Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

True Life Situation.. A Test Case Of Morality & Reality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Situation.. A Test Case Of Morality & Reality (803 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / Henest Advice Here Because This Is A Real Life Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Situation.. A Test Case Of Morality & Reality by ajayioluwatobi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Uncle that your bastard friend you referred me to for a job asked
me to sleep with him, if I must get the job!"ranted Vivian.
"You are rather the biggest fool, lazy idiot her uncle replied. You
expect me to clap for you and go fight my friend for asking you
for just a short time on your waist in return for 350k monthly
salary job, a car for ur official upkeep?
How many jobs has your hopeless, useless lazy boyfriend given
you even after sleeping with you over a thousand times & over d
years?" replied uncle Alex.
A test case of morality & reality. Who do you support in this case?
Uncle Alex or Vivian?
Re: True Life Situation.. A Test Case Of Morality & Reality by dmcdad: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
I hate it when ladies are being faced by this kinda situations. Anywayz, its just a matter of how morally she thinks.. I mean, one of the intricacies of this kinda scenario is that, how sure is she that she will get the joy after all... Well, its something that 90% of gurls will do without thinking twice owing to the fact that the job is very lucrative from the Intel you gave. I don't want to sound too righteous about this since I am not in her shoes and don't know what she has gone though before getting that job-offer. But, I think if she is the generous kinda lover, I mean, if she doesnt have any problem giving it to her boy friend and something like this came up, well I might be tempted to say she should make hay while the sun shines considering the kinda plight she must have been through before getting that offer. But, if she is the dignified type and as such, doesnt do such even with her boy friend, then I will say she should keep herself that way pending if she weighs the balance and discover that her dignity is more important.

In a nutshell, I am not the kind of person that support such, due to my type of person but, she is in a better position to determine which is more important to her; her dignity or the mind-blowing job.

The decision is hers for the making...
Re: True Life Situation.. A Test Case Of Morality & Reality by ajayioluwatobi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
dmcdad: I hate it when ladies are being faced by this kinda situations. Anywayz, its just a matter of how morally she thinks.. I mean, one of the intricacies of this kinda scenario is that, how sure is she that she will get the joy after all... Well, its something that 90% of gurls will do without thinking twice owing to the fact that the job is very lucrative from the Intel you gave. I don't want to sound too righteous about this since I am not in her shoes and don't know what she has gone though before getting that job-offer. But, I think if she is the generous kinda lover, I mean, if she doesnt have any problem giving it to her boy friend and something like this came up, well I might be tempted to say she should make hay while the sun shines considering the kinda plight she must have been through before getting that offer. But, if she is the dignified type and as such, doesnt do such even with her boy friend, then I will say she should keep herself that way pending if she weighs the balance and discover that her dignity is more important.

In a nutshell, I am not the kind of person that support such, due to my type of person but, she is in a better position to determine which is more important to her; her dignity or the mind-blowing job.

The decision is hers for the making...
. Their is no dignity in this, since she is sleeping with her boyfriend she can likewise do the same for her uncle's friend...
Re: True Life Situation.. A Test Case Of Morality & Reality by kingingkinging: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
There is always a relativity to every case. Let us view the following:
1. Is the boyfriend just a sleeping patner?
2. Is the boyfriend her Fiance?
3. is the boyfriend just a companion ( not yet defined the relationship)?

If he is the Fiance, sleeping with her boss may cause a problem in the future (ripple of the past) but if just a sleeping partner, nothing is wrong provided. Remember she is a sinner already and an average lady is a potential...

But the best is being desciplined, u cant be sleeping around now. Que sera sera-what will be will be. U may not get a N350,000 today but start a business of N3.5b tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? / Im Seriously In Need Of Help / Y Are Dey Travln?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.