Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos (15331 Views)

Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) / White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by a1solution: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: are you fuccking kidding me? Did you think before you wrote this trash? Oya wait make police follow catch you one day,I pray for them to strip you n.aked while your dangling balls and small pencil is being displayed in public.
MY SISTER NO MIND AM ABEG
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by pleep(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Look the police man has a fuckin' hard-on! this is why i dont like gay people.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Hardfact: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Excellent!The law "enforcement" officers are simply doing their "job".
They want to "sanitize" Lagos.
Next time they should simply pull the trigger as is normal and brand him "harm robber".
Brings to mind how Bokoharam broke out of control, killing them uniform men in numbers. . .rest is history. . .
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Diogo1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
STRIPPING! STRIPPING!! STRIPPING!!! How many times did I call you?

I guess its high time you get enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution.

What Rubbish!!!
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by akpan123(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
if it was in the usa, the okada man would have become rich, police pepper spray university student and they were awarded 1 million bucks in damages,
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Rastamann: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Anything goes in Nigeria. What a lawless country!
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by nekaa(f): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
Na wa o...
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by INFO70: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is someone's husband and father. Why not arrest and prosecute him?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Feraz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
Na today?? E DON TEY!!! Madam catch househelp with boy for outside dey talk (e fit be say na direction the boy dey ask to enter building), madam go strip househelp for passerby presence com beat am well well...
Pikin thief (even those wee don pass 18), mama/papa strip am flog am well well....
Boy boy go watch match when in dey return from work, oga hear come strip am wire am well well....
You catch the opposite sex with your lover for bed, first thing na to strip am for public com beat am well well......
You catch thief, for boy, first thing na to strip am take pishure com beat am well well to the extent wee be say you fit burn am....if na girl, you strip am com dey push am side to side dey touch dey claim say you dey disgrace dey take pishure dey get multiple o.rgasms.....
You get quarrel with your neighbour, first thing na to strip unaselves naked before fight go start....
You clash with person for road (nigga moment)...first thing na to strip before una fight.....
Police catch you, na to draw you for trousers before your trousers tear....
Bottom line, it's all in Nigerians and this mentality has to be changed from our homes....
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Dopefiend(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Foxybone:

The Policemen must be high on WEED

Neh,nt weed bro. Tink dey were high on CAT URINE
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by amacastel: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
tempex88: i doubt that this is true.....9ja police can be bad but not this bad. i guess its d guy that striped himself to appeal to d policemen to give him back his bike.
I belive u ar a policeman dts y u ar bring such insinuation may amadi oha blaster dt ur uselas mouth 4 defendng dese bastards NPF can be so hrtles mor dn criminals though dy ar d chief criminals n wicked may God punish ant police man involve in wicked act against human cos som ar cunny sha bt no nigerian uniform man is gud not even d claim evangelist among dem
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by dartsidius7(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is a new one for me, i have seen policemen get dead drunk, i have seen them shoot innocent people, i have seen them lie like rugs, heard stories of them stealing, heard stories of them assaulting and carrying out brutal beatings, i have heard them do so many things, but i have never heard them strip a man butt n.aked in public, even thieves. I think that will be risky for them and thier job. SMH.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by holluwizzy: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
well i think most NPF guys are gay's so they want to see the client if he is good so that they can select the cell to put him. just kidding

come to reality, its time Nigerian take the law into their hand.

if a policeman is not with their vehicle and they try to stop me, i have no option than to hit and run.

Where is the IG on this. or that one self no sabi read news again. coz i no say him no sabi sing national anthem before them give am the post.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Maximus85(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2012
Foxybone:

The Policemen must be high on WEED
Weed? Oyinbo smoke weed, here in Naija, dey smoke IGBO!!!!
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by mimketty: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2012
if an ordinary man can strip some1 unclad is it nigerian police that wont do the same? one day i was in a bus, my bus stopped to re-fuel at a nearby petrol staion. i cant really remember how it happened but a danfo driver had clash with the guy in d car in front of our bus. he came out started ranting that he is this and that. one of his boy boy came out. they stripped this danfo driver in every1s presence. he then bought hot ogi from a woman hawking in d petrol station and poured it on d guys body. u knw nigerians na, every one was afraid to talk cos they were scared of who d man was. it was really bad. nigerians could be very heartless when trying to prove a point or showing how influential they are

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2012
stripin clothes off pple haz not made any improvement in diz country... With wat iz goin on i'm 100% sure dah acn will neva continue in las gidi.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by babestella: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2012
etunoman76:

Some policemen reportedly took the enforcement of the Lagos Traffic Law to the extreme on Wednesday as they allegedly beat an unidentified okada rider and stripped him in Akoka, Lagos. An eyewitness, who pleaded anonymity, said the victim was caught while riding at the junction of University Road and St. Finbarr's College Road in Akoka.

He stated that the man was plying the route oblivious that plain-clothes policemen had laid ambush in a van with registration number NPF9544B, in the area. The eyewitness said immediately the policemen saw the okada rider, they pounced on him, beat him up and later asked him to take all his clothes off.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-traffic-law-policemen-brutalise-strip-okada-rider/

WHAT IS THE IGP, POLICE PRO, COP DOING ABOUT THIS CASE. THE MAN SHOULD GET A GOOD LAWYER & NGO SUPPORT AND SUE THE NPF FOR ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHT. THIS MADNESS MUST STOP. WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH IS THIS IN NEWS?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by babestella: 2:06am On Nov 03, 2012
Suksex: stripin clothes off pple haz not made any improvement in diz country... With wat iz goin on i'm 100% sure dah acn will neva continue in las gidi.

Pls Nigerians, we must boot ACN out of office come 2015 in Lagos state. We don tire for ogbonno soup, make we try vegetable soup o. What ?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Ifilinwa(f): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2012
Police gays... SMH
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by beezman(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2012
whats with d grammar "stripping pple unclad" abi na pidgin? grin
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by tyle(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2012
Aluu policemen in Lagos, Lagosians beware.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
tempex88: i doubt that this is true.....9ja police can be bad but not this bad. i guess its d guy that striped himself to appeal to d policemen to give him back his bike.
ye I agree with u. that is what the okada riders and danfo drivers do whenever they are arrested.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nigerian police force is USELESS. The country would most likely be better off without these idiots dressed in black. The useless government isn't even doing anything about this striping situation. For God's sake, it's humiliating!. Hmmm I'm tired o! I'm tired!
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by chinedum13(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
virtuoso01:
And I have seen an Igbo man stripping himself fully in Asaba just because he wanted to fight over a trivial issue.

Pls it could be any tribe that could do this, when you insult people of another tribe you force them to attack you back and then you .

Pls let us respect ourselves. When are going to realise that all Humans are generally one?

Thank you.
thats just a full blown lie watch your tongue?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by chinedum13(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
i don't think if there is any amount of offense that will tantamount to stripping your fellow human unclad,you steal phone they will stripe you unclad, you befall one rule or the other,you ar bound to be stripe unclad, since it has gotten to this extent we don't have to be on clothes any longer so that if you commit any offense they will have nothing to stripe. the fg should better do something fast about this gross situation at hand. grin grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by bidexolumanish(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
police are so useless that they can even protect there follow people,,all they do is running after all this forecious politicians jst t get small change,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Ekweremadu's Election / Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.