a country where everyone knows his/ her rights and no imbecilic uniformed person strips anyone of anyone of them.
It's a country where we all have guns for self-defense and the lawless law-enforcers know they are liable to drop dead for abusing people's rights.
I have a dream!!!

i luv ds
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
this is getting out of hand and is not funny anymore!!
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Ariyke: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Siga: What is with this stripping people sef for
naija....anything strip, strip, strip....na wa for una ooo....or is this an excuse for people to see another man prick?
I wonder oo angry
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Horus(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Siga: What is with this stripping people sef for naija....anything strip, strip, strip....na wa for una ooo....or is this an excuse for people to see another man prick?

The Policemen are Gays

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by inegbenose(f): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
other countries are suffering from problems nature is inflicting on them but her in naija you people inflicting their own problem on themselves and next they expect the okada rider not to curse them angry
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
mehn...bad
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by pastormustwac: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
omamokta: what is that guy on yellow tee shirt doing behind d unclad man. just asking.
with his erect rod, whaddaya think? gay guy
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by andyanders: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
The worst thing you can do in life is to be close with any policeman as that could be your last existence on earth. Police is not your friend at ALL. Your first enemy is POLICE. Its better you love and dine with snake and lion than any policeman.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by elklehamite(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is quite uncivilized. In this 21st century no no no,thank God IGP Abubakar appears to be in the spirit and I am sure he will as well not tolerate this barbaric attitude of his men.This is a civil offence,just because the state government bound the use of motorcycle in Lagos police are already stripping violated person naked in the public,too bad.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by advocate666: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
naija police is so gay.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Pwidy: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
crySerizly,dat's so unfair angrySerizly,dat's so unfair
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Donetyno: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
igbsam: I guess we all should be walking around naked so they wont have anything to strip anymore. Except they wud ask us to strip dance as punishment for any offense. Any small thing, dem go strip. Inshort, from tomorrow, i will go to the office naked. grin
Na hw madness dey take start b dat o...grin
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by badesco(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
etunoman76:

Some policemen reportedly took the enforcement of the Lagos Traffic Law to the extreme on Wednesday as they allegedly beat an unidentified okada rider and stripped him in Akoka, Lagos. An eyewitness, who pleaded anonymity, said the victim was caught while riding at the junction of University Road and St. Finbarr's College Road in Akoka.

He stated that the man was plying the route oblivious that plain-clothes policemen had laid ambush in a van with registration number NPF9544B, in the area. The eyewitness said immediately the policemen saw the okada rider, they pounced on him, beat him up and later asked him to take all his clothes off.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-traffic-law-policemen-brutalise-strip-okada-rider/

SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS HAPPEN AT iYANA IPAJA YESTERDAY. POLICE BRUTALITY IS ON THE INCREASE.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by johnstar(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
tempex88: i doubt that this is true.....9ja police can be bad but not this bad. i guess its d guy that striped himself to appeal to d policemen to give him back his bike.
ow can u say such tin, ar u high on weed undecided
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Turbocharged: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
What in the wide world are these men looking for in anoda man "pata"? Abi dem be homo?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by bobobabe: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
1supremo: I have a dream! Some day in the not-very-distant future, Nigeria will be ruled by rules.
It's a country where everyone knows his/ her rights and no imbecilic uniformed person strips anyone of anyone of them.
It's a country where we all have guns for self-defense and the lawless law-enforcers know they are liable to drop dead for abusing people's rights.
I have a dream!!!

Buddy, I believe we can start to live the dream now.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by jazmartins: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mosquito brain expecially NIG police

fadamekus: Police wit there fowl brain
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ramcie: Police go just they form s.t.u.p.i.d levels. Their punishment should be transfer of all the police men involved to Borno state.

^^^That's why i find it hard to sympathise with them when like sitting ducks, they're used for target practise up north.....most of them are thugs/criminals in law enforcement clothing, and only show bravado when it concerns helpless poor civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by wolebaba(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: are you fuccking kidding me? Did you think before you wrote this trash? Oya wait make police follow catch you one day,I pray for them to strip you n.aked while your dangling balls and small pencil is being displayed in public.

Seriously I have seen Okada guys strip demselves to protest against arrest by police b4..........even b4 the new traffic law, so that could have been the case in this instance. But of course our policemen are also crazy enough to strip a man.........
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Dejijossy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is bad, i mean very bad
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by stacomaster(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wtf! Ah pray Una up c0ming Generations Will be Stripped In Jesus Name.... AMEN
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Beync(f): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
d man is not an armed robber for goodness sake. Why are dey so wicked to humiliate their fellow man like dis? Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara / INEC Fixes December 10 For Rivers Re-run, December 3 For Lagos & FCT / Multiple Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Kills 5, Wounds 13, Including University Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.